Splash!

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From where we left off...

->

~

 

It was the Saturday morning of Taeyeon's 18th Extravaganza.

It took the girls a few days to think about going to their friend's party or not.

They decided to clear their minds and take a swim in the morning.

Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny were staring off at their underwater friends that were just swimming along.

The girls began swimming with them to enjoy the moment.

 

Jessica began to hum to herself.

Tiffany and Sunny caught on and hummed along with her.

They really felt good about their under the sea life.

They just wished they didn't have to keep it from the world.

Eventually, they ended up at the Moon Pool that transformed them in the beginning on the mysterious island, Yeoldaeui. (A/N- it's Tropical in Korean)

 

They came up and heard the wonderful noises of the nature around them in the cave.

The three of them looked around and sighed.

"If only we could tell them about this place," Sunny said.

"But we can't," Jessica stated with no emotion.

Tiffany looked at them, "But we can't hide this from them forever."

Jessica nodded, "Neh. I want to tell them, but it's dangerous."

Sunny pouted her lips. "What about Tae Tae's party? Are we gonna be able to handle being there?"

Tiffany looked at Jessica along with Sunny, hoping for a plan.

Jessica looked back at them, "Neh. We're gonna go. We're just not gonna swim. We're gonna stay away from the water."

"Is that going to be possible with everyone swimming and running around?"

Jessica only nodded. "We can do it. And we will. We have to be there to support Tae Tae."

The three of them looked at each other and saw the sun beginning to rise up to the sky more.

"Let's get out of here before the beach begins to crowd."

The three mermaids zoomed out of the cave and through the water to the jetty side of the beach where no one was spotted.

Tiffany dried their tails with her power and their legs popped up. "Come on guys! We need to dress!"

Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny ran back to Jessica's house and changed into something to wear without being too out of style for the party.

     

They felt foolish for not swimming, but it's to keep their secret.

 

The three beauties walked back to Taeyeon's backyard and couldn't believe how big it was. (A/N- it's daytime though!)

 

The pool had a bar area where there was a person serving drinks to people in the pool and there was an underwater table area in the middle.

They were amazed how many people there was. They didn't know probably half the people.

Jessica's eyes were wide, "I can't believe there's this many people!"

Tiffany nodded, "This will be a fun party!"

Sunny smiled, "Neh! We gotta find the guys though!"

"Yah!"

The three of them turned around and saw the three boyfriends walking their way. (A/N- ignore Eunhyuk and Ryeowook)

 

The three boys approached them with their gym bags.

Donghae gave Jessica a hug before giving her a kiss.

Siwon took Tiffany in his arms and kissed the top of her head.

Sungmin kissed Sunny's cheek after giving her a side hug.

Donghae spoke first, "Wow. You guys dressed pretty hot for a pool party."

Siwon nodded and smiled at Tiffany. "Neh. Maybe you guys should go get in those hotter swimsuits." He knuckled with Donghae and Sungmin.

Sungmin looked at the girls, "You girls gonna take a dip with us?"

The three boys immediately took off their shirts to reveal their hard abs. They removed their shorts to reveal their swim trunks under them and then took off their shoes.

The girls felt melted, but they were also nervous.

Sunny then got out of daze and shook her head, "Aniyo! We gotta go get a drink!" She, Jessica, and Tiffany ran off inside to fetch themselves a drink.

Donghae, Siwon, and Sungmin looked cluelessly at each other.

Donghae then looked towards the house, "There's something fish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter