Why?

Master of Heart

Okay, so now I’m sitting here, on the not-so-comfortable wooden chair, inside the white painted room which I’m not really fond of; the study room.

I rarely use it. Almost never, truthfully.

It’s supposed to be all dust and abandoned if Yoona never does her job. But she does, so here’s this room. Clean, and luxurious as ever.

I’ve always been wondering how Yoona can be so diligent and careful in keeping this huge house clean with her match stick-like body.

 

Oh yeah, in case you’re wondering why I never use this room..

Simple. Because I don’t like studying. I never do.

Why do we learn history when there’s a close future to be worried of? I think History teachers must be avengeful, they keep repeating the past again and again. Have they ever heard the proverb ‘let bygones be bygones’? Move on, dude. Geez.

What’s the point of observing how the plants do photosynthesis or such surreal things called xylem or phloem or whatever, when they will just end up being eaten? And math is just getting crazier and crazier everytime the grade gets higher.

I’m not saying they are hard. They are just so.. Problematic.

 

While my life is actually quite simple, I think.

Just with a snap of finger, I can get whatever I want. And with my splendid looks, girls simply throw themselves to me without I even try.

I don’t really need studying to get these.

And all of those annoying heir thingy.. I’ll just think about it once I think I want to think about it.

For now I’d rather enjoy my life as an awfully charming teenager than burrying my face behind those thick books.

Well in short, studying doesn’t match me. Girls do. Haha.

But now, like I said before. I’m sitting here, in this room I’ve never liked; the study room. With a bunch of educational books piled up on the teak desk –which I rarely use too- in front of me.

Why?

 

So I met this maid 2, or 3 days ago? I don’t know. I lost count.

She has this cold stare beyond her breath-taking beauty that send shivers down my spine. She left me a strong first impression, too.

She pinned my hand hard until I felt like it was going to break on the very first day, she didn’t even react when she saw my heavenly abs, and she made a totally insane schedule for me. It is full of studying; the thing I obviously dislike.

She said it was for my good.. But the heck.

When I was trying to keep my freedom save, she tricked me and tied my hands with a rope before forcefully dragging me to this room.

All of my whining and so-called adorable pout that usually would melt girls easily, were completely ignored by her.

Sigh, I have to admit that she’s really persistent and different from the previous maids I’ve ever had, and the most beautiful one. Seriously.

She’s interesting. And weird.

So yeah, I end up being stuck here, studying, because of this weird maid whom I found kinda cute and totally hot. Ooh, look at these round ..

 

Just when I think I can enjoy this nice view she suddenly turns from the whiteboard and sends me her cold stare. “What are you staring at, juin-nim?”

 

Busted.

Does she have an additional eye behind her head?

“N-nothing.”

 

 

Weird.

It’s weird.

I can feel something funny on my stomach and my throat feels dry everytime I hear her husky, yet feminine voice.

I can’t stop myself from smiling when she’s by my side.

If her coldness already makes me feel like this; like a dumb, I wonder how I’ll feel when I see her smile..

But why? Why do I feel like this?

 

“It’s the dinner time, juin-nim.” I heard she said that before gracefully walking to the room door and opened it for me.

I strangely felt like I should be the one who opens it for her.

I didn’t say much thing as I proceeded to the dining room.

The dinner table was already set nicely by my one and only loyal butler, Kwon Yuri.

And the dinner was good, as usual. Yoona is surely one of the best chef existed.

 

I put the silver spoon down when I finished the meal.

When I looked up I met her expresionless face again. It’s really peculiar.

Usually girls would blush when I stare right into their eyes, but this one.. She remains calm.

Am I losing my charm? Or is she actually not a normal girl but a man that did somewhat surgery or transgender?

 

“Excuse me juin-nim,” her soft voice broke my thoughts. No, no. A man wouldn’t have such an angelic voice..

“Hm?” I shortly replied, slightly trying to act cool.

“You got a thing on your cheek.”

“Really?”

“Yes, on the right side.”

“Well..” I could feel a smirk forming on a corner of my lips. “Can you wipe it for me?”

Let me show her who the master is.

No one can resist the famous Player Taeng’s charm, especially from a close distance. Ha.

I remember having some nasty blood stains on my white blouse when a girl suddenly got nosebleed after I stared close at her. Such an unpleasant memory.

But if I can make this straight-faced maid blushing, or at least reacting, I wouldn’t mind her nosebleeding on my entire shirt..

Wait, I lied. Blood is gross. I’m just eager to see her reaction.

Why?

 

I have no idea either.

Let’s say I find her unique and I’m.. Kinda curious about her.

Yeah, curious.

 

“You want me to wipe it for you?” she asked for confirmation as she furrowed her eyebrows questioningly.

“Uhn.” I nodded and smiled. “Can you?”

“Your order is my duty, juin-nim.” she bowed. Well-mannered, undoubtfully.

She walked to my side and I tilted my head up, to ease her to reach my face.

She took the clean napkin out.

“Excuse me,” she said as she gently wiped my cheek. Almost like caressing, actually.

Her face is really close to mine. If you push her head she would have kissed me by now. Okay, this is the perfect timing to mesmerize her.

“It’s clean now.” she was about to draw her face but I managed to stop her by holding her hand.

When I was attempting to flash my most charming smile and gave her my best look, I found myself.. in awestruck.

I felt my breath hitched as I stared close at her flawless face. I couldn’t even blink. She’s just so..

“.. Beautiful.”

 

.

I spoke my mind out.

Now who mesmerizes who?

 

She –much to my disappointment- immediately stood straight and took some steps back with a rather unreadable expression. Still not affected, huh?

Damn.

 

“Now shall go back to the study room for your last schedule for today, juin-nim? It’s English.”

I rolled my eyes at the word of schedule but nevertheless let my feet brought me back there.

As soon as we got to the study room, I positioned myself on the chair while she stood up facing me, nearby the whiteboard.

She started explaining things and oddly I could understand it well.

Why? Maybe because her way of tutoring is quite interesting.

She didn’t really teach, it was more like she was telling a story, only it was titled education.

You know what happens when your friend tells you a story, right? You’ll be able to understand it well.

Yes, interesting.. And attractive.

The way she softly yet firmly spoke, the way she ran her finger through the page, the way she cutely tilted her head, and the way she tucked her hair behind her ear..

Just with those simple actions, I found it hard to take my eyes off of her.

 

 

“.. And that’s it for today. Is there anything that you want to ask, juin-nim?”

“Actually, there is.”

“What is it? I’ll be glad to answer.”

I smiled. “How old are you?”

She raised an eyebrow and gave me a stare before slightly shaking her head, letting out an audible soft sigh.

“What? I’m waiting for an answer, Ms. Tutor.” I gave her my most innocent smile.

“I’m 20.” she finally answered.

“Ooh~” I nodded. “I’m gonna call you Tippani noona then. Maid Hwang sounds old.” I chuckled and she just shrugged, giving me a ‘like-i-care-what-you-are-saying’ expression. Geez, am I that uninteresting for her?

“It’s Tiffany.” she corrected nonchalantly as she gathered the stationery.

“Tippani.” I repeated.

“Ti-ffa-ny.” she emphasized the ‘ffa’ word.

“Ppani.”

“Fany.” she insisted.

“Ppppppani.”

“Effff— alright, whatever you desire, juin-nim.” she sighed in defeat which made me chuckled.

As much as I wanted to pronounce her name perfectly, I just couldn’t. Don’t blame me. Blame my Korean tongue.

“Pani noona,” I called.

“Yes, juin-nim?”

“Please take care of me well until I can pronounce your name correctly.” I grinned.

She bowed for the thousandth time today. “Your order is my duty, juin-nim. I’ll be honoured.”

 

As my brain –which had never been seriously used for a long period-, was kinda working hard today, I felt tired and my eyelids already felt heavy. I took a glance at the clock and realized it was still quite early; 9.36 PM. I unconsciously yawned.  

“Oh, you must be tired, juin-nim. I think you shall have some rest now.”

I rubbed my eyes as I let out another yawn. “I think so..”

I started walking back to my room and I could feel she was still following me. I turned to her when I finally reached the wide door of my spacious room.

“Aren’t you going to sleep with me, noona? I’m lonely~.” I teasingly asked as I added a little aegyo too.

Well as expected, she replied bluntly and expressionlessly. “No.”

“Hey I was joking. No need to reply it coldly.” I pretended to be offended.

“I apologize, juin-nim.” she bowed for the countless time today. “Please don’t mind me, you better take your rest.”

“Alright, alright..” I rolled my eyes. “Good night, noona. Sleep tight.” I patted her head gently which made her eyes grew wide. Right, she’s older than me, but who cares? I felt like doing it. She’s just so lovable.  

As she stood still I decided to enter my room. I opened the wide door before stepping in. And when I was about to close it, I heard that soft husky voice calling my name again.

“Taeyeon juin-nim,”

“Yes?” my head popped out of the door and the next thing she did successfully took my breath away for a moment.

She smiled to me for the first time, flashing a totally adorable eyesmile.

“Have a nice dream.” she smiled as she bowed before leaving me in amazement.

 

 

 

I simply changed my clothes into sleeping attire and jumped onto my king size bed.

The bed was soft and fluff, it was absolutely comfortable. But still, though my eyes felt like burning, I couldn’t sleep.

I kept tossing and turning every now and then.

Her smile kept replaying on my mind. And I found myself smiled along as I could feel my heart raced.

 

Weird. It’s really weird.

I’ve just met her few days ago and now I can’t seem to erase her from my thought no matter how hard I try..

 

 

.. Why?

 

 

 

 

 

 


Can somebody answer Taeyeon's question? XD

obvious much? :3

lol

So this chapter mainly told you about how the young master was feeling

and

as you can see he was kinda confused with his own feelings. :))

Well more fun to go~ :DD

Stay tuned ^^

 

Anyway Happy Easter for whoever celebrates it~ :))

 

Comments&subscribes are really appreciated <3 :]

 

Spread the love~~ <3