When His Ex Tries to Break You Two Apart (part 2)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When His Ex Tries To Break You Two Apart

as requested by xStar13x

 

-Sungyeol-

“Honey, what’s with that face ?” Sungyeol turned his attention to you and turned off the TV as soon as he saw you home with a not-so-good face. “Nothing..,” you just ignored him. You walked past him at the living room and headed to the bedroom instead. Sungyeol who sensed something wrong with you then followed you to the room. “Yah yah, what happened, honey ?” Sungyeol asked as he busy following you to the room.

“When I said nothing that means nothing, Lee Sungyeol, why don’t you get it ?” you raised your face and that did shock Sungyeol a bit. You’re not a kind of person who’ll randomly throwing any fit unreasonably, and Sungyeol knows it really well. “Get off, Sungyeol-ah,” you told Sungyeol to move from the dressing table as you wanted to clean your make up and he’s apparently blocking the mirror. Sungyeol just listlessly listened to you and moved to the bed. He couldn’t take his eyes off of you who kept ignoring his existence. “Did someone say something bad ?” he dared to ask you again. “No,” you replied shortly without even looking at him.

“Aish..then what is exactly wrong with you, honey ?” Sungyeol slightly whined to make you telling him the truth. “Nothing is wrong, Lee Sungyeol,” you raised your voice once again just to get rid of him. “Araso…if nothing’s wrong then I’ll go back watching TV,” Sungyeol replied you back annoyedly. “Fine…go…go back to your TV…I don’t even mind if you want to come back with your old girlfriend,” you grumbled lowly but it was loud enough for Sungyeol that he suddenly turned his head back to you confusedly.

“Wh-what ? What did you just say earlier ?” Sungyeol rushed to you and asked. “Your old girlfriend..,” you replied him coldly. “Why ? You have something to tell me ?” you bombarded Sungyeol with another question when you saw him all frozen and stiff hearing your words. “I—I don’t understand what you’re talking about,” he replied you nervously. “Show me you left hand, Yeol,” you ordered him roughly. Sungyeol who seemed still lost confusedly showed you his left hand. “Wh-what’s with my hand ?” he asked you.

“Where’s your ring ?” that question just slapped Sungyeol as he realized that he wasn’t wearing the couple ring you guys had earlier. “A—ah wh—where’s my ring ? Where did it go ?” Sungyeol started wandering around to look out for his ring. You just scoffed madly seeing how sloppy and careless Sungyeol could be.

“There’s no need to look around, you won’t find nothing,” you uttered those words to stop him. He did stop. “Stop acting like you care, Lee Sungyeol,” you added again. “O-okay I admit it I’m a dumb for forgetting about our ring, and I’m really sorry for that, honey,” he pleaded to you. You sighed a deep breath and took out something from your clutch. “Where did you get that ?” Sungyeol widened his eyes as he saw you had his ring with you.

“A girl gave it to me, and that girl apparently is your ex girlfriend, Lee Sungyeol,” you answered him darkly. “Seriously Lee Sungyeol, how could you do this to me ? Why could this ring end up at that girl’s hand ?” you asked him sharply. The atmosphere soon turned into the worse one as Sungyeol seemed flustered and confused to answer you. “I—I --.” You just cut him off. “You what ? How the hell this ring ended up at that girl ?? Now tell me Lee Sungyeol!! Say something!!” you yelled at him.

“I—I just bumped into her, and then she asked me to grab some coffee with her--,” you just couldn’t help to not cutting him off. “And you said yes ?! You know that she’s still so into you, right ? You know that she wouldn’t think that was just ‘a cup of coffee’, right ? Oh God Sungyeol, how could you be so ignorant like that ?!” you hissed at him. “Oh..or maybe you still have feelings for her too,” you added again.

“N-no no no, I don’t have any feelings for her,” Sungyeol said. “Then why did you lie to me, why didn’t you say anything about that ? and most of all you even forgot about the ring ?? you’re AMAZING, Lee Sungyeol, AMAZING,” you replied him sarcastically and threw his ring to the floor. “I—I really am sorry, I’m such a jerk, I—I didn’t say anything about her because I’m afraid that you’ll freaked out,”  Sungyeol tried to explain. “Yeah whatever,” you obliviously ignored Sungyeol and stormed out of the bedroom.

“Honey! Honey listen to me first,” Sungyeol tried to stop you and grabbed your wrist. “About the ring, I am so sorry..I was just putting it off because I need to go to the bathroom,” you rolled your eyes, dismissing the whole thing came out from his mouth. “Who knows that maybe you took it off because you’re afraid she’ll find out that you’re not single anymore,” you mumbled. “No I’m not! I swear!” Sungyeol defended himself. “I’m so sorry I forgot about that,” he apologized again.

“That doesn’t change anything, okay ? That doesn’t change the part that you were sneakily meeting your ex behind my back,” you struggled to get your wrist off of Sungyeol’s hand but he’s just too strong that you ended up with nothing. “I didn’t sneakily meet her behind your back, okay, I just bumped into her,” Sungyeol tried to correct you. “Just stop being insecure, I would never cheat behind your back, never,” he poured out, by looking to his eyes, you knew that he was telling the truth though. He took your other hand and looked straight into your eyes. He didn’t say a word, but his eyes was pleading you to forgive him.

“I—I---stop looking at me like that, Lee Sungyeol!” you said, feeling bothered by Sungyeol intense pleading stare at you. Sungyeol curved a smile and pulled you closer. You looked all awkward as Sungyeol’s act started melting you up. “Why ? You love it when I look at you like this, right ?” he whispered silently. He then leaned his face closer and closer to yours, getting ready to land a kiss at your lips, but you shoved him off. “No! You don’t get to kiss me, Yeol…I’m still mad at you about the ring,”

 

-Myungsoo-

You lazily opened your when an annoying ringtone piercing rigt to your ear like there’s no tomorrow. Squinting your sleepy eyes to adjust the focus, you scanned the whole room to see where’s the source of that annoying ringtone. “Myungsoo-ah…Myungsoo-ah,” you shook Myungsoo to wake him up as you realized it was Myungsoo’s phone that kept bothering you. “Kim Myungsoo..,” you called him again, but yet Myungsoo just wouldn’t wake up that you decided to just reach the phone and answered the call yourself.

You furrowed your eyebrow in confusion when you saw an unknown number appeared at the caller ID. You hestitaed a bit before finally putting the phone to your ear and tried to answer it. “Yoboseyo,” you nervously answered. “T-This is Kim Myungsoo’s phone, right ?” you widened your eyes when you heard a girl’s voice at the other line. It doesn’t sound like his mother, it sounded like a girl in her 20s, she sounded pretty young to your ear. “Yes, who’s this ?” you asked her back. “Umm—that’s okay I’ll call him back later,” that girl refused to tell you her name and decided to just hung up. “W-wait,” you were trying to prevent her from hanging up. “It’ll be better if you tell your name so I can tell Myungsoo that someone was calling,” you urged her to just tell her name as you realized there’s something fishy between Myungsoo and this girl. “Ah geurae…I’m sorry but who are you ?” that girl still hestitated to tell her name and she asked you back instead. “I’m Myungsoo’s---I’m his cousin, he happened to leave his phone at the livingroom,” you made up a lie. “Oh…just tell him that Seol just called,” she finally uttered her name and to be honest it felt like there’s someone punching you at the stomach when you heard the word ‘Seol’ came out from that girl’s mouth.

You just couldn’t be able to go back to sleep as soon as that call ended. It was Seol, his ex-girlfriend. You knew Myungsoo was so into her back at the high school days. You spent hours wondering why the hell that girl called Myungsoo in a middle of the night. But you didn’t dare to wake Myungsoo up just to ask why Seol called him, instead you waited till Myungsoo wake up.

“Baby, you already up ?” Myungsoo’s hoarse voice snapped you back to your sense. It’s morning already, you didn’t even realize you spent four straight hours wondering about what could possibly happen between Myungsoo and Seol. “Up ? I can’t even sleep,” you answered him listlessly as your eyes still glued to the blank ceiling. “Why ? What happened, babe ?” Myungsoo moved closer to you and asked. “Someone called you last night,” you just couldn’t help to lie to him and decided to just spill out the truth already. “It’s a girl named Seol,” you added. Myungsoo widened his eyes in shock hearing you. “S-Seol ?” he muttered unclearly. “I don’t even know why she called me,” Myungsoo answered composedly to make you stop interrogating him. He tried to make himself busy by getting up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom getting ready for a shower.

“Oh really ? because it seemed like she got an urgent stuffs to tell you,” you said irritatedly. Myungsoo stumbled on his own feet and turned around to you. “There’s nothing going on between me and her, okay,” he sounded a bit pissed. He just woke up, instead of a good morning kiss or breakfast, he got all this. “Whatever,” you spat bitterly and got off from the bed. “Call her back, she might be waiting for you to call,” you added gruffly before finally leaving him.

Myungsoo inhaled a deep breath and let out a big sigh. “Why can’t you just believe me for once ? I don’t even know why she called me, for God sakes I don’t know!” Myungsoo rushed towards you outside the room and raised his voice uncontrollably. “Why are you yelling at me ?” you snapped angrily. “It’s Seol for God sakes, you loved her, and now she’s back, how do you think I supposed to feel ? How can I be just fine, Kim Myungsoo!” you added. Myungsoo just blinked at you, tried to find something to say to you, to explain everything, but he just ended up in vain. Not even a word uttered from his mouth.

“See, you can’t even say anything…,” you chuckled at Myungsoo and turned your back on him. But then suddenly you felt a pair of hand cupped your waist and led you into a backhug. “Get off of me, Kim Myungsoo,” you tried to get Myungsoo’s hands off you. But he didn’t listen to you. Instead, he rested his head at your shoulder and backhugged you even tighter.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you…I didn’t mean to,” he let out softly and closed his eyes. “And about Seol….the hell if I was so into her back then because now, you are my world…and to be honest I can’t barely even remember her face,” he then kissed the top of your head and turned you around to face him. “Now stop being mad, okay ? You have to trust me that I don’t even know why she called,” he said as wiping little tears stained at your cheeks with his thumb.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subscribe please ! <3

Komawo~