Chapter 24

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

"Sehun.. hey" I rushed out of the bathroom and gave him a light hug. Luhan just closed the door and stayed inside the bathroom. Sehun was looking at me with an awkward look on his face. He looked serious as if the childish Sehun was gone for a second which scared me.

"We are here tooooo" I saw Baekhyun coming with Min and OMG THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS. "We are together" Min whispered to me. I was so happy for them they are just perfect for eachother!  I hugged her and whispered back. "Congratulations" 

We went inside the living room and Baekhyun took the cake out.

We had to finish until Luhan comes inside the living room. I was sooo excited for his birthday. I just wanted to run towards him and hug him as tight as I could... but wait what the hell.. I shouldnt do that. Way toooooooo awkward.

"Could you find a present Sehun?" I looked at him but he just nod without his usual cute smile... is he angry at me?

I couldnt help but make a sad face. "Is something" I looked who it was and it was Baekhyun. "Nahh its nothing" Even Sehun realized it I think and sat down beside me. He put his head to my shoulder and hold my hand.

I couldnt move for a second.. why is he doing that. "Sehun-ahh.." I whispered his name.

He doesnt really like me, right? Before I could think some more Baekhyun and Min stood up. Luhan must be coming. I told Sehun to stand up and he did with an angry stare. I never saw Sehun like this it was really scary.

"HaPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!" Baekhyun yelled when he came inside and we all laughed at him. Luhan was shocked for a minute, he yelled really loudly. "Baekhyun calm calm" Luhan said smiling and hugged him. "Happy Birthday bro" Sehun walked up to him and gave him a hug but he was rather cold towards Luhan.

I think its all my fault... if not why should he be like this to Luhan.

"Is this for me?" I looked up and saw Luhan holding the present that was in my hands and smiled. "Yes its yours oppa" I hand over the present to him. He gave me his angelic eye smile and I just stared at him while he was opening my present. 

"You call him oppa? You never called me like that" I saw Sehun whispering and looking away from me.

I felt like Im between two people the whole time.

Sehun was staring at me and at Luhan all the time. Creeping our every movement. 

Luhan liked my present and put it on after he opened it. I was really happy because I wasnt sure if he would like it. Sehun's stares were stil on me all the time. Even when I talked with Baekhyun.

He was like a jealous boyfriend who wants that his girlfriend only talks to him. I mean I am not even his girlfriend an this boys are his friends.

We ate the cake and I took a piece of it and said that I will bring it to Sunhee. I couldnt take Sehun watching me all the time anymore so I stood up and said that I have to leave. It was about 10pm so it wasnt so early either. 

Luhan walked me to the door because Baekhyun accidently bumped into Sehun, making his shirt completly wet with water. "Thank you for today" He told me before leaving. 

"No its ok we all had fun" I smiled to him and was about to leave but he turned me to face him. "I dont mean that.. I mean for spending your whole day with me. I know you did it because of my birthday but I really enjoyed it" His words made me almost cry and I hugged him.

"I had fun too" I said and left. If I wouldnt leave now I wont be able to go.

I like Luhan so much that it hurts to stay away from him....

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

I really had so much fun today with Jihee that I didnt want the day to end.

For a minute I felt like my life was complete, chasing after her felt even better than chasing after my dreams. When she had to leave so early I was sad but when she hugged me I had a feeling that I will see her again.

"Hyung can we talk? .." Sehun's voice said and I stopped daydreaming. Baekhyun and Min were gone too. Baekhyun  walked Min home so I was at home with Sehun only now. I looked at him, waiting for him to start talking.

"I love Jihee. I really love her" Was the first thing he said and I felt like someone is stabbing my heart with a knife. I came back to reality. To the reality where I am not allowed to love Jihee. 

"I just want to tell you.. Could you treat her like a real sister for me? Because she means a lot to me" Sehun continued but I couldnt even make a sentence in my mind to tell him. How could I tell him that I like the girl he loves. I couldnt and I wont.

"Dont worry Sehun. I will treat her like a sister..." I said, dying inside a little... Why did I have to like her from all the girls in this planet.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

Since it was really dark I took a taxi to the hospital to bring Sunhee her cake.

Today was really great expect of the fact that Sehun was acting really strange... 

I have a really good feeling about Luhan...I think he likes me at least a little? Or I am just  making stories in my mind ><

I went inside to Sunhee's room but she was already asleep so I put the cake into the fridge which was beside the table in her room. I will go home to change my clothes and come back tomorrow in the morning to Sunhee. I also checken on the old chinese woman and she was also asleep. 

So I decide to go home.

Outside from the hospital I saw Lay... I was really suprised. I mean what is he doing here? 

 

Hope you guys like it! Commment! <3