Chapter 12

Tell me, if this is love !

Luhan's POV

 

So here I was standing inside of the Cafe. There werent much people I have to admit that but I stil couldnt make sure if this Jihee girl was already here or not.

I just sat down and waited. There were two girls sitting alone. One with middle long hair and the other one with long hair. Both had dark brown hair. Did Jihee have long or not so long hair?? I dont remember anything. 

WAIT! I have her number in my phone! Sehun saved it so I can call her if something happens. First time that his stupid ideas are actually good.

I called the number but couldnt see if any of this two girls picked up. I just heard Jihee's voice in the other line.

"Hello?" She answered. 

"Jihee?" I said. "Luhan??" How did she know that its me o.o 

"Yes its me" I said and stood up. I walked near to the two girls, to see which one them was talking on the phone. And like my feelings told me it was the girl with the long hair. 

"Why did you call me?" She asked with her calm voice.

"How did you know that it was me?" I asked back and saw her smiling. I tried my best so she wont see me watching her. 

"I remember your voice. Wait now I sound like a freak dont I?" She said, making me giggle. I walked slowly until i was 1 meter away from her and hang up. She looked confused and put her phone to the table. 

"I bet he thinks Im a freak thats why he just hang up"  She said and hit her head lightly to the table. 

"Nah you are not a freak at all" I said sitting across from her. She was shocked and widened her eyes. "You were here all the time?" She asked and I nod. I couldnt help but laugh at her reaction. Sister in law seems like a nice person. She was embarassed and blushing. 

"Where is Sehun?" She asked looking at me. "He will come later, he had to go somewhere.... well you want ice cream?" 

 

 

Min's POV

 

I am not really sure why but I start to enjoy working. Its way better than studying! At least I can earn money like this. The only thing annoying here is Baekhyun anyways and even he is not nagging so much anymore.

"You are getting used to your job finally" I saw him smirking when I was cleaning the tables. "Well I have to work to survive right?" I smirked back and he laughed. 

"How long are you going to stay?" He asked but this time he sound serious. "Today is my last day and then we dont have to see eachother anymore" I smiled brightly but he was just cold staring at me.

This boy and his mood swings. 

"Let me walk you home tonight" He said with the same cold voice. "Ok since its my last day" 

We walked out and there was awkward silence all the time until he started talking. 

"I actually enjoyed working with you, you have no talent in cleaning or cooking but it was fun" This bish insulting my cleaning/cooking ablties. I honestly enjoyed working there too. I will probably even miss his nagging at me...

"Yah we should continue meeting eachother" Baekhyun faced me, looking deep into my eyes. I just nod and tried to avoid eye contact with him. This was probably the first time a boy made me blush.

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

"You know why you cant dance for a long time? Because you cant control your breathing well" Lay said. We were training for 2 hours already. 

"Thats exactly where Jihee wins she can control her breathing perfect even better than me" 

"I am not Jihee" I replied. "It was just an example Sunhee" He said.

"You know what we should do? Mountain climbing" Lay said and I widened my eyes. Mountain climbing?? I hate any kind of sport.

"For your breathing, it might help. How about next week on Monday?" I just nod and he came and pat my shoulder. "We can do this" He smiled and I blushed. 

We were pretty much friends now, we even took two pictures together. I just didnt like it when he talked about other girls even if that girl is my own sister.

While I was packing my stuff i saw a picture in Lay's bag it was from the competition. A picture of him and Jihee on stage when they won. I see.. so he likes Jihee..

"That pictures has a good memory for me" I saw him standing beside me. "My first time performing on stage and I even won" He smiled. 

"Yep you and Jihee are good looking on the picture" I said and was about to walk outsde but he hold on my arm. "What? Are you jealous?" He laughed and pulled my arm away. 

"No Im not! Why should I be jealous?? If you like her you should tell her" I gave him a fake smile but he pulled me back.

"The one that I like is you"

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

Ok I was now together with Luhan for 4 hours. We ate ice cream, played games and talked. Sehun said he is sorry but he cant come at all so now Luhan was walking me home.

The whole day was awesome. Luhan is so adorable I was holding myself back from hugging him LOL

He has this extremely cute face and his voice dont even get me started with it. He told me he is a trainee just like Sehun but that he is more the vocal type and sang me something. I was melting over his beautiful voice.  (He sang this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbRiHhYjjA&feature=related

"Well I had fun today how about you?" Luhan asked me and I smiled. "Yup I had lots of fun"

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

Well what should I say about Jihee. She is funny and really friendly. She is gorgeous that it feels like a sin when you look at her face. But thats it. Im glad Sehun met a nice girl like her. I have way more things to worry about that I dont even have time for my bestfriend..

"Hey pretty want to have fun with me tonight? Just forget this kid and come with me" I heard someone getting closer to Jihee. This ing bastard what does he think he is doing?? Even if she is Sehun's fake girlfriend I wont let anyone harm a girl.

"Get the off or I will kill you" I pushed him away and hold on Jihee's hand.

"Ohhh the little boy wants to kill me, Im so scareddd" He tried to make me angry  and hit my face. "Jihee run" I ordered but she didnt move. "I wont let you alone in this situation" She said. Aishh Jihee please go...

I walked to that stupid bastard and start to hit his face and to his chest that he fell down on the ground. Then I saw two other boys coming from the side. Probably his friends.

Jihee was looking at me with terrified eyes. I just decide to hold on her hand and run. Run as fast as I could.

 

 

I hope you guys like it! Comment ~ <3

btw if you want check out my friends EXO story too! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171250/lost-generation-maybe-we-were-dumb-but-never-stupid-drama-friendship-gangs-exo-kai-lay