Let's Be Friends

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm a mermaid."

Sungmin couldn't believe his ears. He had wide eyes and was about to scream at her, but he tried to play along. "Bwoh?! That's crazy talk, Nicole!" He playfully hit her head. "Pabo! There's no such thing as a mermaid." He laughed to himself.

Nicole pleaded him by holding his arm. "Yah! But's it's true, Oppa! Please believe me! This is no joke! Your pesky little girl friends of yours brought me to that random, strange island and I was turned into a mermaid!"

Sungmin looked at her weirdly. "Woah! Woah! What do you mean the girls brought you to the island?"

"Jessica, Tiffany, and that other girl," Nicole told him while crossing her arms.

"Sunny?" Sungmin asked for clarification.

"Yeah, her." Nicole scoffed. "They disappeared when I saw them at the beach, but I was able to see that they went to that island in the ocean. They brought me there!"

Sungmin didn't know what to say. He knew EXACTLY what nonsense she was talking about, but he didn't know what to say to her. Gah! They almost got themselves exposed, and not to mention, NICOLE! I'm going to have to tell them about Nicole.

"Look, Nicole, if you really want me to believe you," he began to say.

"Oppa! I can show you! But not here in public! I'll show you some other time when we we're alone. Arasso?" She showed her puppy dog eyes to plead even more.

Sungmin sighed. He thought it was a good idea to go with Nicole so he could see if she knew anything else about Jessica, Tiffany, or Sunny. "Fine. Show me later. But for now, just keep your mouth closed about that stuff. People will think you're a lunatic." He turned and then walked away to find the others.

 

The other five were walking from the parking lot into the school.

Sungmin came up to them. "Yah! You guys!"

Sunny smiled at him. "Oppa! Where were you? Didn't you get the memo that we were meeting together for coffee?" She looked at him.

Sungmin shook his head. "Ah. Mianhae. My phone was turned off. But guys, this is important! It's about Nicole."

Siwon punched Sungmin's arm. "Yah. Don't speak of her. She's so annoying." Siwon had his arm around Tiffany's shoulders and he scolded Sungmin some more with another nudge.

Sungmin pushed Siwon's hand away. "Ani! It's not just about Nicole! It's about what she knows!"

"Oppa, what does she know?" Sunny asked calmly to settle the mood and tension around them.

Sungmin hushed them as he brought their heads closer. He whispered quietly, "Nicole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter