I Think..

Master of Heart

“Why are there so many people here?” Taeyeon asked as soon as they reached the park.

Somehow he had managed to hold Tiffany’s hand along the way there, and little did he know the latter didn’t really mind it. In fact she -though she didn’t know why-, she liked it how his long fingers fit with hers, perfectly interwined. 

There could be seen kids with their parents, playing at the playground and sliding down the slide happily, or building their sand castle at the sand box, as their laughters filled the park. Cry and whine could be heard too when the parents didn’t grant their children’s craving for the colourful balloons or the sweet lollies.

Some teenagers were having a jogging at the track alongside the lake, under the lush trees with their earphones plugged. While some of them were lazily sitting on the mat, hanging out and having good times with their pals.

And by the side of the lake, elders were simply sitting on the bench facing the lake, enjoying the cool air of the evening whilst reading newspaper with their convex lenses.

It was one typical evening at the lively park.

“It’s Saturday, juin-nim,” the maid replied.

Taeyeon nodded his head slowly as he took a scan of the unfamiliar surrounding. “Ah..”

 

Taeyeon obediently followed Tiffany until she finally stopped her step.

“It’s the stall, juin-nim,” Tiffany pointed to one crowded, bright coloured stall which had a big board written the name of it and their special menus, completed with the prices.

“Looks really popular.” Taeyeon saw how the kids were eager to order as they stood in line, not only kids, some teenagers with their couple did too, even the elders. 

“Sure it is,” Tiffany said as she pulled Taeyeon with her to the stall.  

As they walked closer to the stall, they could see a tall guy smilingly served his buyers. “Here you go, kid! Give me five,” he held his hand up and a boy immediately gave him a high-five.

The guy patted the boy’s head. “That’s right. Now go back to your mom.”

 

After waiting in the lines for some good minutes, the line got shorter and shorter, until it was finally the master and his maid’s turn to order. When they stepped frontward, the seller guy’s back was facing them as seemed like he was cleaning the counter behind.

“Excuse me,” Tiffany said when Taeyeon started drooling over the colorful and various ice creams displayed.

“Welcome to Yeol’s Ice Cream, may I help you miss—“ the tall guy turned to them with a smile, before staring down at Tiffany in surprise. “Tiffany noona?”

Tiffany smiled, knowing the guy still remembered her. “Annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol-ah.”

“Oh my, it’s been a long time, noona! How are you?” the guy called Chanyeol held Tiffany’s hand in excitement.

“I’m good, thanks. How about you?”

“Well as you can see, my life is so sweet with these ice creams around me the whole time..” he smiled before giving a playful wink. “Not as sweet as your smile though.”

 

Little did Chanyeol know, he had just ignited the fire of jealousy of the shorter guy in front of him.

“Ahem,” Taeyeon cleared the lump in his throat loudly as he snatched Tiffany’s hand from Chanyeol. “We want to buy the ice cream, not your line, sir,” he dryly said.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened before he broke into a rather nervous laugh. “Wow, easy buddy. Sorry for touching your girlfriend, but she’s been my favorite noona, dude,” he patted Taeyeon’s shoulder, ignoring the latter’s unamused face.

Tiffany knitted her eyebrows at the sudden tense between the two younger boys but shrugged it off. “He’s not my boyfriend, Chanyeollie.”

Chanyeol’s face lit up and Taeyeon frowned as he muttered under his breath. “Not yet..”

“You say something, juin-nim?”

Taeyeon quickly shook his head and put an innocent smile. “No.”

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow curiously at Tiffany. “ ‘Juin-nim’ ?”

“I’m working for him, Chanyeol-ah.”

“Ah, I see.” The taller guy smiled even wider as he kept having his gaze fixed at the brunette girl.

..Which successfully made the shorter guy became annoyed even more. “Sir.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, dude. You have to blame noona for being so pretty—“

“MY.ICE.CREAM please, Chanyeol DUDE.” Taeyeon made sure he emphasized every word he said as he let out an ‘Imma-kill-you’ smile.

“Right, right. Which flavor do you want?” Chanyeol chuckled as he slid open the freezer.

“The gummy one, Chanyeol-ah.” Tiffany said.

“For you, noona? I thought you liked choco mint.”

“No, it’s for him.”

“Ah, that explains why he’s so jelly..” Chanyeol mumbled as he scooped the flavor mentioned to the cone.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as his ears perked up. “Excuse me?”

“Nothing.” Chanyeol grinned innocently, showing his perfect white teeth while handing the ice cream. “Here you go, dude!”

 

 

***

 

 

The master and his maid took a stroll at the park, as Taeyeon slowly ate the delicious ice cream.

“It’s good, isn’t it, juin-nim?”

Taeyeon slightly nodded as he took another . He let out an audible sigh, which made Tiffany turned to him.

“What’s wrong?” she asked concernly.

“Can you please stop calling me that way, noona?”

“What way?”

Taeyeon the now half-eaten ice cream as he stopped walking. “The ‘juin-nim’ way. Stop it, will you?”

Tiffany gave him a questioning stare. She didn’t stop walking but slowed down her pace, taking a deep breath of the fresh air under the trees. “Why? Should I call you my lord or master instead? That sounds so--”

Taeyeon ran a little, catching up with the older girl. “Noooo, just call me by name. Tae-yeon. That way.”

Tiffany chuckled softly. “No way. You are my master, it’s such an impolite manner to do so.”

“Eii, people find it weird, noona. It’s pretty uncomfortable.”

“I’m sorry but I’m afraid I can’t.”

“Of course you can, you just don’t want to.”

“Maybe you’re right, I don’t want to.” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly.

Taeyeon groaned at her stubbornity before suddenly pulling her to a nearby bench. Tiffany followed him to sit there, throwing her gaze to the beautiful lake, which was shining as it reflected the sunshine.

She almost yelped when Taeyeon grabbed her shoulders to face him. She slightly tilted her head to the side when she saw the serious look on her master’s adorable, handsome face.

“I hate being demanding, noona. But it’s a command for you, as your master.”

Tiffany diverted her gaze from her master’s onyx eyes. She felt kind of intimidated by his determined look. “Err..”

“Say it. Tae-yeon.” he insisted.

“.. Taeyeon..” she hesitantly said. “..juin-nim.”

“Now without the juin-nim thingy. Say it.”

“Fine. Taeyeon..ssi?”

“Just, drop the formality already, noona!”

“Okay, okay. Taeyeon-ah.. Happy?”

Taeyeon grinned satisfiedly. “Very.”

 

***

 

They both continued taking strolls after sitting for a while. However, Taeyeon’s eyes still hadn’t left the blue lake.

“Noona, can I swim at the lake?” he asked out of the blue, innocently, just like a little boy he usually looked like.

Tiffany sighed at his childish question, feeling a bit relieved that he was back to his normal attitude. “Not a chance, ju—I mean, Taeyeon-ah,”

“Why?”

“The lake is definitely not a public swimming area. People are just allowed to enjoy its beauty, and maybe have some ride with the canoe. Besides, is the private pool at the mansion not enough for you?”

“It looks fresher here.”

Taeyeon kept walking while glancing at the lake when suddenly he felt someone bumped to him, along with a cold thing on his jeans.

 

THUD!

 

“What the—“ Taeyeon looked down and found a little boy, sitting on the ground while wincing in pain.

“Aiingg..”

“Err.. Are you okay, little boy?”

The little boy glanced at Taeyeon shortly before throwing tantrums as he realized that he had no ice cream left, only the crushed cone. “Uwaaaa! Kyungsan’s ice cream!”

“Ssh, I’m sorry okay?” Taeyeon squatted to the boy’s eye level in hurry.

“Uwaaaaa!” the boy cried loudly.

“Ssh, hyung is sorry,” he panickly took his wallet out and handed the boy some money. “Take this, go buy yourself new ice cream.”

The little boy stopped crying. He sobbed as he shook his head. “But.. But mommy says that Kyungsan should not accept anything from a stranger!”

“Well okay then.” Taeyeon stood up carelessly. He was confused, this kid cried because of the spilled ice cream, but when Taeyeon wanted to give the kid the new one, he rejected. So Taeyeon could care less about it. Little kids were never his cup of tea.

Much to his confusion, the little boy cried again. This time even louder. “Kyungsan’s ice cream! Uwaaaa!”

“This little..”

He was about to compete the little boy in whining when Tiffany came to the scene and rescued both side.

She squatted and smiled kindly to the boy. “Kyungsan can’t accept things from stranger, can you?”

Kyungsan sobbed as he wiped his tears, not wanting to look like a crybaby in front of a beautiful noona like a little gentleman he was. “N-ne..”

“Then let’s be friends.” Tiffany held her hand out. “Hi, Kyungsan. My name’s Tiffany and this childish hyung is Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, Kyungsan-ah.”

“N-nice to meet you to.. Noona.” Kyungsan shook her hand.

“Are we friends now?” Tiffany smiled.

“Yesh.” Kyungsan nodded vigorously.

“That means we’re no longer strangers. So now you can take this money to buy yourself an ice cream. Or should I buy it for you, Kyungsan-ah?”

“No! Mommy says Kyungsan can’t burden a friend!” he shook his head cutely before accepting the money and bowed to Tiffany. “Kyungsan will buy it by myself. Thank you Tiffany noona!” he waved to Tiffany as he ran to the stall, leaving the dumbfounded Taeyeon.

 

“Really that little dude.. Whose money is that, huh?!” Taeyeon grumbled.

“You’re not behaving any better.”

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany in disbelief. “Yah, what’s that supposed to mean, noona?”

“He even can say my name correctly, unlike you. Didn’t you hear that? Ti-ffa-ny.” Tiffany smirked teasingly.

“Noonaaa~” Taeyeon whined in protest as he crossed his arms, which earn a chuckle from the latter.

“See? You both should form a whining squad, juin-nim.”

 

Taeyeon stopped his whining. “Hey, what did I say about the way of calling me?”

“I still prefer calling you the way I’ve been, juin-nim.”

“But, but..”

“Why do you suddenly want me to call you by your name? If people’s reaction is your reason, I’m sure you were fine with it when we went to the supermarket a while ago, remember?”

“But you call that ice cream dude by his name!”

“Chanyeol? It’s different. Besides I’m already used by it.”

“But still.. Please? It’s like making an invicible wall between us too.”

“There should be a wall between you and me, juin—I mean, Taeyeon-ah. You’re my master and I’m just your maid.”

“I don’t think there should be any..”

“Why is that so?”

“Because I think..” he stopped, leaving his mouth opened before sighing and shook his head.

“What?” Tiffany asked half impatient and half curious, when she realized Taeyeon’s face suddenly turned pink.

“I think..

 

 

 

I think I like you, noona.”

 

 

 

 

 


BAMBAMBAM~~

:DDD

Stay tuned! ^^

Your author is back :]]

I'm still alive if you wonder .__.

Kekeke

 

and

 

AAAHHH,

I'm so so so happy with the result of my exam <3333

39 out of 40 points, dudeeeeee

*dancing around the town*

thanks to you who had wished me luck in my exam ^^

I love yaaaaa, still love you if you didn't though~ :)))

 

Anywayyy~

don't forget to comment&subscribe! ^^

Spread the love~~ <33333