Trick

Master of Heart

(A/N: Juin-nim=master)


 

Tiffany heaved a sigh before pumping her fist, giving herself some courage.

She was really pissed off by what her master did the day before.

If it wasn’t because of her pride and commitment, she would surely have quitted the job.

And after all, she had signed the contract.

 

So she heavily brought her knuckle up and finally knocked the big bedroom door.

“Juin-nim,” she hesitantly called. She waited for awhile for her new master to open the door.

As she got no response, she decided to knock it once more. “Taeyeon juin-nim. It’s your school time.”

 

Silence. Only her voice echoed in the wide red-carpeted hall of the second floor.

 

“Juin-nim,” she carefully opened the door and stepped inside.

She slowly walked to the side of the king-sized bed and was about to wake her master up when she saw no one there. “Where is he..?”

Just then she heard a click sound from the bathroom door behind her.

She ly to be met by a half- Taeyeon; wearing just a towel around his waist, unintentionally showing his well-toned abs.

 “Well hello there,” he smirked as he ran some fingers through his wet short hair. “Like what you see?”  he grinned naughtily, trying to get an interesting reaction from his new maid.

The former maids would usually blush madly everytime he teased them, in fact every girl would.

So Tiffany’s unexpected reaction really surprised him.

She sternly shook her head. “No.” she said with a straight face.

He blinked in disbelief. “No? You don’t like my abs?”

She just shrugged, ignoring him.

“Please dress up, juin-nim. It’s already 6.20 and you only have 40 minutes left until the class starts. The breakfast will be served downstairs. Excuse me.” she bowed and immediately exited the room, closing the door when Taeyeon couldn’t even say a word.

 

He was dumbfounded.

“Did she just say no to my abs?” he mumbled as he started wearing his uniform.

“Why didn’t she even blush?” he kept mumbling while messing his hair up; messy was his hairstyle.

“Cute weird maid..”

 

‘Why did you keep staring at him, Tiffany? What is wrong with you? He’s just a erted boy.. With hot abs. WAIT. He’s just your master. That’s all.’ Tiffany thought as she repeatedly knocked her head.

Yuri who was helping Tiffany to serve the table, stared at her weirdly. “Are you alright, Tiffany-ssi?”

His voice broke Tiffany from her thought. “Huh? N-ne. I’m alright. Totally fine.” she gave an okay sign to him.‘Focus Tiffany. Focus! Stay cool.. Darn it.’

“Okay.” Yuri nonchalantly shrugged before turning to his serious butler mode. “You remember what your tasks are, don’t you?”

“Of course.” she nodded. “I have to drive and pick up our master to and from school, then tutor him, and I shall not touch the kitchen or Yoona will be mad because she secretly keeps a lot of food for herself there, and I shouldn’t say to her that you told me her secret.”

“Aah, please keep the last sentence for yourself, Tiffany-ssi.” Yuri panickly put his finger on his lips, signaling Tiffany to be silent. “I’m so dead if Yoong knew that—“

“I know what?” Yoona suddenly popped out of no where, making Yuri almost jumped out of his skin.

He quickly turned to Yoona who was standing behind him, crossing her arms as she had this suspicious look. “Know that you are really gorgeous today! Good morning, Yoong!” he patted her shoulder awkwardly.

“I know that I’m gorgeous. But to hear that from you.. Eww.” she gave him a disgusted face before cheerfully greeting Tiffany. “Good morning, Fany unnie!” she brightly smiled.

“Good morning, Yoona-yah.” Tiffany smiled back.

Yuri grumpily mumbled behind Yoona. “Two-faced..”

Yoona narrowed her eyes at him like she was going to swallow him alive. “You say something, Yul?”

“N-no.” he rapidly avoided her gaze. Tiffany chuckled at the two’s bickering before her mood dropped all of sudden when she spotted her byun master.

 

Taeyeon came to the dining room, smiling widely.

“Good morning, juin-nim!” Yuri and Yoona greeted as they bowed.

Taeyeon casually waved at them. “Morning, Yul hyung, Yoong, and..” he looked at Tiffany; who was staring back at him with a cold expression, which made him suddenly felt nervous.

He gulped. “.. Good morning, Maid Hwang.”

Tiffany stood till with her straight face for seconds before greeting back. “Good morning, juin-nim.” she slightly bowed.

 

“Yul hyung, Yul hyung,” Taeyeon tugged on Yuri’s tux sleeve as he walked to the table.

“Yes, juin-nim?” Yuri bent down, adjusting to his master not-so-tall height compared to him.

“Why is she staring at me with that icy face?” he whispered like a little boy asking his mother why the balloon could float.

“Who? Tiffany-ssi?”

Taeyeon nodded childishly.

“Because..” Yuri sighed as he pulled a chair out for Taeyeon. “Taeyeon juin-nim, I’m sorry but I think you should quit your -touching habit. For good sake. Seriously.”

The young master furrowed his eyebrows before grinning dorkily.

“Now, now, Kwon Yuri hyung, who told you to hire a maid with y ?” Taeyeon smilingly sat down. “If you hired a maid with a flat I wouldn’t have done that.”

“Maid with flat ?” Yuri raised an eyebrow questioningly.

“Yep. Like Yoona for example.” he said innocently as he munched his bread.

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she gave Taeyeon a protesting face while Yuri was trying his best not to burst out laughing.

The two then excused themselves to go back to their works, leaving the young master and his new maid alone in the spacious dining room.

 

 

“Alriiight, thanks for the meal~” Taeyeon clapped his hand after finishing the last piece of the bread.

“Now shall we go to your school, juin-nim? There are only 15 minutes left.” Tiffany glanced at her pink leather watch before looking up, only to be met by her pouting master which she found totally cute.

“Maid Hwang,” he said, pouting.

“Yes, juin-nim?”

“Why are you so cold to me?” he pouted as he beamed his puppy eyes.

“What?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Are you mad because of what I have done to you? I’m sorry then.” he played with his fingers.

Tiffany blinked, obviously surprised by the sudden apology she didn’t expect.

A few moments ago he was a major ert and now he acted like an innocent little boy. “Ah.. Yes.”

“So you are not mad anymore?” he broke into a dorky grin as he walked to Tiffany’s side.

“Uh.. No.” she shrugged.

“Really?”

“Yes.” she nodded.

“Seriouslyyy?”

His aegyo tone was slowly getting on Tiffany’s nerve. “Yes. It was okay, juin-nim. Really.”

She gasped when suddenly Taeyeon kissed her cheek and tapped her before hurriedly running outside to the parked limo while laughing his ahjussi laugh. “LET’S GO TO SCHOOL, MAID HWANG~! FFUUU~!”

Tiffany gritted her teeth as she balled her fists before dashing to chase him. “TAEYEON JUIN-NIM! WHY YOU--”

 

Taeyeon looked back to see his furious mad which made him laughed harder.

“BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WAS OKAY!” he laughed frantically as he closed the black limo door and slumped himself on the back seat.

 

Tiffany could do nothing but let out a groan of annoyance.

'Note to self: Don't fall for his byun trick. DON'T.'

 

 

 

 


Dorky cute yet erted master. What in the world. lol

I think next chapter will be full of fluff

Ready to cringe and curl your fingers up?

Dumdumdum~ :3

 

Btw,

shorter update, I know.

Sorry.

But this diabetic author is kinda.. down

I got not-so-good score in my exams, while my rival managed to get better than me in almost all of the subjects

So yeah.. *teary eyed*

*sob*

T.T

*cry in the corner of the room*

 

.. I may cry harder if you don't comment and subscribe.. T__T

 

So.. Please? :3

Spread the love *sob* <3