Confused

미안하다...사랑한다 (I'm sorry ...I love you)

 I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING DUE TO SOME ENDLESS PROBLEMS AND HARSH CIRCUMSTANCES BUT HERE I AM AGAIN READY TO KICK THIS STORY OFF AND THANK YOU ALOT FOR BEING PATIENT AND I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO STICK AROUND ALL THIS TIME. WELL? I WANTED TO SAY THAT I WOULD PROBABLY FOCUS ON THIS STORY AND FINISH IT FIRST AND IF TIME WOULD ALLOW IT. I WOULD EVENTUALLY FINISH THE OTHER ONE... SO THANK YOU AGAIN ...AND HERE IS THE NEWEST CHAPTER AS ALWAYS WRITTEN ON THE SPOT BASED ON MY IMPROVISED IMAGINATION... GOOD READING TO YALL !!!

**********************************************************

 

 

 

---It was late that night at the gym of school where Jay usually sneaks in to practice with his friends, but today someone was in there before him. So he walked slowly thinking that it might be Taemin or Minzy who could have come earlier, but no it was someone he knew that girl he had to save last time …she was dancing! ---

                   Chaerin kept on dancing in this large room she sneaked into…she kept on dancing to chase those painful memories which kept haunting her and tearing her apart from the inside out: dwelling deep in her memories still holding her necklace (thinking about her past and her struggles to raise her younger brother)…but rather than that she found herself on the ground after losing her balance to tiredness. Out of breath and vanquished, she took her headphones off and began crying out loud not even noticing the presence of another person in the room…Chaerin tried to control herself as she wiped her tears, she closed her eyes and sighed heavily till she heard the echo of steps of someone coming towards her…she stood right away as she made her way through not lifting her head once.

               She walked past through him just in time he could stop her by holding on to her arm: he took his hat off, drew himself nearer and whispered to her ear with a soft but purely manly voice: “whenever you fall down, don’t ever back down and pick yourself up cause there is nothing wrong in falling down as long as you learn to stand up again.” Chaerin couldn’t believe what she heard and lifted her head to see the person speaking to her and was shocked to know that it was Jay…Jay couldn’t contain himself as he looked trough her tears still hot on her cheeks, he was so absorbed into those eyes and the pain they engaged: he could clearly see and feel the pain running through them so red, so sad as he wiped those tears with his yet so warm hand slowly as if he was touching something sensible and fragile. Chaerin could do nothing but stand still, motionless and taken by surprise.

  “urh hum…grhum…!!”, Jay cleared his throat taking his hand off looking into emptiness while Chaerin was still staring at him.       “Sorry …”, he continued… but Chaerin said nothing and just kept on her way after bowing in gratefulness.

“Aish …what are you doing? …” Jay felt like and idiot but a strange feeling rushed the blood into his head: this feeling of wanting to always protect her; this girl was still a stranger but yet she could pierce through him like an arrow. His thoughts were soon vanished as his friends came in for the regular late night rehearsal:

“Ya …”, shouted Taemin from the other side of the huge room, “what are doing standing there in the dark,” continued Minzy…Jay stuttered and ended up by saying: “what?…me?...no …nothing …I just came in…”

           While stretching and preparing for the rehearsals Jay suggested: “ hey guys!! I had some great ideas I wanted to share with you but before that I wanted to tell you that we need at least two extra dancers to make our routine stronger and more varied. So what do you think…?”

           Taemin exclaimed: “But hyung! …where are we going to find them and how are we supposed to perfect the dance in such period?” asked puzzeled Taemin

“time…tcham …time,” Jay kept thinking silently as he began to sway away in this bitter agony. Minzy approached him reassuring him that they would do everything to win this competition: “don’t worry much about it life’s too short,” cheering him up: ‘life’s too short’ those words were a bit too harsh but at the same time made him grasp the present moment  tightly. They danced the whole night seriously at times and joking the other times around. Friends are all that matter in times like these: they bring this laughter and joy that make your heart feel at ease; so light like it’s telling you that everything will just be okay, and that reassurance was so precious to him.

 

The next day at school, during the break:

           Taemin as hyper as always came  running but stumbled over a rock and  he landed accidentally hugging Minzy to prevent himself from falling right on his pretty face. Taemin blushed at the awkward situation that only Jay could understand before laughing out loud. Minzy pushed him away making him fall right on his …the whole situation took a viral spin causing the passing students to laugh, even Chaerin smiled from afar where she sat watching them. Jay could steal a brief moment to stare at her smiling and he smiled slightly at her making her look away.

            Well, after the embarrassing incident, Taemin regained his composure and called for his friend: “I have a surprise for yall…ya! Come here …hurry up dude” waving to the new student to come closer.

           As he walked to them, the whole school stared at him trying to figure out who he was cause he was so pretty, tall well build up with a gorgeous smile and his nice shiny blond hair. He was shy and awkward walking towards them, he bowed respectfully: “hello, I’m Jongup” but froze right away as he saw someone familiar…