Plotting the Revenge

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

 

"Who is it?"

"It's Cho Kyuhyun," Sunny said.

"Kyuhyun Oppa?" Jessica asked her to clarify.

Sunny nodded.

"Waeyo?" Tiffany wondered.

"Cause Kyu Oppa is so kind. What could he have done to make Sungmin dislike him?" Jessica explained with another question.

Sunny sighed. "Well, I know Kyuhyun Oppa is very kind. But Sungmin hated that I had to spend time with him because I tutored him for a while. And this was before we started going out."

"Ohh."

"But that's perfect. I bet he hasn't forgotten about that," Siwon said.

"Aniyo." Sunny shook her head. "I would talk to Kyu Oppa once in a while and Sungmin would just drag me away from him."

Donghae tapped his chin. "But doesn't Kyuhyun have a girlfriend right now?"

Siwon pointed, "Oh yeah. He's going out with one of your friends Tiff. What's her name? Joohyun?"

Tiffany corrected him, "She prefers Seohyun. And yes. She is dating him. But she's such a sweet girl. I'm sure she'll understand."

Jessica spoke up, "But most people know that they've been going out for a while now. Wouldn't Sungmin call Kyu Oppa a cheater if he sees him with Sunny?"

"That's true," Donghae agreed as he pulled Jessica closer to him.

"Maybe there's a way we can get Seohyun and Kyuhyun to break up," Siwon mumbled.

"What was that?" Tiffany asked him.

Siwon cleared his throat. "I said that maybe we can find a way for Seohyun and Kyuhyun to break up."

"Aniyo!" Sunny exclaimed. "We can't do that to Seobaby! She likes him too much and he likes her a lot too! We can't break them up for a scheme!"

"How about a fake break up?" Siwon suggested.

"Neh!" Donghae nodded.

Jessica said, "I think that will work. Seohyun is willing to help with anything. I'm sure she will help us with this plan."

"And Kyuhyun Oppa," Sunny added.

Siwon nodded. "Alright then. We got our guy and target." He looked around and then bowed his head down to whisper. "Alright, so here's the plan..."

 

The five of them nodded after the plan was told.

The girls grabbed their belongings and walked with the guys to the car.

"So Jessica and I will go talk to Seohyun and Kyuhyun," Donghae said as he linked his arm with Jessica.

Tiffany linked her arm with Siwon and Sunny. "And we're going to go plot out more things to do. Call us when you get them."

Jessica nodded and hugged her girls and Siwon before her and Donghae left in his car.

Tiffany let Siwon take the wheel of her car.

 

HaeSica drove off as Jessica began to text Seohyun

 

From: Sica Unnie

Hey Seororo~ Are you with Kyuhyun Oppa now?

 

Jessica set her phone in her lap and exhaled.

Donghae notice her sigh. "What's wrong Baby?"

"I just forgot how much fun it was like being in the water after Taengoo's party. It's such freedom and refreshing," Jessica explained to him.

"And being on land isn't?" he joked. "I understand."

"It's just, if we exposed ourselves to more people, we could be in danger," Jessica worryingly said.

Donghae held her hand. "It's alright. You won't be exposed anymore. I'm gonna protect you from it."

Jessica squeezed his hand and felt her phone vibrating. "Oh. Seohyun texted me back." She read her text.

 

From: Seororo

Unnie~ Annyeong! Neh, Kyu Oppa and I are at my house now. Waeyo?

 

Jessica said, "Seohyun and Kyuhyun are at her house. Go that way." She pointed off the directions for Seohyun's house.

 

From: Sica Unnie

Donghae Oppa and I are coming over.

 

 

From: Seororo

Okay Unnie~ We'll be on the balcony.

 

 

Donghae li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter