Chapter 13

True Love Waits

Zico brought Sunny to his apartment sending a message to her aunt about what happened so that Sunny can stay at his apartment without making her parents worry and to his amazement, Sunny's aunt gave him an immediate YES. Sunny's aunt is so fond of Zico. Zico laid Sunny on his bed and as a pure ert, he thought of doing 'IT' with Sunny. He went on top of Sunny but then he thought about Sunny's smiling face and he then changed his mind. He sat on the side of the bed and clutched his hair.

"Damn it..."

~~~

"I need to go to school immediately!" said Jinyoung. The guy had his mouth hanging open and he was looking at Jinyoung like he's crazy.

"Ya! Jinyoung-ah! What's wrong with you? Are you still drunk?" Jinyoung looked at him with a confused expression.

"What? I'm not drunk. Can't you see that this is an emergency? I need to go to school so that i can ask permission to get the address of where that ert lives." The guy shook his head in disapprovement. 

"Ah...jincha. Hello~! Are you really the real popular and brilliant Jung Jinyoung? For your information it's only 5:30am and do you expect someone will be in school at this time of the day?" 

"What!?! It's only 5:30am!?!"

"Well yeah. That's the time in my watch for south korea if you're asking for the time in that country." Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Aish! Then how should i know where that ert lives!?!" 

"You mean Zico hyung?"

"Well yeah. Do you know other pure erts like him?" The guy smiled and then he pointed at himself.

"I am too you know. I proudly introduce myself as the loyal follower of Zico hyung." said the guy. Jinyoung looked at him with a confused look while in a deep thought and then suddenly he remembered something.

"W-w-wait! You! i saw you with the group of Zico always! Then does that mean... you joined the club to spy on me?" 

"Of course not! For your information i am a karate lover. I wouldn't waste my precious time to spy on you. The truth is i too idolize you like my Zico hyung. You and Zico hyung are so good in karate and i'm so envious of the both of you." 

"Come to think of it. Why the heck am i talking with you when i don't even know you?" 

"Because i'm a newbie to the club and you're my hyung so you must teach me do some cool karate moves. Btw i'm Pyo Ji Hoon. Just call me P.O. Anyway are we going to Zico hyung's house or not?" Jinyoung's eyes widenedwith shock. He almost forgot about Sunny because of P.O. 

"Aish~! such a blabber mouth....It's all because of you that i almost forgot about her. Hurry up! Let's go." 

~~~

They rode a bus to go to Zico's house and while they were in the bus, they had a conversation again. 

"Wait. I have a question. Why are you helping me when you are with Zico or is this a trap?" P.O laughed at him.

"No no this is absolutely not a trap. I'm not helping you. I'm  helping Sunny noona. I really like her. She's so funny and cute and kind." said P.O dreamily like he has feelings for Sunny too. Jinyoung frowned and glared at him. P.O looked at Jinyoung and then he laughed again.

"Don't look at me like that. Sheesh such a jealous brat like Zico hyung. Don't worry i don't have any feelings for her. She's too much for me. Too good. I don't deserve someone like her. She deserves the best guy." Jinyoung smiled an annoying smile at him.

"Glad to know you know that." P.O fake smiled at him then frowned. 

"You should be grateful that i didn't continue to develop my feelings for her. If you and Zico hyung weren't here and i knew her a long time ago, I'd probably be together with her already. She's my type you know." said P.O smirking at JInyoung who prayed that this child would stop talking.

"Shut up."

"Anyway i won't go with you when you enter his apartment. I'd be dead if he knew i told you his address okay?"

"Okay just shut up would you?"

~~~

It was 6:05 in the morning and Sunny woke up because of the smell of something delicious. ('What's that delicious smell~??' thought Sunny.) Sunny did not hesitate to get up and follow the smell that leads downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ah Pancakes~!♥ Auntie~! Add on honey and butter..." muttered Sunny when she saw Zico cooking pancakes. A vein popped on Zico's forehead. 

"Hah!? Auntie!?!" Sunny's eyes widened with shock.

"HUMAYGASHHH!! Auntie turned into Zico!!! Why!?! Why!?!" said Sunny loudly. Zico flicked his fingers on Sunny's forehead.

"Idiot! Are you still sleeping!?! This is my home!" 

"Awwie~!" said Sunny while rubbing her forehead. She looked at Zico with a confused look. "Your home?"

"You were drunk last night and no matter how much i wake you, you wouldn't bulge so i had to bring you to my apartment." ('Last night..." thought Sunny.) Suddenly, Sunny remembered almost everything especially the part when she confessed to Jinyoung but She can't remember anything after the time when she and Zico fought. ('So did i drank liquor at that time? and Zico was the on who took care of me?" Zico got some of his clothes and threw it to Sunny.

"Your clothes are so wrinkled that it can't be worn out. Hurry up and change and eat your breakfast so you can go home. The comfort room's on the right." said Zico who continued cooking breakfast. Sunny looked at him then nod and said,

"T-Thank you..."

~

Sunny changed and went back to the kitchen wearing Zico's shirt that made it look like an oversized t-shirt to her and long pants. She went to the dining table and sat on the chair across Zico. She looked at the foods set up on the table and they all looked delicious that she couldn't believed that Zico made them all.

"This foods are so... high quality." said Sunny. 

"They're just ordinary dishes. There's no need to be amazed." Sunny pouted cutely but Zico ignored her. Sunny then had a question on her mind that she blurted out loud without thinking.

"Where are your parents?" asked Sunny. Zico looked at her, startled with her question.

"They're always out of the country...busy always. No time for me, though they give me a big amount of money." said Zico dully. Sunny then became speechless. She didn't know what to say so she started eating. When she took a bite of the food, her eyes widened and she said loudly,

"THIS IS SOOO DELICIOUS!!" Zico looked at her with a shock expression not expecting that this would be her reaction.

"What is this?? It taste so delicious! I s there any more??"

"Yes.. there is..."

"Aigoo~! The temperature and the taste is just right. It's so yummy!" Zico broke into laughter.

"Pfft.. Hhahaha! Even though you're small, you have a good appetite!" said Zico, laughing. Sunny looked at him with curiousness. It was the first time she saw him laugh so happily. 

"Then you can have my share too." said Zico pushing his plate to Sunny while smiling. Zico then realized that Sunny kept on staring at him so he said,

"What's wrong?"
"Zico you... you can too have a cute expression. From now on, you should smile and laugh just like what you did just now." Zico blushed.

"W-what?"

"I mean that in comparison to your scary devil face, your expression just now was cute!" said Sunny smiling at Zico. A vein popped on Zico's forehead and he get his plate from Sunny.

"I'm not gonna let you eat my share!" Sunny looked at him with hanging open.

"Y-ya! come on! i need to grow up! you're already tall! you don't need those nutrients!" said Sunny.

~~~

A moment later when Zico and Sunny were still sitting across each other on the table with Sunny drinking juice and Zico looking at her while blushing, the doorbell rang. Zico stood up and went to open the door. When he opened the door, a familiar guy who was panting probably from running to get there stood and it was none other than Jinyoung. Zico's eyes widened with shock when he saw him.

"You... What did you do to Sunny?" said jinyoung still catching his breath. 

"Why did you come here?" Suddenly, Sunny appeared at the back of Zico. She thought she heard Jinyoung's voice so to make sure that it is really him she followed Zico. 

"Jinyoung-oppa?" Sunny couldn't understand why he was there but she was happy. Jinyoung's heartbeat increased when he saw Sunny. And with a quick movement of Jinyoung, Sunny was suddenly wrap in Jinyoung's arms tightly while Zico stood there at the side looking at the scene with a shocked expression. Sunny's eyes widened at the sudden movement of Jinyoung and her face became red.

"I've finally found you! I was worried.. I've heard that you... were taken away by Zico." said Jinyoung. Sunny replied back to his hug by hugging him too, clutching the back of his shirt. 

"I'm sorry oppa... for making you worry." Zico felt a pang of jealousy. His lips pursed and then he interrupted the both of them by smirking annoyingly and saying,

"Hah! I feel bad for you coming all the way here." The both of them looked to Zico, letting go of each other. "But you're too late anyway my dear 'prince'"

"What do you mean?" asked Jinyoung.

"A female and a male together for a whole night... Do you really think that nothing has happened between us? During the time you were unconscious, i'm done with what i wanted to do." Zico lied while smirking. Suddenly, Jinyoung punched Zico on his face causing Zico to fall on the floor and Sunny to scream. Zico looked up to Jinyoung and smirked. Sunny restrained Jinyoung from hitting Zico.

"Wait! It's a misunderstanding! He didn't do anything to me! This idiot of Zico is only trying to get you mad! " said Sunny. A vein popped on Zico's forehead.

"An idiot!?!"

"Actually, he's only been taking care of me when i was drunk. Furthermore, he even cooked breakfast for me! Pancake, salad, and even soup!" When Sunny said this, Zico became red, embarassed.

"P-pancakes?" repeated Jinyoung blankly.  Veins popped on Zico's froehead.

"YA! Idiot! Don't say these kinda stuff!"
"But it's the truth! Zico shouldn't be lying!"

"Geez what an annoying girl!" said Zico, blushing. Jinyoung saw Zico blushing and so he pulled Sunny to the door and said,

"Let's go."

"What?...wait..."

Thw two of them left Zico without saying goodbye. 

"Pssh.. that silly little chick... Why would i bother to take care of you? My initial intention for bringing you here was to do erted stuff to you." muttered Zico. He clutched his hair and said, "That's my real intention..."

~~~

Jinyoung pulled Sunny far away from Zico's apartment to his house. He stopped and Sunny said,

"I'm sorry! really i didn't know that you were looking for me and the ignorant me happily munching rice and asking for more rice... I'm sorry!!" Jinyoung looked at her with a confused expression.

"What?"
"I don't blame you for getting angry but.. please don't hate me." said Sunny, tearing up. Tears were rolling down from her eyes which she wiped.

"I-i promise that i won't give you trouble anymore so please... Jinyoung oppa..."

"No! It's not like that! I'm only angry with myself! What if Zico really did something to you...? That will make me... a useless guy who can't even protect the girl he likes..." said Jinyoung blushing and gripping Sunny's shoulders. Sunny blushed and her eyes widened with shock.

"I will never allow any guy to touch Sunny... I... like you.." Jinyoung's face was just an inch closer to Sunny's face, doing the initiative to kiss her. Is this kiss finally going to happen or will it be interrupted again?

 

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Hello guys! As you can see, I removed the main image but don't worry it's only temporary. I requested a poster to an awesome poster maker, though i don't know when the poster will be finish. Anyway my EXO fanfic's gonna be released soon!!so please wait patiently! But even if my new fanfics going to arrive, you'll still read this fanfic right?? *puppy dog's eyes* hahaha Anyway did you all feel sorry for Zico?? -.- Aigoo~! I feel sorry for him. I know that this is the moment when people especially SuZi fans would be lazy reading the next chapter but please wait for the next chapter! You see in LOVE there can be miracles that can happen. You never know maybe Sunny would end up with Zico in the end and not with Jinyoung *winks* hahaha. Annyeong! *bows*