Chapter 12

True Love Waits

Sunny turned to look at Jinyoung, their faces an inch apart. Their lips were about to touch when Jinyoung fell unconscious again on Sunny. Sunny fell down on the floor because she was not ready because she didn't expect him to fell unconscious again. Sunny felt dissapointed because they did not kiss and the same time happy because Jinyoung was the one who did the initiative to kiss her. She thought that it was a sign that Jinyoung does feel the same for her. She blushed and smiled. Because Sunny couldn't lift Jinyoung, Sunny and Jinyoung stayed in that pose for awhile until the leader who was drunk, banged inside the room with his arm around Zico, who was clearly not enjoying it looked shock at the scene. Sunny looked at them with wide eyes. She knew exactly what they were thinking and she was horrified by the thought of it.

"Ya!! you..! How dare you seduce Jinyoung!" said the leader, furious at Sunny knowing that he fancies Jinyoung.

"A-aniyo! Oppa! It's a misunderstanding!!" Sunny defended.

The leader kept on accusing Sunny of seducing Jinyoung and for heaven's sake, the guy who helped Sunny carry Jinyoung came and cleared the misunderstanding. Sunny thanked him for helping her and the guy replied with a smile and said,

"He won't be waking up soon. Let me take care of him Sunny-ah. You can go and have fun with the others." Sunny nodded in reply and head back to the crowded karaoke room. Sunny got a cold glass of iced tea to drink while sitting on the comfortable sofa. Her heart was still beating madly as she thought of what happened. ('Was he gretly just drunk right now? or was he really serious? aish~! i can't believe i already confessed to him... saying 'i like you'.... aish~! it's so embarassing!! i hope that he won't remember what happened!' thought Sunny.) Sunny put down the glass on the table when a familiar voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Ah... Jinyoung... such a useless guy.." said Zico who was drinking a glass of liquor and sat beside Sunny. He put the glass of alcohol beside Sunny's glass of iced tea. A vein popped on Sunny's forehead and she looked at Zico angrily. Zico smirked and continued,

"Getting drunk after a glass of alcohol... so useless." Sunny picked up her glass and drank all of it to call herself because she might get mad again because of Zico and then put it down again.

"I won't allow you to bad-mouth on Jinyoung! It's because of me that he drank!" A vein popped on Zico's forehead.

"What are you angry about? That guy is surely a wolf hiding under a sheep's cover. Didn't he HUG you just now?"

"I won't allow you to talk like that! You're the wolf hiding under a sheep's cover!"

"I am not! For your information i'm purely a ert only."

"You finally admitted it, you idiot!"

"You're the one who's an idiot, you ugly girl!"

"What are you saying!?!"

"You idiot!"

"ert!"

"Ugly!"

"Aish~! Jincha! I really hate you!" said Hikaru finally standing up and heading out the door to the hallway to cool her mind. She closed the door and stayed, standing while leaning on the door still furious at Zico. 

"Aish... Zico that idiot." muttered Sunny. "Talking about how Jinyoung oppa is a wolf in disguise, He's so rude!" Sunny blushed at the thought of Jinyoung being a ert like Zico and then she finally made a decision that she doesn't care if Jinyoung is a ert. She smiled and giggled and muttered, "Aigoo~! It doesn't matter if Jinyoung is a ert! I''d still love him..."  Suddenly Sunny felt dizzy and her lids felt heavy. She felt like she would faint. She fell down, lying on the floor, with her eyes closing. 

~~~

Meanwhile Zico was questioned to where Sunny is.

"Ya. Zico-ah. Isn't Sunny back yet?" asked a guy.

"Not yet." replied Zico. ('Don't tell me those two (Sunny and Jinyoung) are being lovey dovey right now..' thought Zico.) A vein popped on Zico's forehead and he felt angry at Jinyoung. Forgetting that he was a ert himself, he said,

"That ert!" Zico banged open the door and he saw Sunny lying unconscious on the floor.

"What the heck?" He looked at how Sunny was sleeping with angelic features. He thought that she must be in a wonderful dream right now. He blushed and then he bent down to scoop Sunny on his long arms and carry her like a princess.

"She does look a bit cute when she's sleeping" said Zico. 

"Isn't that Zico oppa?" said a female voice. In a matter of seconds, Zico was surrounded by a group of girls who fancies him again. 

"Long time no see! What happened to you? Why aren't you playing with us anymore?" asked the girl who was wearing clothes that were too revealing.

"Yeah... It's so boring if you don't play with us." said another girl. ('Aish~! really! I have played with lots of girls that i don't even remember what they're names are... pssh... so annoying!' thought Zico.)

"Who is that girl you're carrying? your new girlfriend?" asked the other girl. The girls laughed and one of them said,

"Hahaha... It can't be! Zico won't be interested in a girl like her!" A vein popped on Zico's forehead and said,

"Don't laugh!" The girls fell quiet and they all looked at Zico with astonishment. "Don't treat this girl like some idiot." Zico walked away without saying a word.

"Isn't Zico really angry just now? He must really have fallen for that girl.." said the girl.

~~~

Zico was sitting on the stairs down the hallway, waiting for Sunny to wake up. Sunny was lying on his knees. After a few minutes Sunny opened her eyes and she sat up and looked at Zico. 

"You're awake? How're you feeling?"asked Zico. Sunny didn't answer but just stared at Zico.

"Ya... what's wrong?" Still, Sunny didn't answer but instead she stared at him. Then, Sunny smiled at him causing Zico to blush madly. 

"This is such a wonderful dream. Jinyoung is here with me." said Sunny. She was clearly still drunk. A vein popped on Zico's forehead. He was mad because Sunny still in her dreams, was crazy about the same guy and it was not him.

"What!? What are you saying!? I'm-" but Sunny interrupted him with a tight hug causing Zico to blush madly.

"It's just a dream anyway. I can hug him in any way i want to." said Sunny cheerfully. Zico wanted to be mad because she thinks he is Jinyoung but how can he when he was being hugged by Sunny even if the hug was not really meant for him. And then Zico had an idea that made him really mad. ('Why is this girl so cute ONLY in front of Jinyoung? In front of me she always keep on shouting hateful words at me.' thought Zico.) Sunny interrupted his thoughts when she let go and looked at Zico with sadness in her eyes.

"Jinyoung oppa... I'm sorry for just now." Zico looked at her, curious of what she meant. "I didn't meant to confess to you." Sunny continued making Zico's eyes widened with shock.

"But when i look at your sleeping face, i just couldn't help it." Sunny bowed at Zico. "I didn't mean to attack you while you were sleeping. I'm sorry!" Sunny lift her head up. "But Jinyoung oppa...you too replied 'Don't go' to stop me right?" Sunny's face went closer to Zico. "Why?" Zico blushed, his heart beating faster than usual. He looked away and said,

"I don't know about that kind of stuff." 

"I-I'm sorry..." said Sunny who's voice was trembling. Zico looked at her.

"for troubling you... with my confession. Jinyoung oppa is so popular and i know there are other girls who are cuter than me.." said Sunny who was starting to cry. Without thinking, Zico hugged her tightly and said,

"Idiot! You're the cutest! You're 100 times cuter than the others!" Sunny looked at him, shocked about what he said and happy at the same time. As Zico realized what he just said, his face got red, embarassed.

"No..Ah... that... i mean... you... just remain the way you are..." said Zico. Sunny smiled and giggled. She got Zico's hand and placed it on her cheeks.

"Jinyoung oppa you really are so gentle... I really really do like you... This is my first time liking someone so much..." said Sunny falling unconscious again to Zico. Zico caught her just in time and he was still blushing but he was angry too.

"Jinyoug always... I won't give up on you..." said Zico hugging Sunny tightly. "I definitely won't give you to Jinyoung..."

~~~

Some time passed and Jinyoung gained consciousness. 

"Oh! Jinyoung you're awake!" said the guy. Jinyoung looked at him and sked,

"Did you look after me for the whole night?" 

"Well, yeah sort of."

"Is it... that means the dream just now.."

"What?"

"Uh.. not it's nothing." Jinyoung was thinking of the thing that happened between him and Sunny which he actually thought that it was just a dream.

"Oh right Jinyoung! Remember to thank Sunny! Up til now it's been her who was taking care of you alone.

"S-Sunny?" Jinyoung blushed. ('So it wasn't a dream...' thought Jinyoung.)

He realized that it wasn't just a dream. He blushed as he thought of what he just said to her. He said 'Don't go' to her which is just like a confession. He blushed madly thinking of it.

"Where's Sunny?" he asked the guy.

"Oh... she got drunk too and was taken by the newbie named Zico." Jinyoung's eyes widened with shock.

"What!?! that ert!" said Zico standing up, furious causing the guy to be startled at his action. "I definitely won't give Sunny to him!"

 

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Annyeong everyone! i got to update today because i don't have a class! ^_^ hahaha I'm just going to tell you about my new fanfic that i'm going to make soon! hehe you know i'm really addicted to EXO these days and aigoo~! My new fanfic's about EXO and an OC of mine!   >.< I know you'll all love it! so please wait for my upcoming fanfic!.... Okay, let's talk about what happened in this chapter. I know that some of you are confused to why Sunny got drunk, Sunny got drunk because she accidentally drank up Zico's glass of liquor instead of her iced tea. I'm sorry that i keep on making you confuse of your bias in this story but it's part of the plan hahaha :D thank you for reading people! Please wait for the next chapter! :) Annyeong! *bows*