When You & Him are Trapped in an Elevator

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

First of all, thank you so much for all the comments and loove you guys give for this story

:* :* :*

I love you guys all, infinitely ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When You & Him are Trapped in an Elevator

 

-Sunggyu-

A loud thud from the ceiling shocked the hell out of you. You eyed Sunggyu with fear  and moved closer to him when you felt that the elevator was even shaking hard after that loud thud. “There’s no need to worry, baby…,” Sunggyu plastered a simple smile as he walked to push the emergency button. “Oh God what the hell is happening..,” you cried out in frustration you realized that no one even answering Sunggyu’s emergency call.

Five seconds later, the elevator was shaken even harder than  earlier and dang! They were plunged into darkness now. You gripped Sunggyu’s arm even tighter . “Oppa….I’m afraid…we’re going to die..!!” you screamed. Frightened, not to mention totally freaked out. Sunggyu could even feel that you were trembling hard despite the darkness.

“Th-that’s okay baby, maybe it’s just a power failure…,” he held you into his arms and pulled you closer. “I bet the generator will kick in shortly,” he tried to sound casual as he tried to ease the tense at your neck.“ But what if we plunge into the basement ?” you asked him, nearly broke into tears “ Gosh, I don’t want to die,” now that youbecame more uncontrollable.

“ No, we are not going to die. If you just calm down a bit, I’ll find a way to get us out of here,” urged Sunggyu. You circled your hands at his waist and hugged him. Sunggyu reciprocatedly hugged you and rubbed your back. The fact that you’re a little claustrophobic started terrifying him as well, that’s why he’s trying to calm you down. “B-baby are you feeling cold ?” Sunggyu asked when he felt your hands getting colder. You shook your head, no guts left to even open your mouth to answer him. “Let me take my jacket off first…,” whispered Sunggyu as he tried to break the hug. But you wouldn’t stop clutching onto him. “That’s okay..I’m not cold, oppa..I’m just scared….it’s dark and we’re trapped in this tiny box…I-I--,” you finally cried out.

“Araso..araso..okay I won’t let you go..,” Sunggyu tried to soothe you down as you started crying hard. “B-baby, the lights back on..,” he shouted again when the dim light started to gain their power back. You groggily lifted your head and opened your eyes just to find out that what Sunggyu said was right.

Sunggyu then cupped your face with his palm and help you to wipe away the tears. “You look ugly when you cry..,” he cracked a smile, but you didn’t…no, you couldn’t even smile back to him knowing the fact that you both were still trapped at that tiny little box. Instead, you plastered an even more horror expression when you felt the elevator were shaken again.

“Sunggyu oppa do something…,” you whined to him while Sunggyu was flustered, he didn’t even know what to do anymore. Emergency button…was his only choice though. He then pressed it, again-and again…

“I believe someone is trying to help us too outside, babe…you have to be calm, okay ?” He reassured you. “ No, we’re trapped in this tiny box, eighty feets in the air, how could I be calm?” you rambled frustratedly.” Gosh, if only I could stop thinking about being trapped in this box...I need to distract myself,”you walked away from Sunggyu to the other side of the box.

“Distraction?” all of a sudden Sunggyu perked up and smiled slyly. “I’m good at it..you know that, babe..,” Sunggyu then took a step closer to you. He backed you up against the wall, pinning you there by placing his hands at the wall. Before you could even say anything, he brushed his lips to yours.

It was gentle…gentle enough to soothe you down and for a second made you forgot about this whole trapped-in-a-box thingy. “Feeling any better?” you couldn’t help but smiling at that sweet distraction.

“Well..I guess I need me another round of distraction..,” you circled your hands at Sunggyu’s neck…and well…he gave you another round of distraction.