Turn Up the Heat and Water It Down

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From where we left off...

->

~

 

Tiffany watched HaeSica's cuteness as she popped her gum. She felt like she needed to tell her own boyfriend about her sea-cret. But she was afraid of one thing about him. Siwon wasn't a great person to tell secrets to. He wouldn't keep them to himself easily. He's so popular with the ladies that somehow, secrets would slip out of his mouth without him knowing.

 

*Aigoo. What am I gonna do? I'm so glad that Donghae is so kind to Jessica. He's perfect for her. He's every girl's dream guy. Siwon is mine and I want to tell him, but I don't know if he will be able to keep this one. Should I? Or should I not? Siwon has always been truthful and honest with me, but he's not the greatest secret keeper.*

 

Tiffany sipped on her drink as she kept spotting HaeSica and thinking about Siwon.

Just then, Jessica and Donghae walked back to Jessica's lounge chair hand in hand. Donghae sat against the lounger.

Jessica hit Tiffany to grab her attention. "Tiff!"

Tiffany woke up from dazing. "Huh?"

Jessica laughed. "Stop daydreaming." She sat down on Donghae's lap and leaned her head against his shoulder. "You okay?"

"Aigoo," Tiffany sighed. "I guess. Just in deep thought."

"Waeyo?" Sunny spoke up in question.

"It's just, Jessica had to expose herself. But I'm wondering if I should just come clean to Siwon."

"Ohh. I think you should. Then you don't have to hide it from him anymore."

Jessica replied, "Neh."

Tiffany sighed again, "It's just that Siwon is not the greatest at keeping secrets."

Donghae nodded. "Neh! He told lots of secrets about me and Sungmin when we told him to shut his mouth!"

Jessica laughed, "Like how you sleep with a stuffed bear named Berry Bear."

Sunny and Tiffany giggled.

Donghae felt very embarassed. His face turned red. "I was four!"

Sunny commented as she giggled, "What kind of guy names their stuffed bear, Berry Bear?"

"I was only four! Don't judge me!" He hid behind Jessica's hair.

Jessica stopped giggling, "Donghae! Come out from hiding!"

Donghae shook his head, "Aniyo!"

"Don't make me get a blow torch for your beloved bear's death," she teased with him.

Donghae's head popped out and he shook Jessica, "Aniyo!!!"

Jessica laughed. "Stop whining."

Donghae then pouted.

Jessica patted his head. "You're such choding."

"I'm not choding!" He crossed his arms.

"You are so choding." She smiled. "But I love you," she said in English.

Donghae had a puzzled look, "Mwo?"

Jessica ran a hand through his hair, "Saranghae Donghae."

A smiled appeared on his face, "Saranghae Jessica." He wrapped his arms around her. "My beautiful little mermaid." He kissed her with all the passion he had.

 

Tiffany and Sunny just smiled at HaeSica's kiss. They turned around and went back to what they were doing.

Sunny kept on reading her book.

Tiffany went back into deep thought.

 

*Siwon is a very romantic guy. He's sweet and kind. He's got his soft side in him. He just doesn't show it unless I'm around him. I really wish that him and I could be like Jessica and Donghae. Be romantic, understanding, and completely honest. Maybe I will tell Siwon.*

 

That's when Siwon and Sungmin came back with plates of cake with them.

Siwon handed Tiffany his plate, "Here Tiff. I brought you some cake for us to share." He sat down next to her on the chair.

"Kamsahimnida," Tiffany bowed her head. She took the fork and ate the forkful of moist cake.

Siwon had a disgusted look on his face. "Ew! Get a room you guys!" He threw his shoe at Donghae's head.

Donghae stopped kissing Jessica and rubbed his head, "Ow! What was that for?!"

Siwon gave him a look, "Stop making out and have some cake." He handed Donghae the plate that was in his other hand.

Donghae kept rubbing his head and took the plate in his other. "Fine. Fine. We'll have some cake." He took the fork and shared some bites with Jessica.

Tiffany only giggled at her boyfriend's reaction to HaeSica. "Stop bothering them Siwon."

Siwon looked at her. "They just need to stop making out all the time. It's gross. I'm glad we're not like that."

Tiffany was nervous. She did think that she wanted her and Siwon to be like Jessica and Donghae. "I see." She looked a little down.

He saw her down, "What's wrong my precious jewel?"

"I...it's nothing."

"There's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter