Gummy

Master of Heart

“Tippani noona!”

 

Hearing her name being called, Tiffany immediately rushed inside her master’s room.

“Noona!” she heard her name was called once again as she quickly walked inside.  

“Yes, juin-nim?” she cluelessly replied as she stared at the back of Taeyeon, who was standing in front of the lavish, stuffed closet.

“Where are they?” Taeyeon asked, without turning to her.

 

Tiffany on the other hand, couldn’t help but furrow her eyebrows in confusion. “Who? What?”

“Them!” Taeyeon faced her, she could see his facial expression was between shocked and annoyance.

“Who?” she confusedly asked as she nervously bit her lower lip. ‘Omo, what did I do? What did I do? Who is he referring to? I didn’t meet anyone but the rest of the workers.’

 

Taeyeon groaned as he pulled his own hair frustratedly.

‘Okay, looks like I’ve done something really really bad. What did I do? What have I done?’

“Where.. Where is who, juin-nim?” she hesitantly asked.

 

Taeyeon pouted as he pointed at a corner of the closet.

“My gummy!” he exclaimed.

 

 

‘.. Gummy?’

“Oh.” Tiffany’s panic and confused face turned back into a flat one and was like ‘W-T-H’. “I threw them away when I was cleaning your room this morning.”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide. “Say what?!”

“I threw them away.”

“How could you, noona? My gummy bears.. My gummy snakes.. My gummy dinosaurs..  My gummy peas.. Aargh! How could you?!” he threw himself on his king-sized bed and buried his face in the cottony pillow.

“They’re all expired, juin-nim. Keeping spoiled things is no use.” she calmly explained as a-matter-of-fact.

“But they are my collections!”

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. “Collections?”

“Uh-huh!” Taeyeon deepened his face on the pillow.

 

‘What kind of 18 years old boy would keep gummy as a collection?’

Taeyeon pulled his head up and narrowed his eyes at Tiffany. “What? Don’t give me that weird look like I was some kind of alien. I’m a grown up boy and I love gummy.”

Tiffany shook her head lightly, astonished by his childish attitude. “Those are expired gummy and some of those had even turned awfully sticky, juin-nim.”

“But they.. They..” he started whining.

“Besides keeping those sweets inside your wardrobe isn’t a very wise thing to do, as ants can come at every moment even though Yoona or I would clean the mansion frequently.” Tiffany said as she slightly tilted her head to the side.

“Still—“

“Am I wrong?” she cheekily asked.

“You..” Taeyeon pointed at her and opened his mouth like he was going to say things before closing it and ruffling his hair, as he had nothing to argue against her. He knew Tiffany was actually right.

“Aish, you’re no fun, noona. I love keeping gummy and you can do nothing about it!” he sulked as he buried his face on the pillow again.

 

“O.. Kay.” Tiffany just shrugged as she took a glance at her watch. She frowned when she realized that it was already passing the time for the first schedule; she had always been straight about time. “Ah, it’s already past 15 minutes. What a waste of time. I’m sorry but can you prepare for the tu—“

“No.” Taeyeon waved his hand in refusal. “Don’t even think about it. I don’t feel like torturing my brain after losing my gummy.” he stuck his tongue out at her.

“But Taeyeon juin-nim,”

“No, big N big O.” Taeyeon made an X shape with his two index fingers.

“Juin-nim..” Tiffany called with her saddest tone to persuade him but it didn’t seem to work.

“No, I won’t do it.” Taeyeon stubbornly shook his head. “Don’t give me a face like I’m a criminal. You are, noona!” he sat straight on the bed.

“I’m really sorry.” Tiffany bowed apologetically.

“Sorry won’t bring my innocent gummy back.” he crossed his arms. “I’m mad.”

“Aigu,” she sighed. “I’m really sorry, juin-nim. I didn’t know that those gummy were precious for you. I’m willing to take the responsibility of doing such a fault.” she bowed again.

Taeyeon’s face slowly lit up as his frown replaced by a grin. “Really?”

“Yes.”

“Then you should cancel the tutorial today and accompany me to buy more gummy. It’s settled! Ha!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Tiffany’s jaw dropped as she realized she was falling for his trick once again. “What?”

“You’ll be responsible, won’t you? Do it then. And don’t you dare to try tying me with a rope again.” he grinned mischievously in victory.

Tiffany sighed in defeat as she half-heartedly bowed. “.. Your order is my duty, juin-nim.”

 

 

***

 

“Ooh! Look, noona! Look! There are so many new products.” Taeyeon excitedly said as soon as they reached the sweets section at a 24 hours mart.

He enthusiastically took every kind of the gummy and put it in the basket.

“Hi thar gummy Spongebob!” he dorkily waved to one of the gummy on the shelf.

He took a pack of gummy and smilingly showed it to Tiffany, who had been patiently accompanying him. “Hey, this gummy puppy looks like you, noona! It has round eyes just like yours.”

Tiffany pursed her lips together as she took a pack of monkey-shaped gummy. “And this gummy monkey looks like you, juin-nim.” she smirked playfully.

“What?! No way.” Taeyeon huffed as he wrinkled his nose.

“Yes way. It loves running around, so do you.”

Taeyeon pouted. “Meaniee~”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are. I give a cute one for you but you.. You’re mean.”

“No I’m not, monkey is cute too.”

 

Taeyeon grinned ear to ear as his eyes sparkled with playfulness. “So you think I’m cute?” he asked half jokingly, half hopefully.

“No, you’re like a monkey.” Tiffany stated bluntly.

Taeyeon pouted harder as he started whining. “Aish, meanieeee~”

“Ssh, stop whining, juin-nim. Or you will turn into a real monkey soon.” Tiffany broke into a soft laughter as she waved the monkey gummy in front of Taeyeon’s face.

Taeyeon stopped whining as he blinked several times before smiling softly at his chuckling maid.

 

“Hey, you finally laugh, noona.” he said as he held her hand which was currently waving the monkey gummy.

“W-what?” Tiffany quickly pulled her hand back from his hold.

Taeyeon smirked as he stared right into her eyes. “If I knew you would laugh like this I’d love to be a monkey for you, noona.”

Not like what he had expected, Tiffany smirked back. “Is that it?”

“What?” he asked cluelessly.

“The pick-up line you use to charm your fangirls.”

“Well, does it work on you?” he winked.

Tiffany shook her head. “Nope.”

“N’aww. Gonna try harder then.” he frowned as he ruffled his already messy short hair.

“Whatever. Anyway I think you’ve taken all kinds of the gummy, juin-nim. I better pay these now then we shall go back to the mansion. It’s getting darker outside.”

“Yepp. Wait, what? You’ll pay those?” he pointed at the basket which was full of colourful and different kinds of gummy.

“Yes. Since it was my fault after all.”

“Oh no no no. I ain’t gonna let you pay. What kind of master will burden his maid?” Taeyeon took the basket away from Tiffany.

“But it’s my responsibility, juin-nim.” Tiffany said as she tried to take back the basket.

“No way.” Taeyeon quickly held the basket high so Tiffany couldn’t reach it –although Taeyeon himself wasn’t much taller than her. “Those are mine and I should be the one who pay them.”

“But--”

“No to buts. Yes to butts.”

“What?” Tiffany blinked confusedly.

“Nothing.” he chuckled at his own lame byun joke. “I’m gonna pay it and that’s a final. It’s my order as your master.”

Tiffany frowned. “Juin-nim..”

“An-dwae.” he stuck his tongue out at her. “Say your line, Tippani noona.” he smirked in victory as he led her making a way to the cashier.

 

For the second time of the day, Tiffany sighed in defeat.

 

“.. Your order is my duty, juin-nim.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


*crinkling my fingers*

gummy-loving master (?)

lol :D

more taeny to go :3

stay tuned~ ^^

 

hi everyone!

how are you? yes, you. the one who is currently reading a lame author's note :p

ooh I'm a bit nervous as the national examination is just 10 days ahead :o

 

 

Anyway comment if you like this update and subscribe to get the latest update :DD

Spread the love~ <3