The Awkward Atmosphere

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The awkward atmosphere grew as Sungmin began to rock back and forth on his toes.

Sunny pursed her lips. She didn't know what to say to him after what had happened that afternoon.

Sungmin had mutual feelings on the situation.

 

*Why is this so awkward? Just cause our conversation earlier was hurtful, doesn't mean to ignore me, Sunny! But yet, she might try to forget me cause she has Kyuhyun now. Aigoo.*

 

Sungmin looked down and swallowed the lump in his throat.

Sunny sighed. "So are we going to head out to the cafe?"

Jessica nodded. "Neh. Let's go get a frappe." She tugged on Donghae's shirt as she pouted her lips.

Donghae chuckled with a smile. "Arasso. Let's get out of here."

The two couples began walking out of the hallway to the parking lot.

Sunny followed with them, leaving Sungmin behind her. She didn't want to look at him. She just didn't want to face him.

Sungmin exhaled. He figured that she didn't want to speak to him after how big of a jerk he was towards her and the gang.

 

The six of them headed down to their favorite cafe for a frappe. They took a seat in the small shop.

 

Sunny   Jessica   Tiffany

Sungmin Donghae Siwon

 

Sunny couldn't even look Sungmin in the eyes. She tried her best of avoiding his gaze on her. She kept trying to make conversation with the girls.

Sungmin tried making eye contact with Sunny, but he saw that she was avoiding him. But he didn't give up on her.

Donghae felt Jessica's foot next to his and began having a game of 'Footsie' with her, making her giggle.

"Why so giggly Jess?" Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter