Chapter 21

Tell me, if this is love !

 

No one's POV

 

"So you don't remember me?" Suho was sitting beside Sunhee and holding her hand. "No...." Sunhee replied him looking around to see that almost everyone expect of Jihee was gone already. 

"I am your boyfriend" Suho smiled to her and Jihee turned to them in shock. "You are kidding now arent you?" Jihee asked walking over to Suho who giggled. "No really its been a week" Suho lied but because Sunhee couldnt remember she was just sad that she couldnt remember her own boyfriend. 

"Wow... I was sure you hide something from me but this..." Jihee was stil shocked and just stared at them. Even Sunhee was feeling weird around Suho, she thought its probably because she forgot him so she could only smile.

"Im going to get some coffee I will be back" Suho said and kissed Sunhee lightly on the lips, which shocked her a bit. 

 

"....I didnt tell you about him?..Do you know him?" Sunhee then asked Jihee who came and sat down beside her. "Well he was really inlove with you.. we know him since a long time... I never thought you both would start dating. Maybe thats why you kept it as a secret" Jihee said before standing up again. 

"Ohh and one more thing... who was that other boy?" Sunhee asked. "Oh you mean Lay? He is a friend" She smiled and Sunhee nod. "So he is my friend?" She asked again and Jihee smiled. "Actually you both used to hate eachother."

"Im going to talk to the nurse, I will be back in some minutes" Jihee winked at Sunhee and walked out of the room. 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

What did I just hear? I really cant believe it, that this is true and where is Lay. He stil didnt explain me what happened and I dont want to ask Suho he creeps me.

"Ahjuma please stay in your bed and take your medicine" I turned my head to see a woman trying to walk out of her room but the nurse was holding her. "I want to talk to the doctor I cant understand you"I heard her saying in chinese. 

"Can I help?" I walked over to the old woman and she gave me a smile. I walked inside of the room with her and the nurse and translate everyting she was saying to the nurse. Ok Im not good in chinese I admit it but its enough to understand. 

After it was finished the nurse went outside and I stayed with the old woman.

"Thank you for helping me, my son is always talking to the nurse but he is busy today. He wants to become a singer and has to train really hard! My son is really handsome and talented" She started talking about her son excited and I just listened and giggles. She was really friendly. I felt like she is lonely and Sunhee has her boyfriend at the moment. It wont hurt if I stay with her for awhile right.

 

 

Lay's POV

 

I was wandering around the backyard of the Hospital, thinking if I should go inside and talk to her or not. Its already 8pm and she would be probably sleeping.

I went to buy her flowers, thats the least I can do. 

I walked inside of the Hospital again with the flowers, I was nervous but I had to see her even if its for the last time. When I opened the door she was sleeping like I guessed. I placed the flowers beside her bed and sat down. She was beautiful....if she would just know how much I care about her. When we're together I forgot about anything and just want to see her smile but its just me.. She probably doesnt feel the same.

"Sunhee..Im really sorry for everything. I told you that  I like you but then didnt even call you.. I was scared.. scared to be rejected because I couldnt understand my feelings. It was like the whole world is shining and I have a reason to smile everyday. I dont want to let you go but Im not good for you... I hope you will be happy with that boy..." 

I stood up and gave her a last kiss before I left the room.

Good bye Sunhee from now on just see me as a friend.

 

 

Sunhee's POV

 

Was this a dream or did really someone kiss me just now, I asked myself after opening my eyes. It felt like someone was here but Im not sure if I didnt just dream it.

Then I saw the flowers beside my bed and was sure that someone came...

This kiss.. it was different from Suho's ... I can feel it.. It was someone else and this time I could feel my whole body shaking when this person kissed me. I need to know who it was.

I tried my best to stay up and walk out of my room. I was stil feeling really dizzy and my whole body was aching but I didnt mind in that minute. I was about to fall down when I felt someone holding me. "Where are you going miss? You cant stay up from your bed yet" It was the nurse, who dragged me back to the bed.

"Did someone visit me?" I asked her hoping she saw someone. "Yes 10 minutes ago" She replied. "Can you tell me how he looked like?"

"Well he had light brown hair and was really handsome" She smiled at me before leaving the room. 

So it wasnt Suho... but light brown hair sound so familiar.... is it maybe....

 

 

I hope you guys like the update! Im going to update the next chap maybe today or tomorrow.

Comment <3

And check out my new fic for EXO! Its something different then this one and you should check the forewords :D Thank you <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/176526/againts-the-limits-fantasy-exo-kai-luhan-tao-lay-kris