SUDDENLY

미안하다...사랑한다 (I'm sorry ...I love you)

 

---------------Narrator--------------

         What to do now? Whenever he tried to close his eyes, those awful unbearable words came in to his ears sneaking to his bare mind:

      “you have, I’m sorry to say, less than six months to live,” told him the doctor with such composure he could never decipher --are all doctors so cold? But he didn’t have such time to waste on a question like this-- saying those words so calmly like some ordinary random discussion was just too much for him.--

Jay didn’t know how to respond trying to process the doctor’s words again and again sinking, absorbed in infinite thoughts; he just left slamming the door, he run and run to wherever his legs led him. It didn’t matter , he just run till he got to this unfamiliar place. He stopped, looked around horrified, repeating amidst his interrupted breathing: “what to do? What should I do?” That’s when he shouted from the very bottom of his lungs :”Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?” as the echoes of his voice got slammed against nothingness going back and forth till it was muted and suffocated lost in between the chains of mountains afar. That’s when Jay stood a moment and observed the parameters around him as he surrendered to tiredness laying down on the green sparkling grass. Those green leaves splashed with twinkling drops of mist capturing amazing tiny pictorials of what surrounded them.

          -----------------Jay’s POV------------------

             He never saw the sky as this crystal blue before, it seemed like the fluffy clouds above were handing him drawings of his life’s memories when most of them used to be happy and cheerful. He took a deep breath and firmly closed his eyes; this spot somewhere in the green nature between the trees so high up to the sky embracing the light breeze of spring, he could hear his heart beating so strong acclaiming life ahead of him. As he put his hands behind his head, somewhere around him; he could feel the pulse of life beating throughout him, a life now that’s slipping away in the count of minutes like sand from his grasp. In this silent atmosphere he could escape the dizziness of getting swept away by the shadowy yet capricious and sometimes villain forces of existence as he never saw it before. Just like that, life as he knew it got scattered and changed as  began to unveil itself to the absolute truth.

           He could not understand the point of it now that he asks himself: among his memories nothing went wrong, he had it all: a father who loved him when his own mother gave up on him, and friends who would put him before themselves and put everything in the line for him, how could he ask for more, music and dance were always part of him so many opportunities ahead of him with all doors open …Everything was so clear back then; he had it all figured out…but now that was falling apart in front of him so suddenly and everything he believed in was questioned. His life went from the peacefulness of a strong ongoing river of hopes to a troubled see of worries and uncertainties. Stability gave way to disturbance, hope gave way to despair and dreams gave way to reality; a bitter reality that is shattering every last piece of order is now prevailing on the world  he once knew and embraced with eagerness and passion. Jay turned his head putting his arm slightly on his forehead covering his eyes when tears escaped from the corner of his eye. With such excruciating pain he decided to go with his illness in silence, alone accepting with resentment his fate. 

 ***************************************

MORE DETAILS IN THE COMING CHAPTERS... it was so sudden perhaps early, do you think so? 

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS ONLY A FICTION AND BEING A  JWALKER, I REALLY AND ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT JAY WOULD BE GREAT IN THOSE DRAMA ROLES, SOMETIMES HE LOOKS LIKE HYUN BIN ... I DON'T KNOW MAYE IT IS JUST ME BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE HIM IN LIKE A DRAMA SERIES. 

To tell you the truth I feel a bit of sadness in my life lately that  it makes me want to write about drama ...silly? I know!