Difficulty

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From where we left off...

->

~

 

The three beautiful untransformed mermaids watched all their friends enjoying the pool party, while they just sat in chairs being untouched by the water. They all sighed that they couldn't swim with their friends like normal girls.

Sunny held her head back and let out a groan, "Ugh! I'm sick of just sitting here and watching all our friends swim freely!"

Tiffany looked at her friend. She glanced at her fingernails and saw a color change. "You're mood is showing through your scales."

Sunny looked at her toes and her fingernails and watched her nail turn to a red color.

(A/N- I added an Aquamarine detail in this story. Their nails and toes are silver finger and toe scales that change color by their mood.

RED- Anger

BLUE- Sorrow

PINK- Happy

PURPLE- In love

GREEN- Sick

   

   )

Sunny sighed and dropped her hand. "I don't care. I'm just sad we can't swim with our friends!"

Tiffany leaned her head back on the chair. "Aigoo."

Jessica only eyed her boyfriend through her sunglasses. She was sad she couldn't be in his arms while they were in the water. The only thing he would be hugging is a girl with a tail and scales.

 

Meanwhile...

Donghae kept eyeing the three girls that just sat in chairs. He was still concerned with them not swimming. He suspected them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter