Chapter 1

Tell me, if this is love !

When they are talking in chinese I will write in red. :D

 

No one's POV

 

"Jihee! Im out dont forget to show Min where her new college is! Aishh Im to late for the bus"  Sunhee yelled before closing the door, heading to her workplace.  Sunhee works in a Cafe in Hongdae until 10pm on Fridays. Usually Jihee would be in her dance lessons but today its different.

Their cousin Min moved to Korea because her father - Jihee and Sunhee's uncle - lost his company and all his money. So their parents decide to send her to Seoul to her cousins. Min was not happy about this decision but she couldnt change it. Sunhee and Jihee's father almost forced them to allow Min to stay at their place. They would mind if they had enough money because they are already having money problems. 

"Min.. come on we have to go" Jihee said with a pissed face, not only that she couldnt go to her dance lessons but this girl wouldnt hurry up. She was already since 30 minutes infront of her mirror putting on make up when she finally decide to take her bag and come.

"This girl cant even wait for a few minutes no wonder look at her outfit so average" Min was talking to herself, earning a wtf are you talking about look from Jihee. "You seriously think I cant understand chinese right?" Jihee said, which made Min really shocked and just slowly walk outside. 

 

 

Meanwhile Sunhee was running as fast as she could to arrive before the Cafe opens. She was already late twice and the manager said if she comes late again she will be fired but because of her other part time job she is always in hurry when its time to go to the Cafe.

"Ouch.. yah dont you have eyes!!" She yelled at the boy who bumped into her with accident while she was running. It was actually her fault but with all the stress she had she just yelled at him. "Its not my fault you know.." He said while picking up his books from the ground.  He has glasses on and short bangs. He looked pretty much like the average nerd. 

"Whatever" Sunhee said and continued running to the Cafe. When she arrived on time she felt guilty because she sound really mean to the boy before.  But she couldnt think about that now, she has 4 hours of work to do now. 

 

Jihee's POV

 

Where the hell is this damn college seriously. 

I was stil walking around with Miss Min trying to find her college when I saw it finally. We walked in to do all the paper stuff it wasnt her first day yet. She will start on Monday. If I didnt have this girl with me now I'd go and meet Kris. 

"So what are we going to do now? Im bored bring me to Starbucks! or lets go shopping I need new clothes" Min was blabbering around. Like I care like I have money to buy her clothes! Her dad my so called "rich uncle" never ever gave us money or a helping hand! Even when he was rich he didnt now we have this girl who just cares about herself. "Are you even listening to me??? HEY!

"Just shut up please, ok lets go to starbucks but only there no shopping" I said and she just followed me. Its also pretty annoying that she just wont talk in korean because my chinese is not any better -.-. In this moment I got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Hey Jihee its me Suho" I heard him laugh awkwardly on the phone. 

"What is it?" ...

"Can we meet? Just to talk? Please??" He said, I really didnt feel like talking to him but I just said ok because its better to have someone around me when I am with Min or I might murder her. So I told him to come over to Starbucks too.

 

 

Sunhee's POV 

 

Ahhh last 2 hours then Im finally finished and can go home. I should give Jihee a call so she picks me up from work since its near to Kris's Club, like this she could also meet him. I feel that they have problems nowadays but I dont tell her anything about it because I dont want to hurt her. But if it wont get better I will talk to him. She cant hurt my sister I wont allow it.

"Oh unni whats up?" Jihee replied my call.

"Can you come and pick me up from work tonight? You know its late I dont wanna come alone." I said.

"Sure thing unni dont worry I will come with Min." 

"Yes but be careful, visit Kris' club before coming he might accompany you." I said and heard her  sad laugh.

"I dont think he will but sure asking wont hurt right? hehe" She said and we hung up. 

I hope this two dont have serious problems. Kris might be cold but I know that he is a nice person.. At least I hope so.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

"Lets go" I said and just stood up leaving a  confused Suho beside the table. Min just waved to him and followed me. "Now were are we going? Im tired you know we should just go home." Min said. This girl can only talk and talk and talk nothing else -.-

"We are going to my boyfriends club and after that we will go to Sunhee's workplace." I said with a cold and serious tone which made her silent. When we arrived I went inside. There were many people watching two guys dancing. Honestly they were dancing amazing I'd like to join.

"Jihooo whats up!" I said to Jiho, he is the bar keeper. Im really good friends with him and Kris is also his bestfriend. "Yo Jihee its been awhile why arent you coming so often anymore? You know what you should do go on this stage and dance! You will win the competition like always" He said while smiling. 

He was really an angel, so friendly and nice always. "Who's that?" He said pointing to Min who I said smiling the first time. "Hi my name is Min" she said holding her hand to him to shake. "Nice to know you Min" He said smiling brightly. I told her to sit and they both started chatting. I was pretty suprised because Min wont talk to us or if she does she is rude.

Whatever I have to find Kris, I didnt see him for 3 days now. He was standing there beside his DJ table with girls all around him. At least I know that he doesnt care about any girl even about me which bugs me. "Hey" I stoof infront of him and waved. He looked up and smiled which suprised me. "Hey girl.. I thought you forgot me" He said but now with his usual cold side. "If there is someone who would forget its you I think." I said looking away to the boys who were dancing, meeting eyes with one of them. 

"No I didnt forget you Im just busy you know with the club and all that.. I have things to do so I will see you in a hour maybe?" He said giving me a small kiss on my cheeks and just went to the other side of the club. All he has in his head is his club. He is treating me so coldly I feel like Im not wanted.

 

Min and Jiho were talking and I was sitting beside them, drinking a little bit. "You ok?" Jiho asked me and I just nod. Then I realized that its already time to pick up Sunhee!. "Omg guys I forgot about Sunhee, Min wait here I will be back in some minutes ok" I said and ran outside.

 

No one's POV

 

"Yah you cant leave me alone!" Min yelled after her. "Chinese? I know chinese too" Jiho smiled. "Oh yes I am chinese" Min smiled awkwardly back. "I've studied chinese in china a year ago its really nice there and dont worry your korean is not that bad" Min thought that he is the only normal person that she met after arriving in Seoul. 

"Heyyyyyy!" A guy came running from the stage when he was finished. "What" Min replied a bit shocked because he pretty much bumped into her. "That girl beside you where is she? Is she gone?" He asked.

"Who? You mean Jihee?" Min asked confused. "Well I dont know her name.." He said. "She is gone and she wont be back probably today, try to come again tomorrow." Jiho said while doing a go away sign with his hands.

Meanwhile Jihee was running until she arrived at the Cafe. There she saw Sunhee standing outside. "Sorry Im late" She said and Sunhee could smell the alcohol even from far. "Yah did you drink? You are not allowed to you are only 17!" She said. "Please just let me be for today.." Jihee said leading back to the club. Sunhee just kept quiet. 

When they came back they saw few people left in the club and Min stil talking to Jiho and Kris was trying to fix some technical stuff.

In this very moment someone caught Sunhee's attention. You seem like someone I know.." She mumbled to herself so that Jihee didnt hear anything. "Lay come and help me!" Kris yelled. So that the boy turned and faced Sunhee. When he saw her he looked pretty angry. "Its you"