Chapter 4

True Love Waits

"So, did something happen at last?" asked taeyeon, excitedly. She was referring to Sunny and Jinyoung going home together yesterday. Sunny, Taeyeon, and Tiffany were spending their time early in the morning chatting inside the classroom. Sunny shook her head and Taeyeon and Tiffany's excited looks became disappointed. 

"Nothing happened. We just talked about random things."

"What!?!" said taeyeon in disbelief. "I can't believe that guy. He's the slowest guy i've ever met in my entire life. I never thought that someone actually lives like that."

"Well, that means that Sunny must just go and be straightforward to him. Confess your love directly." said Tiffany. Sunny stared at Tiffany for a moment then shook her head.

"I cant... I mean i don't know... though i want him to know my feelings... i'm kind of afraid to tell him that. I mean what if he rejects me and our realationship as close friends was ruined all because i've fallen for him." said Sunny. 

"Well you can't run away forever and you can't stop what you're feeling." said Taeyeon. Sunny groaned.

"Ughhh... i shouldn't have fallen for him..." said Sunny. 

"Then why don't you fall for me?" said a familiar male voice near them. The three of them turned around and saw Zico grinning at them. 

"You-! W-What did you say!?" asked Sunny in a shocked voice. Zico smiled.

"You heard me. I said why don't you fall for me." Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at Zico then to Sunny with amusement.

"What!?! are you crazy!?! who in their right mind would date someone like you?" said Sunny loudly. The two of them were gaining lots of attention now. They were surrounded by people were watching them.

"Ya. I'm no as bad as you think." said Zico frowning. 

"Tch. well i think you're bad okay? you ert!" 

"p-ert? Ya! you're crossing the line little chick!" 

"little chick! How dare you insult me!"

"You started it first! little chick" 

"You ert! At least what i'm saying is true!" 

"What i'm saying is true too. You're body is just like a little chick's." 

"You... " 

The two of them fell silent and everyone were watching them. Sunny and Zico glared at each other and then the bell rang and their teacher Ms. Kim went inside the classroom.

"Everyone go back to your seats!" said Ms. Kim loudly and she noticed that Sunny and Zico were glaring at each other. 

"I see that the both of you are fighting early in the morning. The both of you will recieve a detention so you two will remain here after class, okay? You need to learn your lesson or you two will divorce early with your marriage." said Ms. Kim, smiling. The class laughed for a moment and Ms. kim gave them a look that made the class fell silent.

"Yes" said Sunny and Zico in unison.

"Well then please go back to your seats" said Ms. Kim. The both of them sat on their seats and Sunny was unhappy not because of detention but because of Ms. Kim's stupid not-funny-at-all joke about her and Zico. 

~

It was lunch time and Sunny and her friends together with Jinyoung and his friends were together again. Sunny was in a bad mood and she doesn't talk much when she's mad and Jinyoung kept on looking at Sunny with a worried expression. At the end of lunch time Jinyoung asked Sunny if she wants to go home with him again but Sunny gloomily did not accept the offer for the first time.

"Why? Don't you want to go home with me anymore?" asked Jinyoung. Sunny shook her head sadly.

"It's not like that oppa. I got a detention." said Sunny sadly.

"What? you got a detention? ohh... so that's why you're such in a  bad mood. do you want me to help you?" 

"No!... i mean... don't help me. i deserve this punishment. You go home without me." Jinyoung grinned at this and then he pat sunny's head.

"That's good. You're staying strong." said Jinyoung and Sunny smiled at him.

~~~

It was the end of class and both Zico and Sunny remained. After a few minutes Ms. Kim arrived and asked them to follow her to the library. The both of them followed her at the library and saw a cart full of books. 

"This" said Ms. Kim pointing at the cart full of books. "You two will put these books back in their right places and FYI you two can't go home until you've finished putting them all back. When you're finish go to the faculty room. I'll be there doing some paper works." Zico and Sunny were both speechless as they looked at the cart that was full of books. 

"Well go on and work. This'll take time." said Ms. Kim, smirking. No doubt she definitely find this amusing. Ms. Kim walked out of the room and that's when Zico broke the silence.

"Well let's start working unliess we want to go home midnight." said Zico grabbing some books. 

"This was all your fault you ert" muttered Sunny to herself.

~

The both of them worked silently until Sunny went up the ladder to place the last book in the top shelf. 

"Ya I'll put it back. It's dangerous. you might fall." said Zico. Sunny glared at him.

"Look i can do this okay?" said Sunny as she stand on her toes and succeeded in putting the book back but suddenly she slip and was about to fall off the ladder. Sunny closed her eyes afraid that she'll hit the floor.

"Sunny-ah!" said Zico as he tried to catch Sunny but Sunny fell right onto him instead and the next thing they know Zico was lying on the floor while Sunny was on top of him. Sunny opened her eyes and saw Zico unconscious. 

"Ya! Zico-ah! Wake up! I'm sorry...." said Sunny in a worried tone. "I didn't mean to..." Sunny started crying but then she saw Zico conscious and was smiling at her. 

"Most girls look pretty when they cry... but it doesn't suit you at all." said Zico and then he chuckled. Instead of not crying Sunny cried more and Zico looked at her with a worried expression.

"Ya... Don't cry. Don't take it seriously.  I was joking okay? Oh fine you look beautiful when you cry. Look your tears are dropping on me. Stop it." said Zico as he looked at Sunny on top of him crying. 

"You idiot. I thought y-you would die because of me." said Sunny as she hiccuped. Zico stared at Sunny for a moment and then he laughed loudly making Sunny look down at him.

"You're so funny haha how can i die with something like this? and besides why did you waste tears on me? i thought you hate me." Sunny flushed.

"W-well... j-just be thankful that i wasted some of my precious tears on you, you idiot." said Sunny, embarassed. 

"Ahh... Sunny-ah sorry but can you please get up now? I f someone sees us in this weird pose they'll think that we're doing something weird and you don't want that." said Zico. Sunny raised her eyebrows wondering what he was talking about and then she realized it. 

"Oh... right sorry." said Sunny, standing up and lending a hand to Zico for him to get up." Sunny looked at her wristwatch and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh no! I've got to go home. It's getting late!" said Sunny loudly as she grabbed her bag in the counter and run to the door. 

"Ya! Sunny w-wait!" said Zico but Sunny already left and he was all alone in the room then he sighed, disappointed.

~~

When Sunny arrived home her aunt questioned her for being home late.

"Ya Sunny-ah Do you know what time it is?" said Aunt Juri in a stern voice. Sunny turned to her expecting to see a frowning face but instead she saw a smiling face.

"Uhh... Its 7:50..." said Sunny looking at her wristwatch.

"Well... what did you do? did you perhaps had a date?" 

"No i didn't" said Sunny, truthfully. Aunt Juri raised her eyebrows.

"Then what did you do?"

"I...ah....g-got a" stammered Sunny while getting ready to run upstairs.

"What? a boyfriend?" 

"ah no. ahehehe Aunt....don't kill me okay? i-i.... got a detention!" said Sunny finishing her sentence. With this last sentence whe dashed upstair to her room knowing that her aunt might strangle her for getting a detention. Her aunt sure is scary sometimes.

"LEE SUN KYUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Aunt Juri, loudly that their neighborhood surely had heard her. Sunny hoped that Jinyoung didn't hear what happened. Imagine yourself being scold infront of your love. You wouldn't want that because you'd be embarassed. Little did Sunny know that her neighbor or what she call her good prince is laughing really hard for Jinyoung had heard everything.

 

 

~~~author's message~~~

Author: Wahh~! Sorry i updated very late! you see, i had a common lazy sickness and i was watching dream high 2. I'm really sorry!!! TT.TT