Chapter 14

Tell me, if this is love !

Luhan's POV

 

"Do you want to see our entertainment?" I asked Jihee while eating breakfast.

"Oh sure I want to" She smiled. She must see how confident Sehun is training everyday. Im sure she will like it.

So after we finished breakfast I brought her to SM Entertainment.

When she saw how huge it was all she could say was wow. I smiled and her cute expression. We walked to the second floor where our practice room is. Sehun was already inside practicing.

"Look who is dancing inside there" I said pointing at Sehun. "Omo is that Sehun? He is dancing so good" Jihee said and I opened the door.

"Sehunnnn you have a visitorr" Sehun turned to me and when he saw Jihee he ran to us. "JIHEEE YOU CAME TO VISIT ME?" He screamed from joy and Jihee laughed. "Yup Luhan wanted to show me around here" She replied. They both look so cute together.

Just when I was about to leave Jihee said she has classes today and left in only some minutes. I guess she is busy but at least she saw Sehun dancing.

"Thanks for bringing her" Sehun said. "But how and when did you see her today?" I tried to find something to explain the situation.

"I saw her buying grocery so she invited me for breakfast! She invited you too but it was early so I said you would be sleeping" I smiled. "YAH YOU ARE MEAN" He said pouting. "Your girlfriend is a nice cook" I and he hit my arm, which actually hurt because of the injury but I didnt show it.

 

>>>Meanwhile

 

No one's POV

 

When Jihee was about to leave the entertainment she saw Min entering it. She was suprsied and followed her. 

"Baekhyunn do you like chocolate? I brought us some" She heard Min giving chocolate to this boy. She was curious and wanted to stay but she would be late for her classes. "I will ask you about this later" She giggled and left the entertainment.

 

 

Min's POV

 

So here I was, my first date with Baekhyun in this huge entertainment.

I was really suprsied that he has any other ablities than cleaning dishes or nagging at me.

But when I heard him singing this song called "Baby dont cry" I was about to melt.

His voice was so strong I loved it.

"Do you like it?" He smirked when he saw me staring at him.

"You are not bad but you need to practice more" I lied to make him angry but he smiled.

"Now lets sing togeter!" He suddenly said giving me a mic. OMG I Cant even sing this is so embarassing.

"Baekhyun what about you sing and I listen??" I said but he said no. "We will sing together" (They sang this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiNCq-WHUoE

When we finished singing I was tooo shy to even look at his face. The song he choose to sing was so cute.

But it made us seem like we are a couple. I couldnt look at his face ><

"Your voice is nice" He said making me blush more.

"Thank you..." I replied. The athmosphere started to get awkward so he started to talk again.

"What about we go drink something?" He smiled. So we went outside. 

"The weather is nice today" He tried to make a conversation.

"Have you ever been to China?" I asked him and he nod which suprised me. "I was in Beijing before, from which city are you?" He asked.

Like this we finally got used to talk to eachother more and thenwe walked to the park.

 

 

OMG I wrote three chapters today lol I guess I was really bored XD 

Hope you guise like it! Comment <3