Chapter 5

True Love Waits

"So.. are you allright?" asked Jinyoung, smiling. Sunny looked at Jinyoung with confusion. They were walking to school together. 

"Huh?" Jinyoung chuckled.

"I heard aunt juri's voice yesterday. Aw... It was really loud." said Jinyoung smiling. Sunny widened her eyes remembering what happened last night.

"Y-YA! D-did you hear what she was angry about?" asked Sunny. Jinyoung smiled and gave her a wink. Sunny groaned.

"Uhh...... why do you have to be our neighbour of all people." Sunny muttered. Jinyoung looked at her like she's nuts. 

"Ei...Do you hate me that much?" asked Jinyoung with disbelief.  "Aigoo... you should be proud you have an oppa like me who cares for you." Jinyoung teased. Sunny sighed.

"Its not that i hate you. Its just that its embarassing being scolded with you hearing it." said Sunny as she realised what she had said and then she looked at Jinyoung with wide eyes afraid that Jinyoung might realize that she has feelings for him.

"Aigoo... Sunny-ah you're my childhoodfriend! you don't need to be embarass infront of me." said Jinyoung grinning. Relieved that Jinyoung was a very dense person, Sunny sighed then smiled at him. ('Yeah but you're also the one i have feelings for' thought Sunny.) 

~

When Sunny saw Zico that day in the hall with giggling girls around him he waved at her and she replied a smile, flushing then walked towards their classroom. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at Sunny, suspicious by the improvement of their relationship.

"Did something happen yesterday?" asked Tiffany. Sunny flushed.  Tayeon and Tiffany threw her a  look that says 'tell us what happened' look. As if she wanted to share this experience with someone she told them what happened without hesitation. Taeyeon and Tiffany gave Sunny looks of disbelief. 

"Sunny-ah how can a person die with that? Aigoo... you must be embarassed crying like an idiot infront of him." said Taeyeon shooking her head. Sunny felt her cheeks go pink.

"I- well i'm sorry i'm stupid!" said Sunny frowning.

"Sunny-ah be careful you might fall for him." said Tiffany.

"I only like Jinyoung. There's no way i'd fall for Zico." said Sunny. 

~

During their English teacher's(Ms. Kim) class Sunny and Zico argued again about something stupid. It all started when Ms. Lee called Sunny.

"Ms. Lee. Please stand up and read the sentence i have written in the board."

 (~the sentence written in the board~)--> :  ' The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution.' ( Author's Note: Just pretend that they are talking in korean that's why normal letters would mean korean language while Italic letters means its in english language.)

Sunny stood up and looked at the sentence written in the board which she doesn't understand much. All pairs of eyes were looking at her making her nervous. 

"z-ze tsrut........ i-is ei bay-yutifeul.... and tser-ible tsing, and.... s-shuld... ts-tser-f-fore bei tsreyated withs caw-tsi-on.' Zico laughed and muttered "What an idiot" which Sunny heard and she glared at him. 

"Well you try then!" Sunny told Zico. Zico smiled the stood up and look at Ms. Kim.

"May I?" asked Zico. Ms. Kim raised her eyebrows then nod. "The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." said Zico in english fluently like he was born in America. Sunny felt drop open, shocked of Zico english. Zico smiled at her while the class applauded. 

"Excellent Mr. Woo. Now you may sit down while i criticize Ms. Lee's mistake for her own good." said Ms. Kim, smirking while Zico sit down. She seems to enjoy making Sunny suffer which makes Ms. Kim the least favorite teacher of Sunny. 

"Ms. Lee... I'm afraid you sound more like an idiot who has her tongue tied than a french who tries learning english." she said. The class laughed.

"Have you watched  the seven movies of harry potter or at least read the books?" asked Ms. Kim. Sunny nodded. She has watched the movies with korean subtitles.

"Well then at least you know that you are like someone who had been cursed by the tongue tied spell. As you may know that curse won't last long so i expect you to be able to speak english more properly next week as you may know we'll have your first quiz in   english that week." she said looking at Sunny who helplessly nodded.

"The sentence that i have let you read is from harry potter too Ms. Lee which Dumbledore said to Harry from harry potter and the sorcerer's stone for your information. Please sit down." Ms. Kim told Sunny. "It says 'the truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." she translated. "Your first quiz next week would be a piece of cake. I'll just put english words not sentence so that it's easy and you ttranslate them to korean. Don't get your hopes up because you'll be translating a long essay in you exams." Everyone groaned at this for they too like Sunny in english. The bell rang saying that it was time for lunch and Sunny and Zico were glaring at each other. 

"What? Why're you mad again?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? you laughed at me and called me an idiot! you ert!!!"

"If you were me you'd laugh too! you were just funny okay?"

"Well it wasn't funny for me you moron!"

People were looking at them, amused by their fight. Once again the two were in bad relationships. When it was lunch time after eating Sunny asked Jinyoung to teach her english for he was a genius in all the subject.

"Jinyoung-ahh...please please! help me! without you i'd fail the first quiz..." said Sunny, begging. Jinyoung chuckled.

"Alright. after class then at your house though i can't go home with you so you go home first. I'll be there at 6:30." said Jinyoung smiling. Sunny bowed at Jinyoung and then she hugged him unconsciously.

"Uwahh~! Jinyoung-ah.. you're a life saver~~! I love you!" said Sunny and then as she realized the last three words that she had said unconscously she let go of Jinyoung, her face blushing. Jinyoung felt himself blush. The both of them broke into an awkward silence which Sunny broke saying,

"O-okay then see you.." said Sunny as she went with her friends feeling hot for some reason. 

~

Math time was another fight for Zico and Sunny though this time Sunny is the one skilled in math while Zico is the one who . When Zico was called to answer a problem which he answered by guessing and is wrong, Sunny laughed loudly making everyone look at her. U-kwon, Zico's friend was amused by Sunny making him look at her while smiling. 

"Hahaha! What an idiot! He can't even get a problem like that." said Sunny close to tears because of laughing too hard. Zico blushed and glared at Sunny.

"You... w-well...s-solve it then! if you're such a genius" said Zico. Sunny smirked.

"Okay then. Mr. Park I'll solve it please." said Sunny as she stood up and recited the solution. "5x - 6 = 3x - 8. you must subtract 3x from both sides of the equation then it'll become 2x - 6 = -8. Add 6 to both sides and that'll be 2x = -2. Divide both sides by 2 and the answer will be x = -1 which is simply -1." said Sunny, fast like a teacher. Everyone applauded and Zico's mouth fell open, shock about sunny's math skill. Mr. Park look proud with Sunny and he too clapped.

"Brilliant. Excellent. You're a genius in math Ms. Lee. Therefore i'll give you a reward. you're exempted for the assignment i'll be giving today and you'll get plus 3 in your first quiz in math" said Mr. Park grinning at Sunny. Sunny smiled and turned to Zico to smirk. 

~

The end of class was another funny moment for the two.

"Hey. let's just do this okay? i'll teach you english and you'll teach me math. deal?" asked Zico.

"No deal. Jinyoung will be teaching me in english. go study math for yourself idiot." said Sunny. 

"Oh come on! don't be like this pleaseeeee" 

"No way! I can't let you go to my house!"

"Why? That Jinyoung gets to go there.. why can't i?"

"Well Jinyoung is my childhood friend and you're a NOBODY" said Sunny coldly. Zico frowned. People watching them were laughing at this

"tskk.. you cold brat... then let me be your boyfriend then."

"Why would i make you my boyfriend? you ert!" Sunny grabbed her bag and make a run from Zico.

"HEY! WAIT!!!" Zico grabbed his bag and run to follow Sunny and have her teach him math by force if he has to.

~

Sunny went home not knowing that someone was following her. After she got dressed wearing a tube and shorts, she went downstairs to get some ice cream in the fridge when someone rang the doorbell and her aunt answered it. Sunny looked at the clock and saw that it was just 5:43. ('I thought that he was going to arrive at 6:30' though Sunny.) 

"Sunny-ah! Someone who claims to be your boyfriend came and said that he will tutor you in English" said her aunt loudly. Sunny ran to see who it is that went inside and saw that it was none other than Zico.

"YOU-!" said Sunny loudly pointing at Zico with a shocked expression. Zico too was shocked of Sunny's appearance. She looks beautiful he thought. Her aunt frowned.

"Not telling me you have a boyfriend and now you're not greeting him? Also pointing is rude you know." said her aunt Juri. Sunny and Zico stayed still in the spot were they were standing while staring at each other, shocked of what just happened.

~~~Author's Note~~~

La~ la~ la~! Hi ho hello! InaOlix here! Finally finished Chapter 5! and btw U-kwonnie is going to join the love soon! Hope you all continue reading and supporting my fanfic.! I'm really thankful for those supporters and people who read this fanfic. of mine. ahehehe~!♥ Love you all!