Chapter 1

True Love Waits

It was night time and Sunny was reading a shoujo manga.

*In the manga*

Boy: Don't worry I'll protect you!

Girl: (smiles and blushes) Thank you...

*end of story*

"Aww... shoujo manga guys are so much cooler than real guys except Jinyoung oppa..." Sunny smiled and went to bed.

"See you tomorrow Jinyoung oppa." she said as she drifted off to sleep.

Sunny woke up with a smile. She sat up still smiling remembering what she'll do today. Today would be a great day because she is going to spend the afternoon with her beloved prince, Jinyoung. She attends the same school as Jinyoung. Jinyoung is a year older so he will be a Junior and Sunny will be a sophomore. School starts tomorrow and so the two of them will buy some things they need. In other words, she is going to shop with him! Jinyoung is her childhood friend and she has like him for years already.

She smiled and look at the framed picture sitting on her bedside table that contains a photo of Sunny and Jinyoung side by side with their friends around them which she cut out so that it will be just the two of them. She took it and raised it as high as her head and look at Jinyoung.

"Goodmorning Jinyoung oppa! I will do my best to make you fall for me! I swear I'll make you mine!" she said as she kissed Jinyoung and placed the photo back to its original place. 

Sunny went down the stairs to eat breakfast at the dining table and as usual her father Lee Soo Myung and her father's sister Lee  Juri were already there having their breakfast. Sunny was unconsciously smiling and of course her Aunt Juri notice this.

"Sunny-ah, Did something good happen?" asked Juri.

"oh wae? why did you ask Aunt Juri?" 

"Because you keep on smiling" Juri said. Sunny giggled.

"Ah Well that's because I'm going out with Jinyoung this afternoon" said Sunny cheerfully. Her father even choke drinking his coffee because of her answer. He stared at Sunny with a terrified look.

"Y-you and Jinyoung are d-dating?" said Soo Myung stammering.

"Appa, Don't worry we're not yet dating" said Sunny coolly.

"Yet!?" repeated Soo Myung. Her Aunt Juri just kept on giggling because of her brother's horrified expression. Sunny smiled at her father and went on consuming the food on her plate.

~

That afternoon, Sunny went to their neighbor's house which is actually Jinyoung's house. But things didn't just go the way she wanted it to be.

"I have some things to buy too so I'm gonna go with you two." said Sandeul. He is Jinyoung's buddy. Sunny fake smiled at him and Sandeul smiled back. He haven't got a clue that deep inside Sunny's heart she would love to strangle him to death if she can. ('Thanks a lot for ruining my chance to be lovey dovey with Jinyoung, Sandeul!' thought Sunny.) Out of the corner of Sandeul's eye he saw Sunny frown and thought that maybe he was just having a hallucintaion. She is too innocent and cute to act like a devil.

As the three of them went shopping Sunny was ignored while the both of them kept on chatting about random things. Sandeul and Jinyoung were walking side by side while she was at their back. Sunny was getting to an idea that maybe Sandeul is a gay. He was sticking to Jinyoung always like he's a gum. Well if he was going to be Sunny's rival, she won't give up Jinyoung that easily to him without a fight even if he's a guy or a gay. 

They were walking on a crowded street when Sunny saw a little boy being bullied by three guys.

"You're just a little boy but you're carrying lots of money there. Give it to us or we'll hurt you." said the guy who seem to be the leader of the three. The little boy started to cry. And without thinking Sunny rushed in front of the boy. The boy looked at her with surprise.

"Don't  hurt the boy" Sunny said coldly. The three guys laughed at her. 

"Go now little boy. I'll handle this." she said to the boy as the boy thanked her and run away. she turned back to look at the three guys who were now surrouonding her with furious eyes.

"Silly girl. What are you trying to do? being heroic?" said the leader-like guy with amusement while the other two laugh.

"You know you're just a girl, right?" he said as he went near Sunny. Sunny started to get nervous and she felt her heart beating faster but it wasn't the same case with love. She felt scared to. She knew that she was in a dangerous situation with nobody to help. She began to tremble with fear.

The leader-like guy noticed this and smiled. He grip Sunny's wrist and his lips were near hers. She closed her eyes hoping her prince Jinyoung would come to save her and protect her like those in the manga. Before their lips even touch the guy let go of her wrist and cried an AH!. When she opened her eyes, a guy was standing in front of her but it wasn't Jinyoung. It was someone she don't know. He looks tall and good-looking like Jinyoung but he's kind of wild. 

"Sorry, sorry. My legs are too long." he said. The handsome guy seemed to have kicked the leader to the floor. The other two guys were looking at their leader with fear and then they look at the guy. He gave them a look that tells 'leave or you'll go to hell!' The two guys ran away and the leader stand up and muttered something like 'those idiots' and then he ran away too.He turned to look at Sunny but she was staring at him with shock but she was definitely attracted to him. He is a perfect prince! he's got the looks and he even saved her just like those in the manga! ('He's definitely my dream prince!' thought Sunny.) 

"Ah...T-thank you very much. I owe you one." she said. The guy smiled at her.

"What are you gonna give me?" he said.

"U-um... a cup of tea?' she said. The guy smiled and giggled.

"I'd rather have you instead" he said as he pulled her and started kissing her on the lips. Actually it was a french kiss. ('What!?! What!?! Wait a minute...This can't be happening!' she thought.) She lacks experience and so she is now lack of oxygen. The guy realised this and stopped kissing her. Sunny gasped and the guy giggled.

"You're so inexperience, you don't even know how to breathe!♥" he said as he giggled again. Sunny felt her cheeks going red.

"I wanted to hook up with you, but you don't have a nice or big s. Grow up soon little chick!" he said and then he left without telling his name. She was so shock and speechless. What a erted bad prince! He gave her a french kiss and that was also her first kiss not to mention he insulted her with her s and not being enough. ('He's not a prince at all!!!' she thought.) 

 

~~~author's message~~~

Author: Hi guys! I'm so happy that i already have supporters even before i wrote this chapter. Thank you very much . I'm sorry if i have wrong grammars or spellings. I didn't proofread it yet. I hope you continue supporting my story. If you have suggestions don't be afraid to tell me. :))