When He Suspects That You're Pregnant ( part 2 )

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Suspects That You're Pregnant

 

 

-Woohyun-

“Why aren’t you eating it, babe ?” Woohyun asked you with his worried face as he caressed your hands gently. “It was you who begged me to eat with you  here…you love this place’s odeng, right ?” he urged you to touch your odeng bowl. Woohyun eyed you and planted a pout at his lips. “I don’t know, I don’t feel like eating it anymore now..,” you complained to him. “You can have it now..,” you pushed your bowl to his direction.

“I’m already full now…,” Woohyun exclaimed with his full mouth. He didn’t want to eat it at the first, but ended up eating it right away as he realized that his stomach still growling hard and needed to be fed more.

“Ahjumma, a bottle of soju here, please…,” Woohyun raised his hands and ordered him a bottle of soju. It didn’t take too long till an ahjumma finally came to their table with a tray filled with a bottle of soju and two small glasses. “Kamsahamnida..,” Woohyun bowed his head a bit. He then grabbed one of the glass and returned it to the ahjumma. “Than’s okay, I just need one glass..,” he smiled to the ahjumma and handed her the empty glass. “W-wait? Why are you giving the glass back to the ahjumma?” you looked pissed.

“I thought we were going to drink together..,” you crossed your hands at your chest and mumbled with a dissatisfied tone. “Ahjum--,” you were about to raise your hand and called the ahjumma but Woohyun dragged your hand down. He eventually stopped you from calling the ahjumma. “No, you’re not drinking with me today…and not till 9 months forwards,” Woohyun explained to you.

“What ? 9 Months ? Why ?” you bombarded Woohyun with questions and threw a death glare at him. Woohyun was just staying still, trying hard to surpress the smile at the corner of his lips. “Because I think you’re pregnant, baby..,” Woohyun let out in a low voice but it eventually shocked the hell out of you hearing him saying that words.

“What? NO! I’m not even pregnant, Nam Woohyun…now give me that soju!” you tried to snatch that soju bottle from his reach. “No no no, you’re not allowed to drink alcohol from now on, sweetie…,” Woohyun then held the soju bottle.

“I’m not even having a morning sickness,” you then softened your face and tried to get Woohyun giving you just one sip of his soju. You kept on kicking his feet under the table, but he just didn’t budge.

You are! Don’t you think I don’t know that you keep on cheating on me with the toilet lately!” Woohyun then raised his voice and you just bursted into laughter hearing his reply. “Cheating with the toilet? Your joke’s getting lamer and lamer as time goes by, Nam Woohyun,” you out.

“Yeah whatever, you’re still not having this soju, not even a drip of it…You know alcohol is not good for your pregnancy, right ?” Woohyun tried to assure you. “Whoa whoa…stop addressing me as a pregnant woman, Woohyun..because I’m not,” Woohyun then leaned over you and said,”You just don’t know yet…we’ll know it soon,” Woohyun then jokingly pinched your nose.

You bit your lower lips and lowered your head. “But I need to drink something other than this PLAIN WATER now..,” you just eyed the stainless cup at the table listlessly, once again tried to win over Woohyun by emphasizing the plain water part.

“Don’t worry baby…this Nam Woohyun is always come prepared..,” Woohyun smacked his chest proudly and smiled brightly. You just scoffed at his cheesiness and sighed a deep breath. “What now?” you grunted.

“Dig your bag..,” he suggested. You did just exactly like what he told you and found a bottle of orange juice. “There, now you don’t have to drink just plain water right,” you just chuckled. “Woohyun-ah, as cute as this thing you did to me would be…I hate you for making me drink this boring juice while you’re having a proper drink..,” you rambled madly. To be honest, that was so sweet of him. You’re not even mad at him…you just pissed that he suspected you for something he’s not even sure about and started overprotecting you.

“You’re sleeping with the couch tonight, Nam Woohyun..,” you threatened him. Woohyun just let out alittle laugh hearing your cute threat.

“I’m fine sleeping with her…she’s less noisy and comfier than you..,” Woohyun addressed the couch as ‘her’ and tried to make you regretting your words earlier.

“Don’t come over me in the middle of the night and said ‘Namu-ah, the bathroom is ing around and started making weird noise, can’t you just forgive me and get back to the bedroom’,” Woohyun just couldn’t help to hold back his laughter when he imitated you.

“I’m going home now!” tired of Woohyun's actions, you decided to just left him at the table.

“Yah! Yah baby, wait for me!”

The next day..

“Where are you going ?” Woohyun turned his attention  from the TV when he saw you all dressed up and get ready to leave the apartment. “I’m going to eat some delicious food with my friend as you keep on making me to eat that boring food,” you replied him coldly. He then ran towards your direction. “What food?” he started interrogating you.

“God, Woohyun, I’m just having some burgers, okay ?” you answered him lightly. "NO! You cant have burgers…they’re too greasy…it’s not good for your-,” you cut him off. “Pregnancy….?!! oh yeah I am pregnant now..,” you just rolled your eyes and ignored him.

“Yah, where are you going, let me go with you..,” Woohyun grabbed your hands.

“I’’m not a little kid Woohyun, you don’t need to me everywhere I go…,” you tried to get Woohyun’s hands off yours. “Besides..I need to stay away from you for a while…,” you let out words that shocked Woohyun.

“Wha-why ?” he was stuttered and slowly let your hands off you.

“You’re too greasy…you’re not good for my pregnancy either!” you stucked your tongue out and .

“Yah!!! Come back here!!” he ran and attempted to catch up with you.

You just smiled seeing him ran to you. “I was just kidding earlier..I’m not going to have burgers…,” you told him. “Then where are you going?”  he pleaded.

“I’m going to buy testpacks…you know…to end this whole debate between you and me,”  Woohyun’s face turned brighter hearing your words.

“If I’m really pregnant then you can keep on doing that stuffs to me but if I’m NOT…well..I’ve prepared some punishments for you, Nam Woohyun,”  You smirked at him.

“Oh really ? Because apparently it seems like I’m the one who’s right..,” finished Woohyun. “Wait a sec..I’ll grab my jacket…I’m going with you,” he squeezed your shoulder lightly and told you to wait.

 

-Hoya-

Hoya just sat at the dining chair quietly. He didn’t talk much like he usually does normally and his sight set just right to his plate. You who thought that there’s something wrong with him decided to break the ice and threw some subjects to talk about. “I see you talk with your mom more often now, Howon-ah,” you spoke up. Hoya tilted his head in a flash and looked nervous all of a sudden. “H-how did you know that ?” he asked you in shock.

“I accidentally saw your call history and found lots of your mom’s number..,” You just answered him lightly but Hoya’s face turned even more uneasy. “Wh-what’s with your face ? Are you—mad that I saw your-,” Hoya shook his head and just cut you off. “No..no no, I’m not mad, baby..you can check on my phone anytime..,”

“Then what’s with that face….did something happen ? You can tell me, baby,” you decided to just go straight to the point and asked what happened. “Did something bother you ? Is your mom sick ?” you came up with several possible speculations.

“No-no, she’s fine…really fine,” he forced a smile and tried to avoid an eye contact with you. You know Hoya when something bothered him, and this time…you couldn’t even more sure that there is definitely something in his head . “Then what’s wrong ? You looked weird lately,” you asked him again.

“I-I need to go to the bathroom,” Hoya tried to avoid your question and made a lame nathroom excuse. It’s too lame that you could even notice he’s lying the moment he opened his mouth. You just scrunched your head in confusion as you stared at his back.

Suddenly a vibrate from the table snapped you back from your thought. It was Hoya’s mom calling. You hestitated whether to just call Hoya and told him that theres a phonecall from his mom or just answered it right away. Who knows that maybe she knew about what’s bothering him lately. In the end, you decided to just take the second option.

“Yoboseyo~, eomonim how are you ?” you greeted her politely.

“Ah dear, I thought you were Howon,” she seemed a bit shocked finding out that it was you who picked up the phone.

“He’s in the bathroom, eomonim..is there something you want me to tell him?” you asked her.

“That’s okay…I’ll just ask you directly then…have you taken the test? How’s the result, dear ?” she asked a question that confused you.

“Wh-what-what test ?” you asked her back with a questioning tone.

But before you could even hear her answer, you felt Hoya’s hand snatched the phone away from you. “Omma I’ll just call you later okay,” Hoya told her in a rush and pressed the end button right away.

“Wait-what was the test that your mom talking about earlier?” you asked him suspiciously.  “Nothing,” he obviously lied. You’re getting more and more confused. You pushed your brain to work even several times harder to find out what test that his mom could possibly mean earlier.

“Oh God..,” you slightly covered your mouth in horror. “Did you—did your mom was talking about a pregnancy test?” you just remembered that last week Hoya was talking about baby stuffs like the whole time and even asked you about what do you think about having a baby. “How could you?”

“Look..listen to me…you were having weird symptoms lately…I’m not really sure if that was pregnancy signs or just normal sickness, I was just trying to ask my mom about that,” Hoya tried to clear the situations. “You could just ask me directly, not your mom, Lee Howon,” you replied him.

“I—I was too chickened out to ask you directly…you know, you seemed not  too hyped up about having a baby when I asked you earlier..,” said Hoya. His hands started ruffling the back of his hair in frustration.

“But it’s not like I hate babies either, right ?” you threw your body to the couch and sighed a deep breath. Your expression wasn’t really good. Hoya knew that you’re not happy about his action

“My mom is the only person I'm most comfortable with to discuss something like this, you know that…I’m sorry if I hurt you, baby,” Hoya joined you at the couch and held your hands. “I was actually waiting for you to discuss it with me directly..but it seems like you don’t even realize that you have those pregnancy signs,” he added further.

“Of course you could tell your mom everything…but what if she got her expectation too high and turns out that I’m not pregnant ?” you eyed Hoya softly. Hoya lowered his head and somehow he got what you mean.

“But what if I was right ? even my mom couldn’t even more sure that you are pregnant,” answered Hoya. You knew Hoya was really good with predictions. What if his prediction was right this time ?

“Now…can you just go pee on this stick and check if it’s positive or negative ?” you chuckled when seeing Hoya pulled out a testpack from his pocket..so out of the blue. “Wow, you carry it around ?” you laughed.

“Y-yah! Don’t laugh at me..I was meant to give it to you like for the whole time…but never really finds the perfect timing!”