Purple and Blue

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From where we left off...

->

~

 

Jessica just kept watching her friends in the pool until Tiffany and Sunny came back.

Tiffany put the cup in front of her face. "Here. Drink it." She and Sunny sat back down in their chairs.

Jessica smiled. "Kamsahimnida." She took a sip and stared off again.

 

Meanwhile...

Taeyeon and Leeteuk approached Donghae's, Siwon's, and Sungmin's catch game.

Taeyeon caught the flying ball. "Oppas? How come Jess, Tiff, and Sunny aren't swimming? I mean, it is my birthday."

Donghae smiled. "And happy day for you. But they said that they didn't bring a swimsuit."

Taeyeon laughed. "That's weird. They could have borrowed swimwear from me! I have tons of choices!"

Siwon pointed at them, "Well then go help them!"

Taeyeon nodded and got out of the pool, grabbed her towel then walked towards the three girls. "Yah!"

Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny looked up from their conversation.

Taeyeon dried herself off. "Do you guys need a swimsuit?"

The three nervously looked at each other. "Aniyo."

Taeyeon balanced her weight on her right leg. "Bwoh?! How come you girls aren't swimming?!"

The three of them sighed.

Sunny looked at her older friends. "Can't we just tell her? She's our closest friend."

Tiffany looked to Jessica. "Jess?"

Jessica looked at them. "Fine. She is a trustworthy friend. We can trust her with our secret."

Taeyeon was confused. She didn't think there was a secret. But she was dying to know. "What's the secret?"

Sunny explained, "We can't swim at your party because we would pop a tail if we even come in contact with water."

Tiffany added, "In other words, we're mermaids when we touch water."

Taeyeon's ears couldn't believe what they were saying. "Are you guys serious?"

Jessica nodded. "We also have powers." She takes her cup and hands it to Taeyeon. "Watch this." She holds her hand out and gestures it.

Taeyeon looked into the cup of punch and saw it frozen. She it to make sure she wasn't crazy. She wasn't. It was ice cold. "Bwoh?!"

 

She quickly handed the cup back to Jessica.

Tiffany commented, "Watch this." She gestured her hand towards Jessica's cup.

Taeyeon saw the ice punch turn back into liquid form. It was now just punch. She took the cup and drank from it. It was also warm. "Bwoh?!"

Sunny stated, "Watch this now." She gestured her hand towards the cup.

Taeyeon looked down at the liquid. She saw a gulp of punch floating in the air and moving towards Taeyeon's mouth.

Sunny said as her hand was still gesturing, "Open and drink the gulp."

Taeyeon opened and the gulp of punch went to . She swallowed and realized that the punch didn't change at all. Her eyes widened. "You guys are magical?"

Jessica nodded. "Please keep your voice down Tae! We don't want anyone to know this!"

Taeyeon nodded. "Why didn't you guys tell me?"

Tiffany told her, "We didn't want to be in danger. We didn't want to risk it."

She laughed. "Guys, you can tell me anything. But don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone."

"Kamsahimnida." The three girls bowed their heads to her.

"So that's why you guys can't swim. I get it. Don't worry. Just don't go near the pool." She laughed a little.

Sunny giggled, "Neh. And we won't. Kamsahimnida."

Taeyeon smiled. "I better get back to the guys. They are waiting for me. Just have fun and relax." She ran off, dropped her towel, and went back into the pool.

The three girls grinned and looked at each other.

Jessica said, "Tae Tae is such a great friend. I'm glad she understands."

 

Meanwhile...

Taeyeon jumped back in towards the four boys who were playing catch. "Annyeong."

Leeteuk asked her, "Did you get them swimsuits? We didn't see you go into the house."

Taeyeon said, "Aniyo. They don't want to."

Sungmin pouted, "I don't see why they don't want to! They're so weird whenever we mention something about swimming or water!"

Taeyeon bit her lip. "It's okay. They're just uncomfortable about the subject."

 

Much later...

It was the end of Taeyeon's party. About 2/3 of the party guests left. Now the rest of them, including the six, were spread out through the pool and house. Most were just standing and talking.

Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Donghae, Siwon, and Sungmin were still in the pool playing catch.

Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny were still talking at the chairs.

 

Donghae looked towards the three girls still sitting. "I'm going to go talk with Jessica."

"Alright, " Siwon answered as he tossed the ball to Leeteuk.

Donghae pulled himself out of the pool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter