First Breeze of Love

미안하다...사랑한다 (I'm sorry ...I love you)

 

                 It was a hard day, Chaerin just wanted to go home after working her off. On her way home, this poster caught her attention and got closer to check it out: it was about a dance competition in about five months time in which the winner can have a winning prize worth ten thousand dollars which was pretty big for Chaerin. She took the poster off and held it in her hands reading more about it on her way. But just as she entered some narrow alley, she folded the poster holding it into her hands when suddenly somebody grabbed her from behind putting his hand on preventing her from making a sound. Some other guy got closer to her and took the poster out of her hand and passed it to another: “oh we got a dancer here, maybe she can show us some special moves if you see what I mean?!”, roars with laughter escaped around her.

----------Jay’s POV --------------

                 Jay couldn’t sleep and went out for a walk to clear his head when he saw a poster on the wall and approached it with curiosity: he always wanted to try one of those dance contests and plus it was a way to get closer to Taemin and Minzy to whom he felt like he hurt them somehow. Jay ripped off the poster from the wall and as he put it into his pocket he heard some noises just around the corner, he went closer still hiding behind the wall showing his head slightly to see without being seen. Jay’s pupils widened as he notices the familiar clothes: “it’s this new girl…what the hell?” Jay didn’t hesitate and approached them slowly hiding in the shadowy spots in between, when he heard someone say: “oh we got a dancer here, maybe she can show us some special moves if you see what I mean?!” he couldn’t hold it in and he run and punched and kicked whenever he had to do to take those to behind the one who was holding Chaerin. Seeing that the guy was distracted, she sank her teeth on his hand and freed herself as she was about to run someone grabbed her arm while Jay was still fighting three guys at a time receiving punches from everywhere. Chaerin screamed and kicked at the sight of tortured Jay: “stop it, leave him alone, you filthy bastards!!” she screamed with agitation. She felt so helpless which made her angry and at the same time confused asking herself why would the person she wronged come and save her. As Jay took down the last guy, he run towards Chaerin who stepped on tiny guy’s foot which left him jumping around with his aching foot in his hand. Jay took Chaerin’s hand asking her to follow him as they run while the bunch of guys were chasing after them. Jay could spot this dark corner: he dragged Chaerin down throwing her violently on the wall as she felt the hardened brick against her back but swallowed the pain in not to make a noise. Jay pressed his body against hers as he instructed her in a whisper not to make a sound.

--- Chaerin’s POV---

                 It seemed that this moment lasted for more than ever, she was never this close to a guy and this guy pressed against her made her feel uncomfortable but pleasantly uncomfortable. She could feel his heartbeat beating against her chest; it made her feel like her body was loosening up erasing the anxiety of what happened earlier. She rolled her eyes up to his chin, he was still breathless from the fight he had and she could see that he was bleeding from the corner of his mouth right between those swollen lips. His eyes have suddenly gotten bigger unlike the ones she saw in class. Those eyes that spoke too much; she couldn’t help but feel attracted to them, she could understand the language they spoke: that longing, that passion she was drowned in them in a way she couldn’t explain.  He was sweating like crazy for she could feel some sweat drops as it fell on one of her cheeks. With his body still glued to hers, she could distinctively feel his well forged muscles and her hands were both on his chest as they moved back and forth every time he breathed and she liked the sensation of it. She felt safe, that feeling she never knew in her entire life and only one person made her feel that way.

 

---------Jay’s POV --------

              He could feel her shaking against him, her unstable breathing and how the warmth of her breath hit the skin of his neck like a tender and light baby’s breath. He couldn’t define if the shortness of his breath was because of the fight he had or was it because of her. Now, she made him feel nervous, he went out with girls before and none made him feel the way she did.  She was so close to him that it made him feel that he was about to get burned from this desire that erupted in him just like a flame. He felt attracted to her and with every slight movement her body made against his felt painful as his heart was about to jump out of his chest. He took a deep breath to distract himself from doing anything foolish when he heard people running down past them, he pressed his body a little bit closer to her to protect her while Chearin was having a hard time to breathe. Jay loosened a little but he was still much closer to her.

            Chaering lifted her head and their eyes met. An inexplicable feeling haunted the two but as soon as Jay leaned closer; he felt this tempting urge to kiss those lips so bad when he suddenly fell on his knees: “no, not now …not again,” Jay begged as he pressed one hand on his stomach and another on the ground trying to prevent himself from showing signs of pain holding his head down. Chaerin knelt to his level and asked him worried blaming herself already: “are you hurt, can you walk? I’ll take you to the hospital.” Jay spoke through the pain with such a dry voice: “just go … I…go!!” he repeated and Chaerin still kneeling confused and undecided but then just run not even noticing the tears that started falling down her cheeks. She couldn’t understand why he chased her away; he didn’t let her to tell him how much she was sorry or thankful. She thought that maybe he hated her but in between that great confusion; she remembered those moments she was so close to him but she soon stopped her mind from going further with those strange feelings. She wiped her tears in a rush determined to erase tonight’s little venture from her head because those feelings made her only weak and she didn’t want to be weak now after all she went through, it wasn’t right for her or her brother. But it wasn’t right to let anyone into her heart; just not yet and especially not him.

--- Along the dark road there is always a gleam of hope, that moment in time when it feels right to just breathe and smile to destiny. We embrace our sorrow and we just hold on to that small thread and say here I am. --- that right moment, right after we lost all hope and gave up; there it comes like an illumination, a reason to grasp to life even harder: a life as he saw it in the eyes of the one he loved and no other. ---

 

**************************************************************************

I FOUND IT WAS JUST TOO TIME CONSUMING TO DEVELOP EVENTS WITH THE OTHER CHARACTERS SO I WILL JUST FOCUS ON JAY AND CHAERIN WHILE THE OTHERS WOULD JUST BE LIKE MERE SUPPORTING CHARACTERS IN SOME CHAPTERS LIKE THE ONES WHO WILL PUT THE PUZZLE BACK REGARDING JAY'S PAST IN THIS STORY IN ORDER TO NOT MAKE YOU WAIT EVEN MORE ...SORRY GUYS =(