Chapter 17

Tell me, if this is love !

No one's POV

 

"It doesn't only look ugly but it also tastes horrible hahaha" Jihee laughed at Min and she hit her with the towel in her hand. "Teach me how to cook better" Min laughed with Jihee and she nod. 

"Do you know whats up with Sunhee?" Min asked Jihee. "No she doesnt tell me anything"

 

>>> Meanwhile

 

Luhan's POV

 

When I arrived home I layed back to the couch. Sehun was stil not home maybe he was with Jihee? Probably I thought and closed my eyes. I dont know how long I fell asleep but when  I opened my eyes I saw Sehun sitting there. 

He looked like he was thinking about something and didnt evensee me getting up. "Sehun" I called his name then he realized that I woke up. 

"Oh hyung did I wake you up?" He asked. "Yes like I can hear what you are thinking" I smiled at him.

"Whats wrong?" I asked coz I knew that something was in his mind, otherwhise he is never so quiet. "I think Jihee is sad because of something but she is not telling me." 

So thats why. "Sehun what about we all go to the beach together? To our friend who lives at the seaside. Im sure Jihee would like it"

"Hyung you always have so good ideas! But I hope she agrees" He said pouting.

"I will ask her don't worry she wont say no, I have an idea" I smiled at him. "You are the best! Whats the idea?" 

"Its a suprise" I smiled and he stood up. "Im going to shower" 

And I should call Jihee..

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

I was teaching Min how to bake when I heard my phone calling on the table. OMG ITS LUHAN. 

"Hi Luhan" I replied trying to sound normal.

"Hey Jihee, thanks for the message I am feeling much better" - Luhan said.

"Nah no problem I was worried so I thought I'd ask.." I said nervous.

"Uhmm Jihee would you like to go to the beach?" OMG did he really ask me that now.

"With you?" I asked and heard him giggling.

"Yes with me and Sehun and anyone you want. Because its Sehun's birthday on the 12th and I want to make a suprise party for him. It would be really great if you could come and also your friends if you want. We will stay there one night" Ohh so it was for Sehun's birthday.

I thought about it for awhile but Im sure it will be good for me and for my sister also. 

"Thats a really nice idea..when are we going?" I asked him. "Tomorrow at 7am? If thats ok" 

"Yes its fine I will bring Min and Sunhee with me" I replied.  

"Sure ..." I wanted to continue talking to him but there was a long awkward silence.  

"Uhmm something else you wanna tell me?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"No.. Well I'll see you tomorrow then, bye Jihee" He said and hung up without waiting for my reply.

 

"Yah Jihee you like Luhan dont you" I saw Min smirking at me. "No I dont!" I said and poked her.

But honestly, I think I do like him.

 

>>>Next Day

 

"I dont really feel like going" Sunhee was stil nagging around but I forced her to come along. Min was happy about it so we both tried our best to convience her.

"It will be a lot of fun believe me!" I said and hugged her. She finally smiled after a long time. I missed it. 

We packed a few clothes and went downstairs to wait for them to pick us up. Then I saw a big car coming and I was suprised that Luhan was driving it. I didnt think that he would have a license.

"You readyy" Sehun jumped out from the car and took the bag in my hand. "thank you" I smiled. 

"MIN??" I heard someone saying shocked. 

"Omg what are you doing here?" Min replied and everybodys attention turned to them. "So she is the Min you were talking about?" Luhan laughed. 

"So thats Baekhyun" I giggled. And they both stared at us awkwardly. 

"Jihee has to sit somewhere where she can see the road. She gets dizzy really fast" I heard Sunhee saying. Then I turned to Luhan who opened the door for me to sit on the front beside him. I felt my heart beating faster when I saw him giving me his angelic smile.

"Aww means I cant sit with my girlfriend" I saw Sehun pouting.

 

It was pretty quiet expect of Baekhyun and Min teasing eachother on the back. Sehun was looking to the map and telling Luhan the wrong ways and Luhan kept telling him to stop irritating him.  I laughed at them both they were so cute. When I saw them I understood what they mean with real friendship.

I found myself a few times just watching Luhan. I could look at his face for hours without getting bored. He opened the radio and sang along to a few songs which made me smile because his voice is amazing.

I am lucky that he didnt see that I was watching him. He was just focused to the road. 

While looking around the car I saw a rubiks cube. I took it and started playing then I saw Luhan looking at me for a few seconds and smiling. Probably at how I fail at it.