At the Basement

Master of Heart

As I've told you before,

I'm gonna have a very determining exam next Monday and my mom has been telling me to study

She's been checking to my room whether I'm studying or not in every 30 minutes,

and~~

I'm totally feeling like I'm going crazy ._.

Sorry mom, updating is so much more fun than studying :P

Kayy, enough with the blab :DD

Enjoy~ ^^


 

 

 

“Okayy, let’s go home now.” Taeyeon chirped happily with a bag full of gummy in his hand.

Countless girls who saw him –including the employees of the mart- practically drooled and swooned over him, mumbling things like ‘He’s so cute!’ and others. But as being used to be the center of attention as he was, he stayed cool and pretended not to hear them.

Tiffany, who had been tired of insisting to bring the bag for him, just sighed softly as she and her master went down to the first floor of the mart by an escalator.

“Are you really going to just collect and not eat those, juin-nim?” she asked, referring to the bunch of gummy.

“Uhn.” Taeyeon nodded childishly.

“And let them all become expired again?” Tiffany asked with a hint of sarcastic in her tone.

“Well..” Taeyeon tilted his head to the side.

“Aren’t those made to be eaten?”

“Eeii.. That’s right, but still.. Hey, why do you keep insisting me to eat those gummy, noona?” he turned to her as they walked to another escalator, heading to the basement where the limo was parked. “You want to eat them, don’t you?” he asked playfully.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “Excuse me?”

“Aah, so noona loves gummy too!” Taeyeon chuckled as he nodded his head repeatedly.

“I don’t.” Tiffany denied as she narrowed her eyes at him.

“You do!” he laughed.

“I don’t like it, gummy boy.” she mischievously smirked.

The master and his maid was still arguing over silly thing when suddenly Taeyeon felt a tap on his shoulder.

He stopped pinching Tiffany’s cheek and turned back.

He saw a smiling girl with a medium dark brown hair, wearing a really short skirt and a white tank top behind a black cardigan.  

 

“Taeyeon oppa! Is that you?”

“Oh, hi..” he scanned the girl once again as he tried to remember who she was. He couldn’t remember his fangirls one by one as there were too many to handle for him. “Uhm, Su..lli?” he hesitantly called.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows in disappointment before smiling sweetly again. “It’s Sunmi, oppa.”

“Oh right, Sunmi.”  ‘Whoever you are, I’m having a good time with noona here so you better leave.’

“I really didn’t expect to meet you here, oppa. Fate must have brought us here together, don’t you think so?” she said as she played with her own hair, obviously trying to look cute in front of the school’s hottie.

“Err, actually I think it’s just a pure coincidence.. Sunmi.” Taeyeon on the other hand was starting to feel uncomfortable and annoyed.

He didn’t know why but he felt guilty to Tiffany as he kept stealing glance on his maid, who seemed bored and totally uninterested with their conversation. She was still playful a moment ago but she was back to her cold state now, which made him worried.  

“Oh don’t be that shy oppa. I know you like me too.” Sunmi winked.

“Haha..” Taeyeon stiffed a laugh.As much as he wanted to shoo her away and said “Go away, I don’t even know you”, he couldn’t. He really knew how to treat a girl and that was definitely not a very wise way. Besides it would damage his reputation as the oh-so-hot gentleman.

Tiffany cleared , which made her master and the stranger turned their attention to her. “I’ll be waiting in the limo, juin-nim.” she said politely to Taeyeon.“Excuse me, young lady.” she smiled to Sunmi before walking off.

 

Sunmi kept her eyes on the older girl suspiciously. “Who is she, oppa?” she asked Taeyeon when she thought Tiffany was far enough.

“She’s.. My personal maid. Beautiful, isn’t she?” Taeyeon smiled proudly, his eyes were still on Tiffany.

“What? So she’s with you all the time, like, 24 hours/7 days?” jealousy could clearly be heard in Sunmi’s tone.

“Uh, not really like that, but yes.. She’s with me all the time.” he said while watching  Tiffany’s figure finally disappeared from his sight.

“.” Sunmi cursed.

 

‘What?’ Taeyeon turned to her as he raised an eyebrow. “What did you say?”

Sunmi scoffed. “I’m sure she just wants to take advantage of you, oppa. What a .”

Taeyeon held his index finger up like he was going to yell at her but put it down again as he smirked mockingly at her. “Wow, wow, wait there, Sunmi girl. How can you say that when it was just the first time you met her?” ‘Okay, I love hot girls. But this one is definitely not included.’

“I mean, look at her way of walking, oppa! So seductive and ty.” she crossed her arms arrogantly as she rolled her eyes.

‘That’s because she’s pure y, you .’ “You don’t know her so you better don’t judge, Sunmi.”

“But oppa—“

Taeyeon held his hands up, signaling her to shut her filthy mouth up. “Well it’s very nice to meet you here, Sunmi. But I gotta go now. Annyeong.” he was about to leave her but she quickly grabbed his hand.

“Wait, oppa! You’re free, aren’t you? Let’s go to the club!”

Taeyeon faked an apologetic smile. “Sorry, I can’t.” he tried to shove her hands off his but she still didn’t let go.

“Come on, it’ll be my treat.”

‘Does she think I don’t have money? Stupid .’ “Not interested.”

“I know how to interest you, Kim Taeyeon oppa.” she ran a finger to his cheek and down his jaw. “We can have some ‘fun’ this whole night..” she smiled seductively.

‘Now who’s the ?’ “You know what, Sunmi? I really am sorry that I can’t join you.” he freed himself from her as he took some steps back. “Just leave me your number, I’ll call you later.”

“Really?” she asked hopefully before quickly writing something on a piece of paper. “Here’s my number.” she handed him the paper.

“Okay.” Taeyeon accepted it.

“I’ll be waiting for your call, then.” she said as she pecked his cheek.

“O..kay..” he shrugged.

“And maybe we can have some ‘fun’ through the call too, oppa.” she winked as she bit her lower lip.

‘With you? No thanks.’ “Annyeong, Sunmi.” he half-heartedly waved to her and with no other word he immediately walked away, leaving the smiling Sunmi.

 

***

 

 

“Eww,” Taeyeon disgustedly wiped his cheek with a tissue before throwing it and the paper Sunmi gave earlier to him, to the nearest trash bin.

“-purification done.” he stated as he dusted his palms. “Now where is the limo..?”

He searched for his white limo and it wasn’t very long until he spotted it, parked at the corner of the spacious and dimly lit basement, which he thought was a bit too dark for a parking lot as it could be a setting for a horror movie or a criminal scene.

“Why is it so dim? And here I let noona walked by herself..” he mumbled. And just then he could hear his maid’s voice.

 

“Let me go, sir.”

 

Taeyeon quickened his pace and when he finally reached the limo, he could see on the other side of it; a guy whom Taeyeon couldn’t see the face because he wore a hoodie, was grabbing his maid’s wrists.

“Come oooon, babe. I will make you feel so goooood..” the guy cooed.

 

 

 

“HEY!”

 

 

 

 


Tee-hee :D

Stay tuned~ ^^

 

Sorry if it's kinda short

it's an illegal update as actually I was forbidden to touch my laptop

Kkk :D

 

Okay, I can hear my mom's footstep O.o

Mmkaay,

bye!

Spread the love~ <3

 

*slipping my laptop under the pillow*