When He Defends His Ex Over You

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When He Defends His Ex Over You

as requested by SweetPurple117

 

-Hoya-

“Let me go, Lee Howon,” you lowly snarled under your breath as trying to get your arm off of Hoya’s hands. His face was pitch dark, filled with mixture of guilt and surpressed emotions. He didn’t want to let you go, yet the only thing he could do was just pulling you with no words uttered from his mouth. “Howon please just…,” you tried to move his firm hand from your arms. “Where are you going ? It’s dark outside, babe..,” Hoya finally opened up his mouth. You scoffed and looked at him in hurt. “Like you even care, Lee Howon ? Now get your hands off me!!”

“Look I’m so sorry, babe, just please don’t go,” Hoya pleaded. Too bad you’re too pissed to even take his apologize seriously. You got even more pissed as Hoya just said it short…as if he didn’t really mean it when he said that. “Don’t say you’re sorry when you don’t even mean it, Lee Howon, now get your hands off me,” you told him seriously and tried even harder to let your hands off his tight grip. “No I’m not letting you go anywhere before we really talk this out,” Hoya said as he dragged you back to the bedroom. You cringed in pain as his grip tightened. “Ouch that hurts, Howon,” Hoya’s face paled up and he let go of your hands the second you said that. “I-I’m sorry I didn’t mean it,”

“I’m so sorry if what I said to you at the café earlier hurts you…I just--,” you cut him off. “Oh yes of course that hurts, but you know what hurts me even more ?” you eyed him, despite all those tears that started blurring your vision. “You didn’t even have a heart to at least stand by my side in front of her, you are my person, Lee Howon. Regardless who’s right or wrong….you SHOULD just take my side,” you madly burst at him while Hoya was just blinking away speechlessly. “And in fact SHE’S the one who started everything, Lee Howon! SHE’s the one who started bad mouthing about me! And now you’re taking her side ? Wow…you’re AMAZING, Howon,”

“Are you still in love with her ?” you asked him again. He started panicking and rushed closer to you. “No..of course not, baby, I just—I’m so sorry I should’ve not said all those words to you…I’m such a jerk…I’m sorry,” Hoya walked closer to you and tried to hold your hands. “I didn’t know that she started it first, I’m really sorry baby..I hurt you so bad,” Hoya pleaded. Tears trickled down his cheeks. You hated it. You hated how you became all weak when you saw him crying in front of you.

Hoya then slowly pulled you closer and hugged you. You struggled a bit at first, but you end up giving up and let him hugging you. “I’m sorry…I promise I’ll never do that again,” Hoya mumbled. “It hurts..Howon-ah,” you leaned your head at the crook of his neck. Tears started wetting his T-shirt as hot tears started streaming down. “I know..I’m so sorry…,” he whispered softly as he rubbed your back. “I’ll never do that again…I love you more than anything in this world,”

 

-Myungsoo-

“Am I mad at you ? For what ? No whatever you want to do with your ex, I don’t care, Kim Myungsoo,” you obviously lied. “That sounds like a mad you for me,” Myungsoo said as he tried to make you look at him. You didn’t budge though, you just kept pretending to flip and read that magazine you don’t even know about. “Then stop ignoring me, baby. Stop doing this silent treatment to me,” Myungsoo pleaded. “Stop bugging me, Myung..I don’t want to talk with you,”

“Say something..rage at me..or do whatever you want to do to me for being such a jerk, baby. But please stop ignoring me,” he said again. You just glared at him madly. You then tossed the magazine to the floor and tried to leave.

“W-wait! Where are you going ?” Myungsoo tried to stop you and grabbed your hand. “Oh God, can’t you just leave me alone ?!” you shrugged your hands off Myungsoo’s grip. “Well if I could, I would’ve done that the first time you told me to,” you were slightly taken aback by Myungsoo’s words. “I couldn’t, I can’t, and will never be able to do that, okay ?” Myungsoo added again.

“About yesterday, I’m terribly sorry for being a shameless jerk who just blamed you for everything. I never really know how manipulative she’d be. But please stop this silent treatment,” Myungsoo tried to get you back to the couch you sat before by pulling your hands. “I’m tired of you, Myung…so in tired that I don’t even know how to be mad at you,”

“I let this go for once…I let you hang out with her because you said that she’s just trying to be friend, and since she’s such an old friend for you too, then I let that go…but then that girl started trying to ruin us, but you told me to just let THAT go again ?!” You ended up telling him everything. “She’s nuts, Myung…She’s nuts…and you just—Oh gosh why are you so in blind ? Are you still have feelings for her ?!” you yelled.

“I—I--,” Myungsoo was stuttering at his own stiffened tongue. “You what ? See..you don’t even have any guts to say NO at the very first place,” you told him in disbelief. Forcing a bitter smile, you quickly wiped away those tears pooling at your eyes. “No—That’s not what I---baby please listen to me,” Myungsoo exclaimed as you turned your back on him and locked yourself inside your room.

“Baby open the door please,” your heart’s aching as you heard Myungsoo’s voice echoed in front of your door followed with series of faint knocks one after another. “Just go, Myung…I—I don’t want to see your face,” you yelled at him. “I---I’m sorry if I don’t say such words like ‘I love you’ as much as others would do..but you know me…when I said that, I mean it…but please..don’t ever think that I still have feelings for her, because I don’t, baby..I love you,” Myungsoo leaned at yor door, hoping that you’d change your mind and cracked the door open for him. “I know you’ve forgiven me way too much already…I—I don’t even know if I still deserve your love or not…I—I’m sorry for always making you feel so bad, baby..I—I can’t be without you..baby ple--,” Myungsoo paused. He tilted his head in disbelief when he saw you opened the door.

He wearily stood up and moved closer to you. “Thanks..,” he whispered. “I promise I’ll never do that again..I’ll never talk nor hanging out with her again..,” You just lowered your head and instead of words, the only thing that came out was just a faint cry. “Don’t cry..please..,” he said as he run his thumbs to wipe your tears. “Don’t cry,” he whispered softly to your ear before finally embracing you with his warmth. You buried your head at his shoulder and tried to stop crying. “I love you, Myung. Just please stop doing that to me…I can’t stand the pain…I’m afraid it’ll eat me alive..,” you cried out as clutching your hands tighter to Myungsoo’s neck and the other one at his waist.

“Of course..I’ll be better..I’ll never do that ever again,” Myungsoo tried to reassure you. “I love you…I love you so much, it hurts seeing you cry like this, so please stop,”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!note : feel free to leave scenarios request but please do leave the message at my inbox and not at the comment box, kay ? Thanks~~

And thanks for the comments and welcome new subscribers *throw hearts* ^0^