Chapter 11

True Love Waits

Jinyoung was hugging Sunny tightly and Sunny knew her face was red and felt her heart beating madly. ('This isn't real right?.... My heart is beating like crazy!!" thought Sunny) And then Jinyoung must've realized what he had done because he let go of Sunny and his face was just as red as hers. He turned his back on Sunny and said, 

"Class is starting soon..." Jinyoung left hurriedly leaving Sunny alone still blushing.

~~~

At the same time Zico is on the rooftop lying on the groung while staring at the cloudless sky.

"pshh.. that silly chick must be having fun with that Jinyoung right now..." muttered Zico. "Aish~! it's so boring."

~~~

After school, Sunny went home alone straight because there was no karate practice that afternoon and Jinyoung said he has something to do as the vice president of the club. She took a bath and was in a daze. She kept thinking about the hug Jinyoung did. It's not like Jinyoung has never hugged her but Jinyoung's hug used to be just a friendly hug. The hug he just did was different. It was more intimate and tight like he doesn't want to let go. Sunny can't help but blush everytime when she thinks of it.

~~~

The next day, Sunny went to school early because the karate club has a morning practice. She went inside the club and blushed when she saw Jinyoung. She became nervous and super stiff when Jinyoung looked at her. ('Aish! W-what should i do!?! Should i approach him?? My face is so red. He would definitely know that i'm thinking of what happened yesterday.. Aish! Jinjja! Sunny! natural! be natural!!' thought Sunny.) Sunny raised her hand and said, "Goodmorning Jinyoung-oppa!" stiffly. To Sunny's surprise, Jinyoung was absolutely normal. 

"Ah... goodmorning... you're in such happy spirits ealy in the morning." said Jinyoung smiling at Sunny. "Hurry up and change. I'm going to teach you how to land safely." 

"Ahh... nae.. a-araso..." said Sunny with a nod and then she went to the dressing room hurriedly. When Sunny diappeared to the changing room, Jinyoung ruffled his hair and sighed. A karate club member saw this and asked Jinyoung what was wrong.

"Ya. Jinyoung-ah. what's wrong?" 

"Just now... I wasn't very natural right?" asked Jinyoung. The guy who asked Jinyoung became confused and just replied,

"I guess so..."

~~~

Sunny was in the changing room and has a lot of things going on her mind.

('Jinyoung was no different from usual. Maybe the hug didn't mean anything to him. Maybe it was just like how he used to comfort me.... Jinyoung-ah... what are you exactly thinking.' thought Sunny.)

~~~

After the morning practice, Sunny changed back into her uniform and was on her way to her class still having a lot of things going on her mind.

('Now that i think about it carefully, a perfect guy like Jinyoung will definitely not like a girl like me...' thought Sunny.) She was thinking about a lot of things that she didn't actually notice where she was going that she actually bumped on someone and to her surprise it was Zico with a lot of girls around him. Sunny's eyes widened with shock and she was afraid that Zico might punish her for what happened yesterday but Zico just pat Sunny's head and muttered, "Hi little chick. Did you do something fun with Jinyoung?" and then he walked away knowing that he already knew the answer. 

~~~

Before class time, Sunny kept on staring at Zico. She was confused because knowing Zico, he should be mad right now but he isn't. ('I can't believe it! This Zico! Why isn't  he mad at me? Did he forget to drink his medicine??' she thought.) Then, a familiar karate club member went to their class and called for them. 

"Zico-ah, Sunny-ah! can you please come over here for awhile?" asked the karate club member while standing on their class' doorway. Sunny and Zico went near him and he told them that there was a welcome party for new club members.

"A welcom party for the new members?" repeated Sunny.

"Ah yes, according to the past years. As for this year, i'll be in charge for it. I fyou are free during this saturday at 6pm, you're welcome to join us. The details are on the flyer." said the guy giving the both of them a flyer each. Zico looked at Sunny and said,

"Tch... wasting a precious weekend JUST for a guy..." A vein popped on Sunny's forehead and she covered Zico's mouth with her hand and fake smiled at the guy and said,

"Araso oppa. We'll come. komawo" The guy looked confused at the both of them but he left without saying another word to them. Sunny stopped covering Zico's mouth and Zico looked at her and said,

"Are you going?" Sunny blushed at this question and said,

"Ah... yes..."

"Hmph..." 

~~~

It was 6pm on Saturday and Sunny went to the place where the party was going to be held which is actually a karaoke room the club rented. She was wearing a cute white dress that has a red belt with polkadots and red cardigan. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail.

2637_57082807866_4469424_n.jpg

 

The leader of the club was currently singing Gee by SNSD and Sunny pretended she was enjoying it which is the actual opposite. His singing was terrible. 

"Er.. that's great oppa. Even though it's termed as the welcoming party for newcomers, in actual fact it is a display of your show." said Sunny giving him a fake smile.The leader blushed and smiled back. He seemed to think that Sunny complimented him for he even sang louder. A karate club member looked worried and said loudly enough for everyone to hear,

"Who was it?? Who made hyung drink !? I don't think he is going to part with the mic for awhile..." ('So he's drunk...' thought Sunny.)

Zico was sitting far away from Sunny and he looked annooyed too having a group of guys who are mesmerized by his handsome looks around him.

Jinyoung arrived a minute later and when he saw Sunny, he immediately went to sit beside her. Sunny blushed madly when Jinyoung suddenly moved closer to Sunny. Sunny thought for a moment that he was going to kiss her but she was wrong. He looked protective when he said,

"Hurry and hide behind me. Once hyung drinks, he will be very annoying. If you accompany him to drink once, he will want you to accompany him til' morning." 

"Ah, I see..." 

"Anyway, Zico is also here... You, don't leave my side." said Jinyoung looking away, embarassed but Sunny knew that he was embarassed that's why he looked away. She blushed and smiled, happy that Jinyoung was acting like this. Everything was going well when Sunny caught the attention of the leader in a game.

"Hahahah! The mood is heating up! ok! the second year over there!" said the leader pointing at Sunny. "Cove and drink with me!" Sunny's eyes widened with shock.

"I-i never drank liquor before... on top of that, this is such a strong liquor." said Sunny. The leader was not listening, instead he gave Sunny a glass of liquor. 

"Don't be shy. Drink it all up in one gulp!" said the leader cheerfully. Jinyoung grab Sunny's glass and said to the leader,

"Hyung, let me drink for her." 

"Jinyoung-ah! Stop! your alcohol tolerance is low!" said a guy with a worried expression for Jinyoung. JInyoung didn't listen, but instead he drank it all. After he drank it all, he fainted with Sunny catching him. The people around them blushed at the scene and they fought about who will take care of Jinyoung but Sunny didn't fought with them but instead she asked the guy who was in charge of the party to help her carry him to another empty, quiet room. The guy gave Sunny water and Sunny thanked him. 

"Jinyoung actually dislikes drinking. Ever since he last drank during the last party, he hasn't drank anymore. But it's a shock! This is the first time i've seen someone stubborn like him protecting a girl. Taking the first initiative to approach you, furthermore to drink for you. Jinyoung must definitely think Sunny is a very cute girl" said the guy smiling at Sunny. Sunny blushed and looked at Jinyoung's face. A guy went insinde the room and called for the guy with Sunny and Jinyoung. 

"Sunny-ah, can you take care of Jinyoung for awhile?" asked the guy heading for the door. Sunny nodded and the two guy disppeared and Sunny and Jinyoung were left alone together in the room. Her heart was beating fast thinking about what the guy said to her. Sunny suddenly felt an urge to hug Jinyoung. She wanted to touch him and be closer to him. ('Please don't let him be awake now... let me hug him for awhile...' thought Sunny.) Sunny hugged Jinyoung and then she let go and closed her eyes and kissed him on the forehead and said,

"JInyoung-ah...i like you...i really like-" she opened her eyes and blushed when she saw Jinyoung looking up at her, conscious.

"S-Sunny?" Sunny's eyes widened with shock. ('It can't be.. he's awake?' thought Sunny.)

"I-I'm sorry!" She covered with her hands and turned her back to Jinyoung to run for the door when Jinyoung got up fast and back hugged her tightly, stopping her to run away.

"Wait! Don't leave!" said Jinyoung loudly. Sunny's heart beated madly and her eyes were wide with shock etched on her face. Is it actually possible that Jinyoung actually feels the same for her?

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

aigoo~! even i myself, the author of this story, is getting really really worked up in this chapter's ending! Jinyoung hugged Sunny!!! >.< Are they going to be an official couple at last!?! O.O well, i'm not tellin' hahhaha! find out in the next chapters! I'll update soon~! well not really soon... TT.TT aigoo mianhae~! school started and so... yeah... maybe i'm going to update every friday and weekends only. I have a very scary father-like uncle and he doesn't let me play computer on weekdays. He's really strict when it comes to studying but i still love him. hahaha he's the tsundere type of person. Well don't forget to drop some love!♥ (Comment/Subscribe) Please don't be silent leaders~! *puppy dog eyes* hehe annyeong! *bows*