Chapter 25

Tell me, if this is love !

No one's POV

 

"Lay?" Jihee walked towards him and made him tremble for a second. He gave her a nervous smile and Jihee just looked at him. "oh hey" He smiled at her but she just stood there waiting for him to continue. "I wanted to visit Sunhee but she was asleep.." He said, making Jihee smile.

Jihee just nod and told him that she came to visit her too and that she was on her way back home. "Want me to walk you home?" He asked and she smiled agreeing.

"How is Kris?" Jihee randomly asked. She wasnt sure why she asked either but she was curious about him...after all they've been friends for a long time. "Its pretty awkward with Kris..." He answered and Jihee looked at him with a curious face. "Awkward? Why?" Lay just laughed at her question and looked at her. "I think he is dating his friend....Now dont be shocked its TAO!" Lay said and laughed again,

Jihee widened her eyes and looked dumbfounded for a minute. "I knew it!" She accidently said, earning a what the hell did you just say stare from Lay. "Oh sorry I didnt mean that." She tried to cover it up. "As long as he is happy...Im glad he found someone" She added and Lay laughed again. "What? So you think its ok for him to date a guy?"

"Of course its ok what should be wrong about it?" Jihee rolled her eyes and walked faster. "ok ok at least he is happy" He just smiled and they continued walking. 

 

Next Day 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I woke up with a really bad headache but Im not sure why. I just straight went into the kitchen and drank a glass of milk. My sweet morning was disturbed only a few minutes later with the door bell.

"Who is it?" I asked stil holding my milk. "Sehun!" What does he want at 8am? 

I opened the door and he walked inside. I was stil wearing my pijama but I was stil too sleepy to care. "Come we are going to SM together" He put his arm to my shoulder. "SM? Why?" I asked him and he just randomly backhugged me.

"Dont ask just come!" He let go of me and I just stared at him walking outside again. "I will be waiting come down" Sehun said before leaving me inside the house dumbfounded. 

I didnt even realize what just happened and just changed my clothes. My brain was stil half asleep but I couldnt let Sehun outside there alone. His hug was so.. cute.

"Im here" I pushed his shoulder lightly and he smiled. "Lets go then" He hold my hand and started walking. "Yah who told you to hold my hand?" I joked and he just gave me one of his deep stares. "I am your fake boyfriend after all" Sehun laughed and i just hit his arm.

After 10 minutes we reached at the building and went to the 6th floor. He stil didnt tell me what was going on and took me into a practice room. "Now dance" He suddenly said and I gave him a wtf do you want stare. "Just joking let me introduce you to someone" He said bringing a short girl inside. She had green hair and looked really different. "Her name is Feggy she is our dance teacher" I smiled at her and she just came over and hugged me.

"Nice to know you girl! I saw your video. You have some nice moves" Feggy said and I just looked bowed and thanked her. "Sehun showed me the video. You need to be a trainee here aswell! I organized everything you will audition tomorrow" That was the moment when I widened my eyes. Sehun was stil smiling like a psycho. I was about to say something when Luhan came inside.

He was looking sooo fine in his training clothes that I found myself staring at him. "Oh Jihee" He said but rather cold. He just passed me and walked over to Feggy. She took the paper that Luhan gave her and nod. What is he talking with that girl -.-

"Im off" He said without even looking at me and walked out of the practice room. What is wrong with you Luhan... and I was hoping that you like me. "We should practice! Show me your moves" Feggy ran over to me and jumped around. This girl is definitely hyper.

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Im sorry Jihee.." Luhan was whispering to himself while he headed out of the practice room. His heart was breaking but he had to ignore her. Or the pain would be even more. 

 

Meanwhile in the Hospital

 

"Do you like the flowers? I know they arent anything compared to your beauty" Suho smiled at Sunhee but she just awkwardly stared at him. "Do you want ice cream?" He asked again but she said she doesnt like ice cream. Sunhee just felt weird having Suho around. She just wasnt used to it. "Oh there is a cake inside of te fridge" Suho took it out and hand it over to Sunhee, who smiled when she saw it. 

It was probably from Jihee.. she must've been here yesterday when she was sleeping, Sunhee thought. 

"Oh sorry I didnt know you have a visitor.." Lay came inside the room and stopped when he was Suho.

 

 

Poor Luhan..  Hope you enjoy the update and Comment! <3