Chapter 6

True Love Waits

Sunny and Zico were inside Sunny's room having snacks silently. They were sitting face to face with each other. Sunny looked at Zico and Zico looked at her. 

"So... umm... does jinyoung come here often?" asked Zico. Sunny nodded.

"And he has been in your room?" asked Zico. Sunny nodded again. 

"Are you an idiot? Aren't you a woman? Why're you so careless?" said Zico irritably. 

"What!?"

"Uhh... I can't believe he can stand this... he must be a gay. Look at you.. you're so...." ('seductive' thought Zico.) Zico blushed. Sunny glared Zico.

"What are you saying?? He's not a gay! and why did you follow me?? you know i can call the police for being a stalker?"

"Uhh... okay i'm sorry and will you pleaseee teach me math??" asked Zico while doing puppy dog's eyes. Sunny shook her head. 

"No, sorry. Why didn't you ask Euna? She's good in math too."

"Oh you know that you're a genius in math. Euna's just second best but you're the best!" said Zico smiling at Sunny. It was a trap for Sunny to make her teach him though its true that Sunny is the best in math. Even if it wasn't Sunny who was best he'd still let her teach him. He felt more comfortable with Sunny. Sunny looked at Zico.

"R-really?" asked Sunny falling for the trap and suddenly Sunny frowned. "Ei... you're kidding right? you just said this things to make me teach you"

"No i didn't" lied Zico quickly. Sunny sighed.

"Fine but you must explain to Aunt Juri that you aren't my boyfriend, okay?" 

"okayy" 

Sunny taught Zico math and they argued lots of times.

"How many times do i have to tell you? you must divide it until it can't be divided!"

"Well it can't! look! 3x = 9!"

"Aish~! A simple calculation...you still can't do that!?! 3 times 3 is 9 so you can still divide both sides!"

"Okay okay... i'm sorry"

~

When it was 6:30, Jinyoung arrived and unlike Zico, Jinyoung went straight to Sunny's room without interruptions like it's his own room. Jinyoung saw Zico and Sunny studying and felt a pang of jealousy. Their heads were so close to each other they might've kiss. Sunny looked up first and grinned at Jinyoung.

"Ohh...Jinyoung-ah! Thank God you're here. I can't stand teaching this idiot anymore~!" said Sunny pointing at Zico. Zico grimaced and Jinyoung brightened up at this and chuckled. He sat beside Sunny and looked at Zico then to Sunny.

"What were you teaching him?"

"Math. I can't believe he's so stupid with it like he's some kid." Zico frowned.

"Ya! why you... you at english too!"

"Well that's understandable because i'm a korean, i live in korea and i speak korean language!" Jinyoung laughed at this and felt Zico's eyes glaring at him.

"I thought you two were in bad relationships... always fighting.." said Jinyoung. 

"Well you were wrong." said Zico. Sunny glared at him.

"Nope you're damn right! He just followed me and forced me to teach him."

"Why are you always taking his side!?"

"Jinyoung's side is always right! and i'm close to him." Jinyoung smiled at Sunny ignoring Zico's deadly glare.

"Okay then let's start tutoring you with english." Sunny smiled and nodded. She turned to Zico and said,

"Aren't you leaving yet?"

"Ani. I'm not leaving until this guy leave too." said Zico crossing his arms. Sunny grimaced.

"Pshh... What are you? my body guard?" said Sunny more to herself. 

~

It was seven forty-six and the two boys decided to leave. Sunny stretched her arms and stood up.

"Uh... I'm tired~!" said Sunny.

"You did well. We'll continue tomorrow." said Jinyoung smiling. Sunny smiled back and nodded while Zico frowned.

The three of them went downstairs and saw the dining table full of delicious food her aunt juri prepared. Aunt Juri smiled at them and invited the boys to eat dinner here. 

"Jinyoung will be okay with that because he's just our neighbor but Zico won't because his home is far right?" said Sunny giving Zico a look that says do-not-agree look. Zico frowned at Sunny then turned to her aunt smiling.

"Ah..aniyo.. I'll eat dinner here. My house isn't that far." said Zico. Aunt Juri brightened.

"Aigoo... Sunny-ah your boyfriend is really adorable~!♥" she said. Jinyoung looked at Sunny with shock exclaiming "W-WHAT!?" 

"Please do not misunderstand!! Zico isn't my boyfriend!" said Sunny loudly. Aunt Juri looked a little disappointed. Jinyoung looked relieved and smiled at Zico.

"Oh right. I knew you wouldn't pick such a guy." said Jinyoung evily. A vein popped in Zico's forehead.

"Why you-!" 

"Oh shut up. Let's just sit down and eat dinner." interrupted sunny who felt hungry. 

They all sat down to eat. Aunt Juri was in the head of the table. Sunny was on the left while the two boys were sitting beside each other in the right. They all eat silently when Aunt Juri started a topic.

"Zico-ah how did you meet Sunny." Zico smiled at Aunt Juri while Sunny frowned. Jinyoung was pretending to be focused eating his fried chicken but was actually really curious of how they met.

"Aigoo... i still remember it clearly. It was a sunny day, a perfect day to go out with friends-" he said.

"Please don't overexaggerate it." interrupted sunny who was glaring at Zico.

"I was having a walk when i saw this brave girl who saved a kid who was being bullied by three guys. She set the kid free...all alone by herself like a brave princess who would sacrifice herself to save her people."

"Tsk... What are you some pro story teller." muttered Sunny.

"But then... the guys cornered her and tried to harass her. That brave girl was weak when it comes to this. She was scared and the boys were laughing. But then, the knight in a shining armor saved her. The guys fled scared of that knight who was furious and scary when someone tried to hurt or harass the beautiful princess. He fell in love with her and she looked up at him with those teary eyes. It was love at first sight. The princess shed a tear but it was because she was happy that the knight came to save her. She kissed the knight passionately and said that it was her gift for the knight who saved her life. Ah... such a happy story...' said Zico smling.

"Ya! Are you making a fairy tale!?! Aish~! you idiot. You're making it such a happy story!" said Sunny who had a vein popped on her forehead. 

"Y-you k-kissed him? and it was l-love at first sight?" asked Jinyoung.

"Aigoo..such a lovely meeting" said Aunt Juri.

"Ahhh!! jincha! Ya! are you two actually going to believe this idiot!? I did not fell in love with him! i didn't shed a tear! and i didn't kiss him!!" said Sunny almost shouting. Jinyoung looked relieved at this and Aunt Juri looked a little disappointed. Sunny glared at Zico who shrugged innocently.

~

When the two boys were heading home, Jinyoung told Sunny that he will still teach her tomorrow the same time.

"Tomorrow? oh, okay." said Zico. JInyoung and Sunny frowned.

"I didn't ask you." said Jinyoung. Zico smiled.

"So what? if you're going to be here tomorrow or everyday i'll be here too. Sunny will teach me math." Sunny groaned and Zico patted her back.

"Don't worry. I'll study hard!" Zico told Sunny. Sunny sighed in defeat.

"Aish~! okay, fine. I'll teach you so goodbye." said Sunny who pushed the two to the door. Before leaving, the two boys turned to look at Sunny.

"Goodnight" said Zico and Jinyoung  in unison. They looked at each other and frowned. Sunny laughed.

"Hahaha! What is this? Are you two twins? hahaha" The two boys looked at Sunny and blushed. Sunny smiled.

"Okay. Its getting late. go go go!" said Sunny. The two boys left together and Sunny went inside the house still smiling.

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Aigoo~! Did you all wait long for this next chapter? I'm so sorry! -.- you see, i traveled somewhere and i just got back today. I visited a shop named 'Etude House' you know, Sandara Park. I loved the shop! I bought some products and they gave me a Shinee folder! ohohohoho! I'm so going to use this in school!..........Okay..........................................Thank you for reading! Please continue reading and supporting this fanfic of mine!! buwahahhaha! ^_^ ♥