Chapter 16

Tell me, if this is love !

No one's POV

 

Sunhee was sitting at home looking at the ticket Lay gave her. He was acting like that day never happened. Like he never told her that he likes her.

She looked up when she saw the door opening. "Jihee go dry yourself or you will get sick" Sunhee stoof up and gave her a Towel.

"Nah its ok I took a free shower" Jihee smiled. She did not cry about Kris because she moved on but she felt depressed and didnt know how to take the situation. 

Until Min came home both of them didnt talk. They were sitting in the living room Sunhee trying to watch TV and Jihee reading a book. Jihee was looking at her phone all the time. She wasnt sure but she expected someone to call her. The one that she thought about since awhile.

"Im homee" Min finally came home smiling brightly. Sunhee was confused to see her in such a good mood. "Something good happened?" She asked but Min said no.

Jihee followed her to the kitchen and giggled. "How was your date?" Jihee asked and Min widened her eyes. "How did you?"

"I saw you both while going to my classes" Jihee replied and sat down. "His name is Baekhyun...I got to know him at Sunhee unnis workplace" Min sat down beside Jihee and told her about Baekhyun.

"I will introduce him to you one day" Min said and Jihee nod. "But you dont talk a lot today, did something happen?" Min asked but Jihee shook her head. "Nah nothing at all."

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

"I miss Jiheee" Ok I saw her this morning but I really miss her.

"I misss Jihee toooooo" Luhan hyung was teasing me and laughed. "Hyung go awayyy I really miss her."

"But I realllyyy miss her too" He laughed again. "Ok just joking why dont you just go and make a suprise for her?" I was thinking about that too but I wasnt sure but I think I should really go and visit her!

"Hey you both" I saw Baekhyun coming to our practice room. "Hey Baconnn" I greeted him and Luhan waved. 

"How was your date?" I asked him. "It was fun" He smiled. 

"We should go on a date all together, you with your so called fake girlfriend and me with Min" Baekhyun said I nod. Then I saw Luhan getting up. "I have to go somewhere see you at home ok Sehun? Bye Baekhyun" He said and walked out of the practice room.

He is dissapearing way to often I wonder where heis going this time. 

For me its time to go and suprise Jihee!

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

I was going to visit  my mom, just like every night. When I arrived she was already sleeping so I didn't disturb her much. I hold her hand and talked to the nurse. 

I walked around the streets. The best view is at night, the lights are all beautiful it makes me think about my dreams again. My mom moved to korea with me because of my dream. My dream to be a singer. I hope I wont dissapoint her she is everything I have. 

I sat down on a bench watching the busy people going home from work. Then my pone vibrate and I saw that I got a message.

"How are your injuries?

I hope you feel better. Take Care!

-Jihee"

Her message made me smile. I guess I got a new friend? I think I can call her a friend. She is a kind person and can be really quiet but she is someone who you would like to be around when you are sad. She is a funny person. I wanted to reply but didnt. I dont know why I didnt reply I was just smiling at stil looking at the message. 

 

 

Jihee's POV

 

"Jihee someone is here for you" I heard Sunhee calling my name. "Luhan?" I whispered and Sunhee gave me a why-would-luhan-come stare. But true why would he come.

"Ohhh Sehun its you" I smiled at him and he gave me flowers. "I wasn't sure which flowers you like the most or which color so I bought pink ones" He said and I giggled. "They are beautiful Sehun and come inside its cold" 

"So thats where you live" He gave me angelic smile. "Yup I know its nothing special" I laughed. 

"I like it its small and comfortable" He said and I told him to sit down. "Well you know Sunhee and Min already" I said and he waved at them. 

"Here" I gave him a towel his hair was wet and his face. He is really handsome, he has the face of an ulzzang. Every girl would fall for him but he is here bothering himself with me.  I really like him he is a great friend. 

"You are quiet today, something happened?" Sehun asked me but I said there is nothing. Really, is it so obvious that I am feeling kind of depressed that everyone is asking me. I dont want to tell and bother any of them.

We all ate dinner together. I made pizza for them. Sehun didnt go until it was about midnight he tried to make me laugh and cheer me up the whole day. I am so thankful to him. 

"I will come everyday just to eat dinner at your place" Sehun smirked and I laughed. Sunhee was already asleep and Min was baking some cake. I wonder how it will taste.

"Should I go?" He asked me when he saw that it was midnight already. "You can go if you want. Or you want to stay here forever?" I joked. 

"Can I stay here forever??" He asked me like a little boy. "What about Luhan he will miss you" I smiled. 

"Ohh I forgot about Luhan I bet he is already home. Better I go now so you can sleep" He stood up. "Here take this" 

"Whats that?" He asked me. "Some cupcakes for you both to eat, I made them before you came" I smiled and he looked happy. "Aww my girlfriend made cupcakes for me, thank you" He said and hugged me. 

 

After he went I saw Sunhee in her room but she wasnt sleeping like I thought but looking at a ticket in her hand. I wonder whats wrong with her, why wont she tell me anything like before. Always when I try to talk to her she ignores me.

"Jihee come and try my cake it looks so ugly" I heard Min saying and giggled walking back to the kitchen. 

 

Hope you guys like the update! :D Hi new subscribers! hehe Comment <3