Caught

Master of Heart

“Alright girls, see you tomorrow.” a handsome brown-haired boy waved at a bunch of girls who kept calling his name and squealing like crazy when he flashed a smile or winked.

“Love you too. Call me later~” he said before stepping in his polished black limo.

A brunette with a black-white maid uniform rolled her eyes at the flirty boy and her hectic surroundings as she closed the door of the limo for her master and walked to the other side of it, opening the door and positioning herself on the driver seat.

She buckled the seatbelt before adjusting the rearview mirror, slightly narrowing her eyes at the sight of the boy who was still waving to the noisy girls through the car window.

It could be clearly seen from her annoyed face that she was a kind of person who despised a playboy.

The boy turned to her and found that she was looking at him from the mirror, so he flashed a wide smile. “Hi there Maid Hwang~”

Tiffany immediately regained her composure and politely greeted with her straight face as she started the engine of the limo. “Good afternoon, Taeyeon juin-nim.”

“Look outside, these girls are really crazy about me.” Taeyeon said smugly. “Why do you pick me up so early? I want to have some fun with them.” he asked as he crossed his legs like a boss. Wait, he was really a boss.

“Because you have a schedule to be done today, juin-nim.” she simply replied, her eyes focused on the street.

“Schedule? What schedule?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Tutorial schedule, juin-nim. As you probably have known I’m working as your personal maid and personal tutor.”

A smirk grew on the corner of Taeyeon’s lips.

“Wow. Hot tutor.” he whistled before laughing his ahjussi laugh and slumping himself on the soft leather backseat of limo.

 

Tiffany’s jaw dropped at his remark.

She bit her lower lip and inhaled deeply as she tried her best not to yell ‘Damn you little byun!’ at her young master who was smiling innocently like a 5 years old boy.

She slowly exhaled and calmed herself down. “You have a Math lesson right after this, then a violin lesson at 3, we’ll be taking a short tea break at 4, and proceeding to Science lesson at 5, business lesson at 6, dinner at 7, and it will all be wrapped up with English at 8 which ended at 9.”

This time it was Taeyeon’s jaw’s turn to drop as his eyes grew wide when he heard the ‘amazing’ schedule for him to do. “SAY WHAT?”

“I said you have a Math lesson right after this, then a violin lesson at 3—“

“Forget it, I won’t do it.” he cut her as he shook his head and crossed his arms childishly. “Screw that schedule.”

“I’m sorry but you have to do it, juin-nim.”

“Wae?” he tilted his head to the side. “I’m the master and you have to follow my order.”

“You are definitely right, juin-nim. I have to follow your order as your maid. But I’m saying this as your tutor, and it was written on the contract that as your tutor I have the right to make a tutorial schedule, and you are to follow it.” Tiffany explained as she secretly smirked in victory.

“, why the hell did that old Lee change the contract without my permission?!” he groaned in annoyance as he threw his hands to the air frustratedly. “I want my freedom back. Your schedule is too much, Maid Hwang!” he protested.

“It’s for your own good as the heir of the great Kim Enterprise, juin-nim.” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring Taeyeon’s whining as she made a turn and stopped right in front of the mansion gate.

She lowered the car window and greeted the security. “Annyeonghaseyo, Taecyeon-ssi.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany-ssi, Taeyeon juin-nim.” Taecyeon smilingly greeted back as he opened the gate easily with his muscular arms. “Have a nice day.”

 

Tiffany smoothly parked the limo in the garage where there were about at least 15 luxurious cars nicely parked. She turned the engine down as she unbuckled the seatbelt. “We’ll start the tutorial at 2, juin-nim. So it means you still have—“

Before Tiffany could finish her sentence Taeyeon jumped out of the limo and quickly dashed. “I DON’T WANT TO~!” he yelled as he ran, grinning.

“Why that little..” Tiffany grumbled as she immediately stepped out of the limo and ran after him after locking the limo door. “COME BACK HERE, TAEYEON JUIN-NIM!”

 

 

Inside the mansion Yoona was climbing the metal ladder to clean the upper part of the wide, long clear window of the mansion.

She carefully climbed it and once she got to the peak of it, she looked down a while and slightly shivered.

“Wow, this is tall. No joke.” she commented to herself as she started wiping the window with a wet napkin.

She was humming random songs while doing her job when suddenly she spotted her kid-like master stormed in the mansion, running while looking back.

He didn’t see the ladder in front of him so he accidentally bumped the ladder.

It tremendously shook which made Yoona lost her balance.

 

“OMO OMO OMO!” Yoona panickly screamed as she frantically swung her arms, trying to grab the edge of the window or anything to prevent her from falling down.

“SORRY YOONG! GOTTA SAVE MY LIFE!” Taeyeon indifferently apologized to the horrified maid as he kept running away and disappeared from Yoona’s sight, trying to escape from Tiffany.

“AAAAAH!”  the poor maid closed her eyes and protected her head as the ladder freely collapsed backwards.

 

THUD!

 

 

She thought she would hit the hard floor and got some terrible pain all over her body, but unlike she was expecting, she landed on a rather soft spot.

 “Ouch..” she could hear a manly voice winced in pain.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and found herself was landing on top of the tanned butler.

“Yuri-ah!”

“Ouch.. That hurts..” Yuri winced while rubbing the back of his head slowly.

“Omona, I’m sorry!” Yoona said apologetically as she gently caressed his face. “Are you okay, Yul?” she asked worriedly.  

Yuri opened his eyes and they immediately popped open as soon as he found out that Yoona’s face was just barely inches from his.

“Are you okay, Yul?” Yoona repeated her question, still on the top of him.

“I-I-I’m okay.” he stuttered as he could feel his cheeks were starting to burn.

“You sure? I’m really sorry, it’s all because of Taeyeon juin-nim, he bumped to the ladder, and then—“

“Um, Y-Yoong?” he nervously smiled.

“Yes?” she cluelessly replied. Still on top of him, if I may repeat.

“D-don’t you think our position is kinda.. Awkward?” he diverted his gaze from hers, blushing.

“Huh?” Yoona blinked three times before it got into her head that they were chatting in a rather awkward position. She quickly stood up and dusted herself.

“S-sorry..” her cheeks were slightly tinted pink.

Yuri stood up and dusted himself too. He cleared his throat. “N-no, it’s okay..”

Just then Tiffany stormed in the mansion, making the two jumped in surprise.

 

“TAEYEON JUIN-NIM!” she irritatedly yelled as she looked around.

Her facial expression was softened when she spotted her two co-workers, standing face-to-face while looking away, avoiding other’s gaze.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows at the awkward atmosphere around the two but nevertheless greeted them.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-yah, Yuri-ssi.” she greeted, slightly bowed.

“A-annyeong, unnie.” Yoona looked up and smiled sheepishly.  

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany-ssi—aw!” Yuri was about to bow back when he felt a sting on the back of his head.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Yul?” Yoona asked as she reached a hand out to him.

Yuri held her hand and gave a reassuring smile. “I’m alright, Yoong. Don’t worry.”

Tiffany suspiciously raised an eyebrow at the sudden affectionate action. “O..Kay. I honestly have no idea with the sweet-sour-like-a-strawberry atmosphere around you guys, but I wish all the best for you two.”

“I-It’s not like what you think!” they denied in synch.

“Oh yes, sure.” Tiffany chuckled teasingly. “Well gotta go chasing Taeyeon juin-nim now, he has some schedules to do. See you around!” she left the two and continued hunting on the little byun master.

Yoona and Yuri remained standing still there as Tiffany’s figure disappeared from their sight.

“Ah.. Yul?” Yoona broke the uncomfortable silence.

“Yes?”

“Thank you.” she smiled at him sweetly and the latter couldn’t help but smile back.

“You’re so welcome.”

 

 

 

Tiffany was getting all annoyed when she still couldn’t find Taeyeon inside the entire mansion building. She felt responsible to find him and give him a tutorial.

Because if she couldn’t do it, she thought that would mean she was a failed tutor. So she was really determined to find him.

 

Tiffany decided to look for him at the garden so she went outside.

 “Sandeul-ssi!” she called when she spotted the boy with the light brown hair. He was squatting, planting a flower before looking up and smiled brightly at Tiffany.

“Oh, Tiffany-ssi! Annyeonghaseyo! Please, just call me Sandeul.” he stood up as he wiped his sweat.

“Ah, ne, Sandeul-ah. Please just call me Tiffany then.”

“Since you’re older than me, can I call you noona?”

“Sure.” she smiled. “By the way have you seen Taeyeon juin-nim around here, Sandeul-ah?”

“Yes, he is currently hiding—“ he pointed at the garden behind him.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER, SANDEULLIE!!” Taeyeon shouted from behind the bush.

“SORRY, JUIN-NIM! I’M NOT GONNA TELL NOONA THAT YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND THE BUSH BESIDE THAT COCONUT TREE!” Sandeul shouted back playfully which earned a giggle from Tiffany and a frustrated sigh from the hiding master.

He turned to Tiffany and gave a cheeky smile. “I got to go now, noona, or else Taeyeon juin-nim would cut me into pieces. See you around!” he waved to her as he walked away.

“Thank you Sandeul-ah!” she waved back to him before turning to the bushes, cold-faced.

 

“Now where were we?” she cracked her knuckles, sending shivers down Taeyeon’s spine.

“.” he muttered as he started crawling to a bigger bush under the pine tree.

Little did he know, Tiffany was already standing behind him, smirking satisfiedly.

“Shall we end this hide and seek game, juin-nim?” she sarcastically asked, startling Taeyeon.

Taeyeon quickly got on his feet and backed as Tiffany came closer to him. “Ha! I still won’t do it, Maid Hwang!” he sternly shook his head and was about to escape again when he saw Tiffany suddenly stiffened on her spot as she had an uneasy look.

 

“J-juin-nim..” she weakly called.

“What?”

“P-please take it off..” her voice was trembling.

“What?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow before grinning ertedly. “You want me to take my shirt off? Ooh~ such a naughty ma—“

“NO! That thing.. On.. My hair..” she barely breathed as her whole body stiffened.

“Huh?” Taeyeon came closer to her and saw a little green thing on her hair. “This little caterpillar?”

“P-please take it off..” she pleaded with teary eyes.

 

Tiffany wasn’t a crybaby that easily cried in front of people.

Even when she got fractured arm when she was learning Taekwondo, she didn’t cry.

But for bugs.. It was different.

 

It was the young master’s first time seeing the weak side of his straight-faced maid.

Seeing her watery eyes and fragile side, he didn’t know why but he had the urge to protect her.

“Juin-nim..” she sniffed. “Please..?”

Tiffany’s soft husky voice made Taeyeon gulped as he could feel something funny in his stomach.

He came closer to her and hugged her by waist with one arm, the free one was taking off the caterpillar. “Okay.. It’s gone now.”

As soon as he said it, her knees gave in as she felt an enormous relief in all over her body.

“I’m s-sorry, juin-nim.. I was r-really scared..” she sniffed.

Taeyeon squatted to eye-level her and pulled her into an embrace. “Ssh.. It’s gone now. It’s okay.” he whispered gently as he her hair affectionately.

“I-I’m sorry..” she sobbed against his chest.

“It’s alright. Don’t cry.. I’m here now.”

“You..” she sobbed. “Won’t go?”

“No I won’t.” he held her shoulders and made her facing him.

 

He stared close at her face and had to admit that Tiffany was the most beautiful girl he had ever met.

Her silky brunette hair, her clear white skin, her captivating round dark brown eyes, and mostly her plump pink lips..

They were just too irresistable for him.

 

“Juin-nim,” Tiffany called softly as she held his hands.

“Hm?” Taeyeon leaned closer.

“You won’t go, right?”

“No I won’t..” he faintly whispered as his lips were just a few inches from hers.

 

“Good.” he could hear she said that before gasping surprisedly when Tiffany suddenly stood up, making him kissed nothing but the air.

He was even more shocked when she tied his hands tightly with a rope, in a blink of eye.

 

“Cause now you’re going to have the tutorial. You're caught. No excuse, juin-nim.” Tiffany gave him a smile, a sweet yet devilish smile.

 

 

 

“.. .”        

 

 

 

 

 


You got caught, little byun master :DDD

Lol

More fun to go~ XD

 

By the way thanks for your support,

I got the 1st rank in my mid-term exam *happy kid* :3

and now currently praying for the best for the national examination ._.

please wish me some luck~ ><

 

so last but not least please do subscribe to get the latest update from this story :))

and leave comment to tell me what you think! ^^

they really motivate me to work harder :))

 

Spread the love~~ <3