When You Guys Involved in a Fight and He Slapped You

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When You Guys Involved in a Fight and He Slapped You

as requested by alhena

 

"You were light as feather, as if you'd fly If I blow you away

You were so weak, as If you'd break apart if I touch,"

Nell - The Ending

 

-Sunggyu-

“How could you do this to me ?" you hissed at him. Tears started forming by the end of your eyes while your hands were punching Sunggyu's chest wanting him to explain what is exactly happening. Sunggyu tried to stop you by gripping your hands and held it tight. "Listen to me..listen to me..first," he's struggling hard with your rebelling hands. His weary voice starts echoing to your ears and you hated it. You hated the way his voice would make you feel all weak.

You tossed away his hands and dug up your bag to get all those scandal photos you just got earlier this morning. You threw all that scandal photos right to Sunggyu's direction and he just left being dumbfounded, he didn't really expect that you'd have that huge amount of those photos .

"That pretty much explains everything, Kim Sunggyu..what else should I hear ?? Oh? That you and that girl were just doing that for broadcasting sake ??" you yelled at him despite the throbbing sobs lingered between your heavy breath. Sunggyu, at the other side didn't react that much. It's either because he's running out of words to explain everything to you or maybe he's feeling too guilty to admit that everything's captured at those photos were all truth, you don't even know which one's right.

"And you believed that ? After all these years we've spent together, you chose to believe all those instead of me ?" Sunggyu questioned you back in hurt. "Then what do you expect me to do ? To just be a dumb doll who believes everything came out from your mouth ??" you snarled back at him. Sunggyu heaved a long big sigh in frustration seeing how stubborn and furious you were. His expression's not that good either, his eyes started burning  as he's getting tired of all this never-ending fight.

"Yes! For God sakes yes, you have to believe everything came out from my mouth, they're all fake, it's just for the ratings of our show, okay?" Sunggyu kinda lost his temper a bitthis time that he even raised his voice."I don't know what to believe anymore, Kim Sunggyu..I don't know...because everything at those photos seems so real for me," you replied him coldly. "I wouldn't even know if you really have been cheating on me or not..," added you again.

"How lucky you are Kim Sunggyu..you can have both on-screen and off-screen dates, making love with that girl all you want and once you're home, you'll start toying with me, saying all those stupid sweet things, trapping me into your lame tricks," you just wouldn't stop talking sarcastically.

 "SHUT THE UP!!" Sunggyu finally exploded. You jolted in shock as Sunggyu literally scared you off with his loud thunder voice. "You don't have any rights to talk like that to me Kim Sunggyu, NO!!" Gaining all the courage you have left, you talked back to him. "Then what about you! You kept on yelling, shouting, accusing me for things I didn't do-," you cut him off. "I do have reasons to be like this, Kim Sunggyu," you shot back at him.

"Those photos? Oh geez, that photos really bought you ? I've been with you for two years, if I'm never really in love with you, why do I stay with you, I could just break up with you the moment  I made my debut," he told you furiously.

"Oh, so now you're talking about break up ? That's okay, it's never too late to break up with me, I'll grant your wish..let's just break up," your head was too complicated that you even mistook what Sunggyu just said and honestly the words 'break up' is the only thing that you could listen to while the other explanation were just an unclear rambling fumed out from Sunggyu's mouth.

"What are you talking about ?" Sunggyu was taken aback hearing your words. "Let's just break up,I’m tired of being your dirty little secret,  I even regret for ever being in love with you, Kim Sunggyu, I--," you stopped. It's Sunggyu's very own palms landing at your cheek that stopped you. He just slapped you. Harshly enough to make your head slightly turned as the impact. You couldn't even tell yourself if it's real or not because the Sunggyu you used to know would never ever do this to you.You knew you were too much when you said that you regretted for ever being in love with him, but still you didn’t expect him doing something bad like this to you.

Stinging pain started roaming around your left cheek as soon as Sunggyu's hands off of your face. You bit you inner cheeks carefuly to help you with holding back the tears that threatening to fall down. You refrained yourself from wincing in pain and tried not to show too much emotions even if you're totally aching inside. Taking a deep breath,You turned back to Sunggyu. "Thanks, thanks for letting me realize that loving you is seriously the worst thing I've ever done," you let out sarcastically and forced a bitter smile. While Sunggyu was all pale and panicking when he realized what he had  done to you just now. Guilt started arousing his neck. It was the worst thing he'd ever done to you, he couldn't even believe that he just did slap you earlier. "B-baby, baby I didn't mean to do that," he started rambling all those words in a softer way but it all ended up in vain. It's not like those words would undo what he had done either.

"Don't dare to baby me, Kim Sunggyu!!" you yelled at him in hatred. "We're over," you pushed Sunggyu off and stormed out of his apartment. Sunggyu just broke down to the ground the moment you turned your back on him. That words were just like a pair of sharp knife throbbing onto his chest. It hurts hearing them, but it became even more hurtful knowing the fact that he's the one who caused you to say that.

"We're over," whispered Sunggyu, repeating the words he just heard in disbelief as crimson tears streamed down his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The words I quoted at the top were from Nell's new song >,< This song just won't stop haunting my head lately

and I really hope Sunggyu will cover this song, since Nell is his favorite band too~ ^^

Anyway do comment and subscribe!

Thanks~