Losing Her Heart?

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae came out of class and went towards Jessica's locker, hoping she would be there. But it turned out only Sunny and Siwon were there. He approached them with a saddened look.

"Hey Guys," he heaved out through his frown.

Siwon used a chin up. "Hey Dude."

"What's with the glum look?" Sunny asked as she put a notebook away.

"It's nothing, really," he said, but seeing the two friends in front of him exchange a look told him that they didn't buy it. "I'm serious, Guys. Nothing is wrong."

Siwon and Sunny raised an eyebrow at him.

"Stop giving me that look! Nothing is wrong with me," Donghae defended himself.

"Whatever you say, Hae," Siwon said as he patted his back.

Sunny pursed her lips. "Fine. Don't tell us what's wrong so we can't help you."

"Hey hey!"

The three of them turned their heads and saw Tiffany and Sungmin approach them.

"What's shaken?" Tiffany asked with her eye smile.

Siwon embraced her body. "Not much." He kissed her forehead, making her giggle.

Sungmin stood by Sunny's side and just gave her a loving hug.

Sunny spoke up, "This kid's depressed about something and he won't tell." She pointed towards Donghae.

All of their glances turned to Donghae.

"What's the matter?" Tiffany wondered.

"Nothing is the matter!" Donghae grunted.

Sungmin gave a suspicious eye towards him. "You sure?"

"Yes! Geez!" Donghae groaned before storming off away from them.

The four of them watched him walk away with a dumbfounded look, all confused about what just happened.

"What's his deal?" Sungmin asked quietly.

"Hi Guys!"

Their direction turned the opposite way when they saw their blond headed friend with the tall, handsome Thai prince.

"Hey Jess. You going to introduce us to this new found friend of yours?" Tiffany smirked, trying to hold her fangirling in.

Jessica smiled as she looked up at the Thai prince. "Yes. Nichkhun, these are my best friends, Sunny, Tiffany, Siwon and Sungmin."

Nichkhun looked at all of them and nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you all."

"So," Sunny began. "He's your project partner?"

Jessica nodded. "Yes. By the way, have you guys see Hae? I wanted to talk with him."

Siwon immediately answered, "He was here a moment ago. He didn't seem in a good mood. Maybe you should check up on him."

She frowned with a nod. "Alright. Come on, Khun." She grabbed onto his wrist and pulled the Thai prince with her to find her boyfriend.

It clicked in Sunny's and Tiffany's heads as they saw Jessica pull Nichkhun's wrist.

"How could we not see that coming?" Sunny wondered. She gave her forehead a light facepalm.

Tiffany sighed with her shoulders deflating. "It makes sense now."

Sungmin looked at the two girls. "What is it?"

"Donghae isn't happy with Jessica being partnered with Nichkhun," Tiffany explained to the two boys.

Sunny pursed her lips, grinning that she knew it. "Someone's a little jellyfish."

Siwon and Sungmin looked at each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter