Chapter 3

True Love Waits

~

The three girls were at the cafeteria eating their snacks and they were teasing Sunny about what happened.

"Sunny-ah are you really that inlove with him?" asked Taeyeon jokingly.

"Yeah. You just met him and you stood up and ridiculously shouted at him an indirect confession." teased Tiffany while laughing and remembering about what happened. 

"You're such a straightforward person. I envy you." teased Taeyeon. The two of them can't stop making fun of it. It was really a stupid thing to do. Sunny glared at them.

"Its not funny guys. I'm telling you, he is that guy that i told you about. The one who gave me a disgusting kiss." said Sunny. 

"Really? he looks harmless though" said Tiffany.

"That's why I'm telling you that is a trap. Of course he was made handsome to lure innocent angels(girls). And he is a devil! He traps angels!" said Sunny. Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded but they were not looking at her. They were looking at someone standing behind Sunny. Sunny looked behind her and saw that it was Zico and he seem to overheard their conversation. Zico smiled at Sunny with amusement and Sunny was annoyed.

"I didn't like what you just said about me except the fact that you admitted that i am handsome." he sat beside Sunny ans she glared at him.

"What are you doing? I told you the rules right?" said Sunny. Zico chuckled at this thought.

"As you have said I'm a devil and I'm perfectly handsome to lure innocent angels like you and that's what i'm doing. You see devils don't follow cute angels." he said cooly. Tiffany and Taeyeon were looking at them as though it was a beautiful love story. They were laughing hard and so are others who have caught their attention.

"Aigoo. Why don't you two just go out?" said a girl sitting on a table next to theirs that belongs in their class named Jung Rina.

"Look at me and Rina. We are loveydoveys and we don't LQ that much." said a guy who has his arm around Rina who is probably her boyfriend. 

"You two sure are cute together! Its so fun to watch your cute LQ." said a guy aloud sitting on another table that is next to Rina's table. He belongs to their class too but Sunny only knows a few people in their class. The guy was surrounded with his group of friends who weren't paying attention to Sunny and Zico. Sunny recognized that they were also in her class but she stiill doesn't know who they are. Sunny frowned and glared at Zico.

"This... is all your fault." whispered Sunny furiously. Zico looked at her with a confused look.

"Are you that concerned about what others think? Ignore them and just have fun." Sunny fake smiled at Zico.

"You think I'm having fun?" said Sunny while pointing at her smiling face which turned into a frowning face. 

"Okay.. maybe not"

"I AM not happy and YOU are the reason" said Sunny glaring at Zico. Sunny grab her bag and made a gesture for the girls to follow her. 

~~~

During class hours, Sunny again ignored Zico so he just kept on staring Sunny to distract her and Sunny did get distracted. She felt conscious and nervous but she successfully hide it throughout until lunch break. Sunny got up from her seat hurriedly and went to Taeyeon and Tiffany to avoid a conversation with Zico. They went to the cafeteria and have their lunch. Sunny saw Zico in the guy's group next to the table of Rina's. ('So he's got a group now.' thought Sunny.) Sunny spotted Jinyoung entering the cafeteria and Jinyoung saw her too. Jinyoung's group head to Sunny's group to sit with them. They always sit with them to eat lunch like they were one group. Jinyoung was going to sit beside Sunny but Sandeul was fast. He sat beside Sunny. ('Sandeul... why do you always ruin things? TT.TT' thought Sunny.) Sunny felt like she wants to strangle Sandeul for ruining things. It was like Sandeul was the evil mother from a fantasy movie that tries to ruin their love. Jinyoung just sat in front of Sunny. 

"Sunny-ah. How's your first day going?" asked Sandeul, cheerfully. How Sunny wished that Jinyoung was the one who asked it but well, Sandeul is nice to Sunny always and is also cute. Sunny smiled at him. 

"Not really good. There's this new tranferee who sits beside me that likes to ruin my life." said Sunny, sighing.

"Huh? Who is it?" asked Jinyoung. Sunny broke into a wide grin.

"Oh wae oppa? Are you gonna kick his for me?" Sunny teased. Everyone laughed.

"Sure, if you want to." joked Jinyoung, grinning too. Sunny smiled kindly. Zico was looking at their table and he noticed that she is really cute and beautiful when she's smiling and the reason must be because of that guy in front of her. She's really different when she's with him. He felt a little pang of jealousy. ('Does she like that boring guy?' thought Zico.)

"Don't worry oppa. Just forget it. I can take him by myself but if i can't I'll tell you about it." said Sunny, cheerfully. 

"O-Okay." said Jinyoung blushing. He looked down on his lunch and eat silently. He didn't understood why he acted that way. He was feeling weird. Sunny felt that Jinyoung was avoiding her eyes. He sure is acting weird.

"Is there something wrong, oppa? You're acting weird." said Sunny, worried. Jinyoung looked at Sunny but looked away again. 

"I'm okay." said Jinyoung and he continued eating silently. 

After they eat lunch, Jinyoung talked with Sunny.

"Let's go home together. The clubs aren't open yet so I have no club activities." whispered Jinyoung to Sunny to avoid being teased by the others. He felt embarassed saying it to her and he still doesn't get it. ('Maybe I'm feelin' sick...' thought Jinyoung.)

Sunny agreed and she had a very happy afternoon. She ignored Zico throughout the afternoon and kept thinking of Jinyoung. The end of class came and Sunny grabbed her bag and told Tiffany and taeyeon to go home without her because she's going home with Jinyoung.

"Goodluck Sunny!" said Taeyeon as she and Tiffany left the class. The only ones left were Zico and her. It was an awkward silent but Sunny bear with it because she is waiting for Jinyoung. Zico broke the awkward silence.

"Ya. Do you like him?" asked Zico still sitting on his desk while Sunny went to sit on the seat close to the door. Sunny looked at Zico.

"Who?"

"That Jinyoung" said Zico dully. Sunny blushed.

"What do you care? It's none of your business." growled Sunny. Zico looked at Sunny.

"Look I'm sorry. I really am." said Zico. Sunny felt sorry but then someone opened the door rushly. It was Jinyoung and he was panting as if he ran hard to get there.

"Sorry, I'm late. There was-" he stopped as he looked at Sunny then turned to Zico. He felt a spark of jealousy which he didn't get why he feels that way. Nobody spoke and It was an awkward silence but then again Zico broke the silence. He grabbed his bag and went to the door and whispered something to Jinyoung as he passed by him. He had said 'I will win this fight' but Jinyoung, a guy who is really dense when it comes to love doesn't get it. 

"What?" said Jinyoung but Zico ignored it and continue walking. Sunny rose and went to Jinyoung.

"What's the matter, oppa?" Sunny asked with confusion.

"Nothing. Let's go home shall we?" said Jinyoung, smiling. Sunny smiled.

"Okay!" said Sunny cheerfully forgetting about what just happened but Jinyoung has one question lurking in his mind. ('What did he mean of I will win this fight' - Jinyoung)