Chapter 22

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

I talked to the old woman for awhile before leaving her to check on Sunhee. I felt like she was feeling lonely because her son is busy so I tried my best to cheer her up. It wont hurt to visit her, she doesnt have anyone else to talk here. 

When I walked inside of her room I was suprised to see her awake. "Couldnt sleep?" I sat down beside her. "Someone came to visit me while I was sleeping and now  I cant fall asleep"

"Do you know who it was?" I looked at her but she said that she wasnt sure. I checked my phone to see the time and saw that I got a missed call from Sehun like a hour ago. He must be worried why I didnt call back yet..

"Im going to call Sehun I will be back" I smiled at her and she laughed. "I dont remember who that is.. is it your boyfriend?" Sunhee said.

"No not exactly he is a friend" I replied even confsing myself with the answer. "And this time comeback in a few minutes and not hours" She teased me and I laughed nodding at her. 

I walked out and sat down at a bench. I dialed Sehun's number and waited for him to reply.

"YAH WHY DID YOU CALL ME???" I asked when he opened the phone to . 

"I was going to tell you that we are going to debut soon! And you have to come over to party with us" He said and laughed. "And I know that you are not angry dont tease around" He added which made me laugh also.

"Sorry but I cant come, I am at the hospital. Sunhee had an accident but don't worry she is much better now." I told him.

I couldn't just leave Sunhee alone here.

"Ok then I will come to the hospital" Sehun said but I said that he doesnt have to. "Ok... Call me if you need something jagiya" He said and giggled. I just smiled and hang up.

Sehun is really sweet but Im starting to feel guilty... because I think he likes me more than just a friend.

But for me he is only a friend.

A good friend that I dont want to lose.

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Jihee said she can't come.." Sehun pout at me and I touched his hair. "Dont make a sad face... I have to go also but I promise it wont take long!" I stood up and he looked at me and I could read what he was thinking -Dont you dare to leave me too'

"I will really be back in an hour ok?" I gave him my most innocent smile and he nod. "If its more than a hour I will come and get you, whereever you are!" He lightly hit my arm and I laughed.

I had to visit my mother and tell her that I am going to debut. I want her to be proud of me and see that all the trainigs wasnt for nothing.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Jihee went back to Sunhee's room and they started talking about random stuff. Sunhee asked a few thing about 'Lay' but Jihee couldnt say much expect that they used to hate eachother and she doesnt know if they met ever again after the compatition.

Sunhee just nod to everything. She was really confused because she didnt feel like Suho was her boyfriend. It was like he is just some random stranger to her.

 

Meanwhile Luhan arrived at the hospital and went inside of his mothers room. She was reading a book that she got from Jihee and looked up to Luhan when he came inside.

She smiled at him. She did really miss him. He was always so busy with his life as a trainee that he couldnt visit much nowadays.

"My son I missed you" She opened her arms and hugged Luhan. "You seem to feel better today" Luhan sat down beside her and hold her hand.

"A girl accompanied me for hours today. I didnt feel bored and she was really pretty" She said while smiling at Luhan. "One day I want a daughter in law like her" Luhan giggled and just listened to everything she talked about.

He missed talking to her everyday. He hated the fact that he was busy but he had to work hard to earn money and pay for the hospital fees.

"She is really kind, she just stayed by my side and translated everything I told her to the nurse. Just like an little angel" His mother smiled which made him happy. Whoever this girl was she must be someone special he thought.

"Mom we are going to debut..In about two years" Luhan's eyes where shining while telling his mother the best news that he got today. "Finally my son gets what he deserves. Im so proud of you." She said her eyes tearing up and hugged Luhan.

 

Back to Jihee and Sunhee

Sunhee was looking around confused and Jihee realized that and laughed, which got Sunhee's attention.

"Yah why are you laughing at me!" Sunhee said to her and Jihee giggled. "You look so confused about everything...but its normal" She smiled.

"Guyssss I'm back" Min came inside with her notebook. "I took my stuff so I can go to college from here tomorrow.

"You can stay at home if you want. I will be here" Jihee smiled but Min wanted to stay. "I will go and buy me hot chocolate. You both want some too?" She asked but they said no.

Min walked to the cafeteria and bought herself a hot chocolate. On her way back she saw Luhan walking out of his mothers room but didnt talk to him.

"He must be visiting someone..." Min thought and just went back to the room.

"Your phone was broken. I'll make someone repair it." Jihee said to Sunhee who just nod. Then suddenly she had an idea in her head. If she was together with Suho she'd have messages from him on her phone or even some pictures!

Like this she could check if she had a different realationship with Lay.

"Yah tell them to repair it fast I really need it" Sunhee said and Jihee just giggled. "Sure I will threaten them" She said making them laugh.

"sooo Min whats up with you and Baekhyun" Jihee smirked at Min who blushed. "There is nothing! I dont even like him he is annoying as hell" She lied and Jihee smirked at her. It was just too obvious that this both like eachother.

The cute diva couple.

 

 

I updated while I am at school XD the teacher didnt even realize anythingXD  haha

I hope you guys like it! Comment ~ <3