When Your Infinite Brother Found Out that You're Dating Another Member

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When Your Infinite Brother Found Out that You're Dating Another Member

as requested by chosanghee

 

“Ughhhhhhhh, Yeol-ah…I love you,” you muttered unclearly as Sungyeol locked his lips to yours. You clutched unto his shirt and kissed him back passionately. You missed him too much, your body knows it better when you miss him. It became more vulnerable when it comes to direct physical contact as if it’s crying for Sungyeol’s touch. “God, I miss you so in much,” you continued as you kissed the very crook of his neck and nuzzled even deeper there. You closed your eyes, feeling Sungyeol your hair and pulled you closer to his warm embrace.

“I’m sorry I haven’t visited you for the past weeks…You know sometimes the manager and Sunggyu hyung could be the scariest public watch dog, I couldn’t even make any excuse to go out,” Sungyeol explained.

“I know…you don’t have to have to be sorry,” you answered him plainly as you rested your head at his shoulder.

“You know we should really tell him…,” you groaned when Sungyeol for the millionth times brought up your least favorite topic. “Afterall he’s my leader, your brother, and—,” you cut Sungyeol off. You then abruptly loosen your body from his embrace and slouched your body to the couch.

“Do we really need to talk about this now, Lee Sungyeol?” you snapped at him irritatedly. “Can we just have our time and forget about him for a second…I just missed you so much, I don’t want to think about him…at least for tonight,” you added. Sungyeol then hesitatedly nodded his head and wrapped you in his arms.

“Araseo…let’s just not talking about that tonight,” He placed a quick peck at your cheek. You readjusted your position at the couch as Sungyeol slightly pushed you down and made himself at the top of your body. You leaned forward, cupping Sungyeol’s face with your hands. You mouth tried to cast Sungyeol’s mouth but he avoided it well, instead, he leaned to your ear and whispered domething.

 “You have no idea how much I’ve missed you, ______-ah,” he whispered lowly when his mouth met your earlobe and nibbled it playfully, arousing another sensation burning at the pit of your stomach.

You wrapped your slender feet at Sungyeol’s waist to pull him closer as your mouth aiming to kiss his. Sungyeol gave himself in and let you kissed him eagerly. He then slipped an arm under your clothes, dying to take that off your body. You smiled at his lips when you felt his hand and lifted your body a little so that it’d be easier for him to take them off.

“________-ah! Are you home ? Oppa just want to drop some—,” just when Sungyeol was about to take everything off, you heard a familiar voice that literally made your heart stops beating. ‘It’s Sunggyu oppa’ you mouthed to Sungyeol silently. Sungyeol stopped pulling off your clothes and helped you to properly put it back on in panic.

 Sunggyu abruptly paused when he happened to see what the two of you were doing at the couch. He put the slippers he was about to put on earlier back to its place and frozen still at the doorway as he tried to register everything he just witnessed. His breath was caught in his throat, something he least expected to ever happen in his life apparently just happened.

“Op—pa,” you pulled apart from Sungyeol and suddenly jerked from your position. You turned to face Sunggyu’s pitch black expression and  you could really feel your heart sank when you met his eyes.

You didn’t really expect that Sunggyu’d visit your apartment tonight because he just landed from Japan this evening, and that’s also the main reason why you invited Sungyeol to come to your apartment. Because you’re freaking sure that Sunggyu wouldn’t come. But then again, the biggest things always happen when you least expected it.

 “Sunggyu hyung….,” you could really hear Sungyeol’s super guilty tone as he, as well stood up from the couch and turned to Sunggyu. He didn’t dare to look Sunggyu at the eyes though, it was too scary to even think about doing that at the time. All he did was just stood there, probably waiting Sunggyu to physically punishing him.

“_________-ah, what was that ?” Sunggyu finally opened his mouth and threw a question to you.

“H-hyung, it’s not like what you think it is, _______ and I, we’re both—,” Sungyeol tried to explain.

“Shut the off, Lee Sungyeol, I’m not talking to you!” Sunggyu cut him off hastily.

“Hyung—I’m,” Sungyeol once again tried to interfere. But then Sunggyu cut him off once again.

“Sungyeol-ah…please,” Sunggyu lowered his voice and somehow it was scarier than his tone earlier. It was short and bold enough to make Sungyeol lock his mouth. “__________-ah, answer me what was that ? Is this what you’ve been doing behind my back ?” Sunggyu asked you again, demanding an answer from your tightly shut mouth.

“Oppa I can explain everything, please just calm down,” you tried to grab Sunggyu’s arms but he shrugged it off and threw a dirty look at you.

“Answer me…Did you lie to me all these times ?” Sunggyu plastered a disbelief expression as he ran his fingers through his soft reddish hair frustratedly. “So the ‘person’ that you kept talking about is actually Lee Sungyeol ??” he yelled and pointed his finger to Sungyeol who stood not too far from him. You hung your head low, frightened as hell.

“Hyung, please, just don’t yell at her, it’s all my fault,” Sungyeol tried to stop Sunggyu.

“Shut that in mouth Lee Sungyeol! I don’t need an advice from you…just—just get the hell out of this place, I need to talk with her,” Sunggyu spatted out. “I’ll talk with you at the dorm, but please just leave this place now, Lee Sungyeol,”

Sungyeol the dragged his feet further from you and Sunggyu as he walked towards the door. You felt like crying when you saw his back finally disappeared behind that door, leaving only you and Sunggyu at the apartment. You felt your knee weaken just by thinking about what’d Sunggyu ask to you… soon. You could’ve sworn, you never really saw Sunggyu being this mad. The look in his eyes literally scares the hell out of you.

“Sit down,” he lowered his voice and you followed what he said in a flash second. Sunggyu inhaled a deep breath before sitting beside you at the couch.

“What was that ? If I’m not mistaken…you and Lee Sungyeol made out at this very couch, am I right ?” you opened your mouth, getting ready to answer what Sunggyu asked but ended up with nothing came out from your mouth.

“Op-oppa I’m so sorry for not telling you about me and Sungyeol,” instead of answering him, you apologized to him. Sunggyu chuckled and turned his head to you.

“Of course you should be… you lied to me…you and Sungyeol, have been lying to me, of course you should be sorry..,” he said sarcastically. “But just save that, it’s too late to apologize….what I need right now is an explanation, a in explanation…tell me!”

“How long have you been hiding this from me ? 3 months ? 6 months ? a year ? Tell me,” Sunggyu asked impatiently. “Haven’t I told you that my members are off limit ? I don’t mind you dating anyone, but please….of all people in this world, you have to date one of my members ??”

“Oppa, I’m so sorry but I just can’t help it…I—I love him,” you tilted your head to meet Sunggyu’s eyes. “Be-besides…I’m not a little kid anymore, oppa…I—I hope you’d understand my decision—,” you mustered your leftover courage and spoke to him in silent.

NO! I’m your brother, I know what’s best for you. And trust me, Lee Sungyeol is not the right guy for you! You’ve made the wrong decision,” Sunggyu fumed. You could feel another lump at your throat hearing what Sunggyu said. You always thought that Sungyeol is his best friend but how could he say such things.

A part of you seriously wanted to talk back at him as blood started boiling at the very back of your neck. You’re tired. You’re in tired because Sunggyu still and will always think that you’re a kid, but more than that, you hated it when he always tell you his theory of what’s best for you. Because, hell you could’ve sworn that he doesn’t even know what’s best for himself either…..and now he’s talking about what’s best for you ?

“Oppa—please I’m 21! I know what I’m doing, and no you don’t tell me what’s right and wrong because it’s my life and you don’t have any idea what it feels like to be me,”You lost your control. Exploding at Sunggyu, and not giving any of how would Sunggyu react after that. “I know I lied to you, I’m truly sorry for that, but no, you don’t have any rights to dictate my life, I love him and he loves me, what’s so wrong about that ?”

“What’s so wrong about that ? WHAT’S SO WRONG ABOUT THAT ? Did you just obviously ask me that ?” yelled Sunggyu furiously. “Let me tell you what’s wrong…YOU don’t know how HARD it is to be an idol’s girlfriend. Everything normal people easily do would be just extremely hard to do when you’re dating an idol. No, you’d never have a pleasant date out in public because his fans could be too possessive to admit that you’re his girlfriend. No, you’d never feel how it’d be like to have your boyfriend kissing you in public because hell! the sasaeng fans might end up attacking you. No, you’d never know what it feels like when your boyfriend would walk you home after you worked overtime, because he’s too busy fleeing back and forth from Korea to another country almost every week. And even after your boyfriend declared your relationship ON NATIONAL TV with a hope that people would start respecting you as that idol’s girlfriend, they are still talking trash about you, not only behind your back, but also right in front of your face.. Do you want all of them to happen to you ?” you went silent hearing Sunggyu. For some reasons you knew that he was referring about himself and his girlfriend. You know how his idol life could turn his girlfriend’s life into a miserable state sometimes. And you totally understood that Sunggyu didn’t want all those to happen to you, but still….you just couldn’t help it. You love Sungyeol, and that’s the endgame.

“I just—I just don’t want all those things to happen to you. You’re my little sister, you’re too precious….and it’s not that I hold any grudge over Sungyeol or whatever, I just don’t want Sungyeol ruin your everything…just like I do my girlfriend’s,” Sunggyu softened his voice. He buried his head on his palms frustratedly.

“Oppa—I—I totally understand what you’re trying to explain here,” you grabbed Sunggyu’s palm with both of your hands, trying to get his attention.

“But even after all of that, she’s still happy to be with you, because she’s in love with you and you’re in love with her,” you smiled weakly. “I—I don’t mind—in fact I’m ready to live a life like that because I always knew that in the end of the day I’m doing that for someone that I love and loves me, I really hope that you’d understand that,”

“I—I don’t know, I still need to think about this……I still believe that you and Sungyeol is not a good idea, _______-ah,” Sunggyu obviously dodged your eyes and got up from his seat. “We’re not done talking about this yet, _________-ah, I need to go home first now,”

“Oppa, please don’t blame Sungyeol, it’s all my fault..I’m the one who told him to keep this from you, so please go easy on him,” Sunggyu stopped when he heard you but then just ignored you after you finished talking and kept walking to the door before finally he stepped out of your apartment.