Chapter 10

True Love Waits

Jinyoung was staring at Zico and Sunny who were kissing with wide shocked eyes. Zico stopped kissing her and hugged Sunny. He looked at Jinyoung.

"Ah~! we've been found out! this is awful isn't it little chick?" said Zico smirking. "we were so into it." Sunny was speechless because of the shock.

"Uh.." said Jinyoung. Zico was hugging Sunny tightly so Sunny was having a hard time to breathe. She kept on struggling to escape but Zico ignored this and instead made it a sign of love.

"What is that?" said Zico looking at Sunny. "Oh.. you want to continue the kiss? In that case we'll be going now. please don't interrupt us hyung!" said Zico smirking. Zico dragged Sunny away from Jinyoung easily. He was stronger than Sunny. Sunny was furious at him because now Jinyoung will think she and Zico are going out and most of all kissed! Sunny was right about this because back where Sunny and Zico left Jinyoung he muttered,

"Don't tell me... Zico... and Sunny are..."

Zico let go of Sunny and started laughing. Sunny was furious at him.

"What is funny you idiot!?"

"hahaha that guy looked like an idiot.." A vein popped in Sunny's forehead. She was really really angry.

"You... you purposely kissed me in front of Jinyoung, right!?! You kissed me again in the lips which you promised to never do again!!  I-i'm so disgusted with you!" Zico ruffled his hair and looked at her, annoyed by her loudness.

"It's only a kiss. Aish~! you're so noisy and annoying. Who asked you to keep saying Jinyoung's name in front of me? that's why i must show him." said Zico but Sunny didn't understand. She was really furious that she slapped Zico on the cheek. Zico was shocked and he was touching the cheek Sunny slapped. It hurt. A vein popped in Zico's forehead.

"It hurts you idiot!" said Zico. Sunny was trembling with rage, her hands in fist on her sides. Her face was red and her eyes were also watery. She looks like she's about to cry.

"Zico you....you can easily kiss someone you have no feeling with and not care about it...but i'm different." said Sunny. "I ONLY WANT TO DO IT WITH THE ONE I LOVE!! DON'T MAKE A JOKE WITH MY FEELINGS! Zico is an idiot!! I HATE YOU!" said Sunny as tears fall from her eyes. She ran away and Zico was left alone. 

"What the heck... it was only a mere touch of the lips...that idiot" muttered Zico.

~~~

The next morning, Sunny waited at the front of the school fo Jinyoung so that she can explain the misunderstanding yesterday. ('Jinyoung oppa hurry up' thought Sunny) Sunny saw Jinyoung and when she was about to run to him someone grabbed her hand.

"Oh, it's you little chick." said Zico. He was holding her securely so she can't escape his grip. Sunny turned to looked at him. A vein popped on her forehead.

"What!?!" said Sunny furiously. "Let me go. I need to talk to Jinyoung. I need to explaing the misunderstanding you caused yesterday." A vein popped on Zico's forehead and he smiled evily.

"let him misunderstand forever. I won't let you go near him." said Zico dragging Sunny with him. Sunny struggled to be free from Zico's grip but Zico was so strong.

~~~

In Jinyoung's class, everyone was staring at him. Jinyoung was sitting on his chair with his head resting on his hand on the desk. Jinyoung sighed. Everyone blushed and they all thought, 'Why does he look so sad yet beautiful?'

('Sunny' thought Jinyoung.) Jinyoung hold his pencil and broke it in half. 

"What is wrong with me..?"

~~~

It was lunch time and Sunny was still being dragged by Zico. She was sitting with him and his friends but U-kwon was nowhere to be seen. Sunny looked at them and asked.

"Where's U-kwonnie?" asked Sunny. 

"He's sick. Too bad no one's here to save you.(Note: Sunny's friends were no match for Zico.)" said Zico.Sunny looked at him furiously.

"I hate you! Let me go to where JInyoung is!" said Sunny.

"Be quiet idiot! and give it up already! i won't let you go!" 

"Don't go overboard! Do you really want me to hate you!?" Zico smirked.

"That's just what i wanted!" Sunny looked at him with wide eyes and felt scared at Zico's reaction. ('T-This guy...is a demon!' thought Sunny.)

Some girl who was carrying a hot coffee near Zico and Sunny was bumped by a guy who was playing. The hot coffee hit Sunny's legs and the girl hurried to Sunny. She seemed to be a classmate of Sunny.

"A-are you allright unnie? are you hurt?" asked the girl. Sunny faked a smile at her even though it was really painful that she had a strong urge to scream loudly.

"I-it's fine. It's only hot." said Sunny to make the girl feel better. She knew that it was only an accident.

"Maybe i should go to the clinic to check it out." Sunny lied. She stood up and smiled. She was actually going to go Jinyoung but then Zico suddenly lift her and carried her like a princess. Sunny looked at him, shocked. She thought he was angry because he might've known that she was going to Jinyoung but she saw a worried expression carved in Zico's face. 

"What an idiot! you must go and cool it immediately!" said Zico loudly. Sunny blushed. He pushed to the crowd saying, "Hey make way! make way!"
They were inside the clinic but the nurse seemed to be not there so Zico was the one who took care of Sunny. He got cold water and poured it to Sunny's legs.

"A burn must be treated with cold water" said Zico. "Is it still hurting?"

"N-no it's alright now.." said Sunny. ('What the.. he has been bullying me just now..' thought Sunny.)

"Wait here, I'm going to go get some ice." said Zico leaving the room. ('If i leave now...Zico will be worried but... i wanna see Jinyoung...' thought Sunny.) Sunny ran out of the room and went to find Jinyoung. She saw him immediately and he was surrounded by flirting girls. 

"Jinyoung-ah!" said Sunny loudly. Jinyoung looked at her and blushed. Sunny was panting.

"Sunny..?" Sunny blushed.

"T-that..." Sunny's heart was beating so fast. She seemed to be having a hard time to say it to Jinyoung.

"What do you want to tell me?"

"Y-yesterday's...k-kiss... actually it was.." Zico appeared with a scary expression and he covered Sunny's mouth.

"hey HONEY! I've found you~~~!" said Zico using a tone that he must have thought to be sweet but came out really scary. Sunny was terrified at the sight of him. ('This girl is always giving me trouble' thought Zico.)

"Aren't you supposed to be my girl? i won't allow you to get close to other guys." said Zico. "Let's go" Jinyoung knew that Sunny was terrified because she looked like it and that she wanted to say something to him. He hold her hand and Sunny looked at him.

"Why you...Let go of your hand!" said Zico furiously. Jinyoung looked at him.

"The one who should be letting go is you. Sunny said she had something to tell me." said Jinyoung.

"Bastard..!" Zico let go of Sunny and he was about to hit him but Sunny suddenly hugged Jinyoung. Jinyoung blushed.

"S-sunny.." Zico was so pissed off that he kicked a chair near them.

"This stupid girl! Geez do whatever you want!" said Zico furiously. He left and Jinyoung turned to Sunny.

"Are you alright Sunny?" asked Jinyoung. Sunny looked at him blushing, touched by his actions.

"You.. you looked like you wanted me to help you." said Jinyoung smiling at Sunny. Sunny suddenly cried because she was touched but Jinyoung worried thinking that he made her cry.

"D-did i say something wrong?" 

"No..." said Sunny still crying. "I'm just so happy." 

~~~

Sunny explained the misunderstandings to Jinyoung and Jinyoung felt relieved hearing it. he patted Sunny's head and said,

"Next time tell me your problems okay? especially if that guy bullied you again. I'll protect you..." said Jinyoung smiling at Sunny. Sunny blushed and then cried again because she was too happy. Jinyoung became shocked and worried again.

"Okay. Now don't cry." said Jinyoung wiping Sunny's tears. "You... really look like a baby when you cry." Sunny made an expression that made Jinyoung hugged her. Sunny's face became red and her eyes widened with shock.

~~~

Meanwhile in the clinic, Zico was sitting beside a bucket of ice that should have been for Sunny's wound while his arms are crossed on his chest. A vein popped on his head and he was really mad.

"That little chick!..Aish! what should i do with the ice..."

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Aigoo~! Is the SuJi couple gonna be official soon!? Jinyoung might've realized his feelings to Sunny already and maybe right now the both of them have mutual feelings~!♥ I wonder what Zico did with the ice hahaha... Anyway thank you very much for giving some of your precious time just to read my fanfic! Oh by the way please check out my chingu's fanfic too! Her author name is called 'Random_fangirL13' and her story is 'I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart.' Don't forget do drop some love!♥ (comment/subscribe). Annyeong! *Bows* :3 I'll update sooooon! ahehehhee!