The Plan

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

Siwon and Donghae drove down to the beach and looked around to see where the girls may have gone.

Donghae threw his arms down. "I don't see them. They may be still taking a swim."

Siwon kept looking around and then nodded. "I guess so. Maybe they left their stuff somewhere hidden. Come on." He motioned for Donghae to follow him and they began searching the area for their belongings.

 

Jessica and Tiffany smiled as they saw Sunny's sunny face. She seemed much more content then she did in the past week. Maybe that's all she needed. A swim in the ocean and away from the land.

Sunny was a lot happier in the sea. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to enjoy every minute she had. She looked to Jessica and Tiffany and motioned them to come to the surface.

The three of them swam up to the surface area and let down their hair.

Sunny smiled. "Thanks for bringing me out here girls. This was just what I needed. Some time off the land."

Jessica patted her shoulder. "No problem. We thought it would take your mind of things."

Tiffany showed her eye-smile and then looked to the beach. "Yah. Is that Siwon and Donghae Oppa over there?"

The three of them looked with their eyes and saw the two figures looking around on the beach.

Jessica looked to them. "I wonder what they're doing here. Come on. Let's go." She began to swim off under the water.

Tiffany and Sunny shrugged and then followed Jessica to the surface where no one could see them.

 

"Yah!" Siwon yelled.

Donghae ran up to him. "What is it?"

"Here's their stuff." Siwon pointed to the three bags and shoes that laid on the sand behind rocks.

"But where are they?" Donghae looked around.

"Yah!" They heard a voice calling.

The two of them turned around and found the three girls bringing themselves to the shore.

The three of them dragged themselves onto the sand.

Tiffany used her heat powers to dry their legs. She got up and brushed off the sand on her shorts. "What are you guys doing here?" She jogged up to Siwon and gave him a hug.

Siwon hugged her back in his arms. "We came to find you guys."

Jessica brushed herself off. "What for?"

Donghae came to her side and walked her to her belongings. "We needed to talk to you guys."

Sunny wiped the sand off her arm. "What about?" She sat down by her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter