Chapter 10

Tell me, if this is love !

Jihee's POV

 

"I am Luhan, that little Sehun's roommate" He told me. "Sehun should be here in some minutes" I answered awkwardly because I was really shy.

"Its ok I can wait...." Luhan replied, his voice had something that would even calm an angry person down in just a few seconds.

A few seconds later I saw Sehun finally coming with my hot chocolate.

"Who is it?" He smiled when he saw me holding his phone. "Oh its your friend Luhan" I gave him the phone. He gave me my hot chocolate and listened to what Luhan was saying. When he was finished he gave me his phone.

"Why are you giving it to me?" I asked confused. "So you put it back into my jacket" Sehun laughed and I felt stupid. 

"Feeling any better my girlfriend?" He smiled and I laughed. "Yes a lot better thank you Sehun.." We stared at eachother for some minutes until we got used to talk to eachother.

 

 

Lay's POV

 

I was waiting and waiting for Sunhee to come. I was nervous and didnt know what I will say when I see her. 

I told her to meet in the dance school we practiced for the competition. Then finally the door opened and she was standing there. 

"Sunhee you came" I stood up and she just looked at me. "For yesterday.. I wanted to say that I am sorry... Ahh really I never did something like this before so I dont know what I should say to make you forgive me." She looked at me for minutes without saying anything.

"I forgive you its ok" Was the only thing she said before turning her back to me. "Dont go!" I hold on her arm. "Lets sit down and talk a bit huh? Please" I asked her and she said ok.

 

 

No one's POV

 

Kris was stil at home walking around, cleaning his stuff just to clear his mind. He wanted to talk to Jihee but was she really dating that boy? 

While he was walking around the door knocked and he opened it to see Tao standing there.

"Hey come in" Kris said awkwardly trying to avoid any eye contact with Tao. "Your outfit looks nice" Kris gave Tao a compliment. "Ohh thank you." It was rather awkward between them. 

Kris finaly started to realize that he likes Tao but how should he show him? He would probably freak out by the idea that he likes him. "Do you wanna go out tomorrow?" Kris asked Tao and he nod smiling. 

 

 

Min's POV

 

When will this day end so I can go home and sleep. I didnt think it would be this tiring.

"You finished everything?"Baekhyun this mean waiter asked me. "Yes yes all dishes are finished! And I cleaned the floors and the tables! Can I go now??" I couldnt see his stupid face anymore! Why do I have to work tomorrow again. Sunhee I hate you.

"Yes you can but its late want me to accompany you?" He asked. "No thanks I dont want you accompany!" I said walking out of the Cafe. 

Finally finally Im out of this place. I called a taxi because the streets are not save around this hour so in just a few minutes I was home.

But to my luck nobody was at home -.-"

At least there was food for me to eat. After eating I just thought about going to sleep.

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I was stil with Sehun. He was really fun to be around with. I didnt even realize that it was around 11pm.

"Sehun I think I should go home" I giggled. "Oh true its pretty late.Let me bring you home" He said and stood up. "But first take your jacket I wont let you walk around with only your shirt on" I commented and he took his jacket. 

"Ok as you say princess I realized that arguing with you is not easy" He said and I blushed. "Well its better to listen to what I say." I joked around.

"Aww they look both so cute" I heard an old granny say when she saw us. This made me blush even more that I tried to hidemy face with my scarf.

"You feeling cold?" I saw Sehun leaning closer to me that I could feel his warm breath on my face. "Noo lets just hurry  home" I said walking faster.

When we arrived I saw Sunhee outside of our door. "Sunhee dontclose the door Im coming!" I said and she noticed me. 

"Well see you?" I smiled to Sehun and he nod. "Since I have your number now I can keep annoying you." He said and gave me light hug. "Good Night princess" 

Can he stop doing this its realllyy awkward and I cant stop blushing. 

I ran upstairs and saw Sunhee sitting in the kitchen. "Where were you the whole day? You could've called at least if you are going to have fun with this boy." She sound really pissed so I just didnt reply.

"Dont act like you didnt hear me"

"Sunhee for your information I didnt go out to have fun but he was the only person who tried to cheer me up without asking any questions about yesterday." I said and just went inside of my room.

Min was already sleeping. So I silently lay down beside her.