When You Both are Having a Late Night Date after He Finished Practicing (part2)

Paradise.. ( an Infinite scenarios collection )

When You Both are Having a Late Night Date after He Finished Practicing

as requested by nanie92

 

-Woohyun-

 

You got up from the spot you’re sitting at when you saw the boys started strolling out from the practice room. Sunggyu came out with the rest of the boys at first and they were kinda surprised to see you. “Oh, ____-sshi, what are you doing here ?” Hoya was the first who asked you.

“To meet my Woohyun of course,” you answered him cheerfully. “Where’s him btw ?” you stretched your neck to find him who’s nowhere to be found.

“He’s still inside, just go find him,” Sunggyu told you to find him inside and you nodded your head lightly. Carrying the pink paper bag you brought from home, you walked to the door direction just and opened it carefully. You popped your head to observe and a light smile suddenly formed at the end of your lips when you saw Woohyun selflessly lying down at the floor with sweats covering almost all parts of his body.

“Woohyunahh~!” you sang loudly to wake him up as walking nearer to his direction. Woohyun jerked up from his position and balled his eyes in disbelief.

“Honey~~ what are you doing here ?” Woohyun asked.

“I come to see how’s my honeytree doing because I’ve been missing him too much,” as much as you hate it when Nam Woohyun being too greasy, you just can’t help….his virus has gotten into you, so bad that you even started to sound like him now.

“Whoa—whoa, I’m nothing but sweats, honey…don’t touch me!” Woohyun flinched away when you were about to hug him.  “Wait a sec, let me grab my towel first,” he got up and took a white towel near his water bottle. After finished wiping his sweats Woohyun came to your side and circled his hand at your waist. You leaned in and place a quick peck at his cheek. “I miss you,” you whispered lowly.

“I miss you even more, my sweet pea,” Woohyun turned his head and stole a kiss on your lips.

“Let’s go on a date then!” you blurted, so out of the blue that Woohyun didn’t even expect it. Woohyun always know that you’re such a hard-to-get girl, and asking him to go on a date at the first place isn’t really your thing.

“Whoa…what’s with you today ?” Woohyun asked you amusedly.

“Come on, you’ve done with your practice, right ? I miss walking down the street with you, Woohyun-ah,” you said, being as clingy as ever.

Woohyun laughed out loud and placed a palm at your forehead to check your temperature. “Honey, why are you so clingy today ? I thought it’s me who’s in charge for these kind of things in our relationship,” Woohyun added as he tried to surpress all the amused expression drawn at his face.

“But what if people recognize me?” he tried to playfully make an excuse. You then threw the pink paper bag you brought earlier to his lap.

“There, the Disguising Nam Woohyun kit, I got hoodie, mask, and shade for you…..problem solved! Now suit up!!” you patted his back excitedly, couldn’t wait any longer for that late night date with him.

 

 

-Myungsoo-

 

“I’m sorry, this isn’t even a proper date,” Myungsoo said apologetically as he lowered his head. “You know…I’ve been busy practicing for comeback that I can’t even spare a free time for both of us, I’m so sorry, baby,”

“You don’t have to be sorry…I totally understand,” you touched the back of his hand and rubbed it gently. “Besides, this is way much better than a proper date itself,”

“We got your mom’s kimchi jjigae, one of the best dish in the world. The dim light, exactly like what we got from a candle light dinner, and there’s only both of us at the dorm now, things couldn’t get any better than this,” you smiled endearingly, causing him to form a little smile too.

“But still…, our 100th day should be more than this,” Myungsoo sighed. His whole expression just couldn’t lie. He felt really bad that he made you stayed up all night waiting for him finishing his practice. But that’s not all, the worse part is that today’s actually you and Myungsoo’s 100th day anniversary. Myungsoo once promised you a surprise date but then everything is ruined when he’s told that final practice of their comeback is going to be held at the exact same day with the anniversary.

“That’s okay, baby….anniversary isn’t that important for me. You don’t have to feel that bad, really,” you obviously lied. Anniversary is totally your thing, but then again, you didn’t want to make Myungsoo feel worse.

“I’m sorry….,” he said for the millionth times.

“Stop being sorry…the food’s getting cold…,” you smiled and handed him the rice bowl and chopsticks. You poured the kimchi jjigae and placed it beside his rice bowl. “Eat now…I know you’re hungry, baby,”

“Jal mokgesseumnida,” Myungsoo then took the spoon and started to dig in.

Half an hour into dinner, you remembered that you hadn’t given your little gift to him. You then dag your bag and took out a little purple box from your handbag.

“Oh please…you don’t have to,”

“Yes I have to give this to you…been knitting this since last week, of course I have to give this to you,” Myungsoo smiled as he opened the box and  saw that a-little-bit-asymmetrically-knitted phone pouch.

“I know it’s ugly…but you shouldn’t laugh at it!!”

“I’m not laughing at it! It’s in fact pretty nice…Thanks babe,” he said.

“And oh, I have a gift for you too…wait a sec,” Myungsoo got up from his seat and ran to his bedroom. He came out with an earphone and his phone. Dragging a chair to your side, he then plugged a piece of that earphone into your ear and the other one plugged into his.

“Ready ?” he asked and you bobbed your head up and down, eager with what kind of sound he’d play.

“This is our new song, and trust me, you’re like the first person who could listen to this song beforehand,” he slurred as the unfamiliar yet nice song started blasting at your ear.

“ It’s because you’re that special,”

 

----------------------------

 

You can now request by just filling this request form~
Thanks for reading!^^