Just Another Girl

미안하다...사랑한다 (I'm sorry ...I love you)

--- Chaerin doesn't hold back her happiness now. She just became eager to live without feeling like the weight of the world layed on her shoulders:  she loves hanging out with her new friends...Now, thinking about it as she listened to her favorite music, now she knew Jay's intentions: loneliness was terrible. Because of them, she has this strength to get up every morning and face the world with great optimism. Indeed, she understands now that she has to work harder not only for her brother's sake but for hers as well: her own happiness mattered and it was not selfish to think of that anymore. ---

 

           Her days have become intersting as she could feel that life runs through her now: practicing with Jongyup who kept trolling her over every move and how she playfullyteased back Taemin who prnked her whenever he had a chance. But, most of all , she loved Jay's company and everything with him just takes another dimension; she felt an intense curiosoty towards this character: eventhough he didn't speak much she could understand a whole other language with him; something spoke to her: those eyes, those lips and this body. She loved seeing him dance...

Some days later: 

            During practice, Jay gathered his friends and announced that they needed to enroll in some of kind of contest to put their skills into test and have a glimpse of the ovverall competition's level and there was no better place such as the strret dance competition down town and plus Jonyup with familiar with it, so he could enroll them. Everyone agreed that was a great idea, so Jongyup left first to ask the organizers. 

           It was getting really late, so everyone was leaving one by one and unkowingly, only Jay and Chaerin remained. But, when jay was about to leave, he saw that Chaerin has decided to stay behind to practice more and perfect one last move. Seeing how determined she was and forcing herself too hard Jay decided to give her some advice. While, they were dancing Chaerin lost her balance but Jay caught her before falling. Amidst the sweat, breathlessness some feeling possessed the two bodies, a mystic urge of attraction, the momentum in which they  could feel their heartbeat become one and going fast,  and there they freeze as they looked into each other's eyes: a burning passion arose from the bottom of their hearts and there they became one as they lips cealed and those eyes closed only to remember this moment forever. As they got closer, they kissed pationately as they had no need for air, swept into the most extraordinary feeling that could ever connect them. This emotion, so strong and yes stronger than the mere feeling of need it was beyond that !!

Minzy's POV:

          Minzy was halfway walking back home when she remembered that she forgot her cellphone at the practice room. When she got ther finally, she saw Taemin standing at the door looking inside: she went slilently behind his back to surprise him when she saw jay holding Chaerin. At the moment, just right before the kiss, Taemin turned around and hugged her burrying her face into his chest. He knew all along, he knew he had to protect her heart because he shared the same pain as he felt her tears. Eventhough he could conceal it behind the mask of his smiling face and joyful spirit and how he could take off that mask only in front of his best friend.  

Only then she knew, she didn't see but she knew as she walked while he was still holding her with his arm around her as she leant her head on him. For once, she cried openly in front of him: this was not her and she resented herself. Taemin, also thought that despite her tomboyish attitude, she hid a fragile heart as he never saw her cry since they were kids. 

Taemin suggested that they should sit a little, to talk or anything but Minzy denied his request and insisted on going back home; angry, Taemin shouted at her stopping her from making any step further: 

"Ya!!! ... Just listen. I'll say this just once." Minzy didn't know how to react as she froze thinking that she never saw this side of him, looking at him as he continued:

"I don't care if you're in love with someone else...just give me your heart and I'll make you forget...just..." as he shook her with both his arms.

"Taeminah...." but before saying anything else Taemin screamed at her: "ya, pabo-yah...I liked you since the first time I met you when you stole that ice-cream from me but you never saw me eventhough we were friends way before Jay, you always ignored me for him and I just waited for you to see me but not anymore ..." and he was interrupted again when she freed herself and walked away. 

Minzy turned to him: "don't be like that...I .." but again Taemin orderd her: "just shut up and listen..." but when he saw her resentful : "well...hell with that..." as he walked with determination towards her; he firmly grabbed her pulling her to him. he looked deeply into her watery eyes, bit hiss lips in a y confident manner and when he saw her like she was about to say something, he just kissed her not giving a care in the world. 

 

--- On the other hand, Jay and Chaerin walked out holding hands  when they stopped at this delighting scene: Taemin and Minzy kissing. Both Jay and Chaerin stood there speechless and smiling at the over cuteness of the unexpected couple; well for them they were a couple but let's see if the concerned ones decide so. ---

 

                                                 *****************************************

---With this awkward situation this chapter comes to an end. I wish I was a better writer to describe those cute and lovely moments at their best. But, here I wish you to let me know about how you feel towards this story 'cause I know it lacks in many ways. Still, I'm thankful for your reading this despite its modesty. So, everyone thank you and please spread love around: 

LOVE AND BE LOVED

TO YALL STAY HEALTHY AND ...SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!