Busted

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungmin stared at the intertwined hands of the couple that walked in.

His eyes were in disbelief.

 

*Bwoh?! Am I seeing right?! Is that Kyuhyun and Seohyun?! Holding hands?! I'm so confused!!!!!!*

 

Sungmin watched the couple walk up to the counter to order drinks and kept eyeing them.

 

Seohyun let her fingers go from Kyuhyun's sweaty palm. "Oppa, your hand is so sweaty," she giggled as she covered .

Kyuhyun's cheeks turned pink from embarassment. "Mianhae. I can't help it when I'm with my girlfriend."

Seohyun linked her arms to his.

The two of them ordered their drinks and then waited off to the side for them, still not noticing the gang.

 

Sungmin was studying their posture. He wasn't even sure about anything of relationships anymore.

 

*I'm seeing Seohyun and Kyuhyun back together? Bwoh?!*

 

Sungmin needed to figure out what was happening. He looked at Sunny.

She was simply sipping her frappe, while sending text messages.

Sungmin looked back to the couple.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun waited for a few minutes, then their drinks came and they grabbed them.

Seohyun unlinked her arms to take a sip of her drink.

Kyuhyun sipped off of his drink and then looked up with his eyes. He saw Sungmin staring at him.

 

*Oh shoot. I'm caught.*

 

Kyuhyun looked to Seohyun and whispered to her, "Sungmin and them are here. Just play the game with me. Arasso?"

Seohyun used her eyes to look and then she just smiled, walking away to get a napkin as an excuse to get away.

Kyuhyun played it cool and then walked towards the gang's direction. "Annyeong Chingus."

Everyone looked up and greeted, except for Sungmin, "Annyeong."

Kyuhyun went around towards Sunny and made room for him to sit with her on the booth.

Sunny remembered that she still had to role play with him, so she went with it by scooting closer to him as he sat.

Sungmin stared suspiciously at him. "Annyeong Kyuhyun. It's nice to see you here."

Kyuhyun gave a nervous smile. "Neh. It's nice to see you too Sungmin." He put his arm around Sunny's shoulder, pulling her close to him.

Sungmin's eyes just watched him for the moment.

 

*There's something really fishy here. And I don't mean Donghae that's sitting next to me, even though he's pretty much fishy all the time. But Kyuhyun's the fish today. And Sunny. What's going on?*

 

Sunny caught Sungmin's gaze on her and Kyuhyun. She looked up and saw his bold eyes darting at her.

 

*What is Sungmin Oppa staring at me for? Is he suspecting something?*

 

Sunny tried to avoid Sungmin's stare, but it wasn't easy to dodge it.

"What are you staring at me for?" she burst with frustration. She even leaned forward with an angered look.

Sungmin just said, "Aniyo. I'm not staring at you."

Kyuhyun saw the tension and pulled Sunny back. "Calm down." He rubbed her arm.

Sunny kept her frustration, but loosened her attitude.

Sungmin looked away from the so-called couple and saw Seohyun at the corner of his eye. She was sitting by herself at a table, drinking her coffee while she read a book. He smirked a smile. "Seohyun!"

Everyone looked at Sungmin and then towards the direction he was looking. They all saw Seohyun with nervous eyes darting up from her book.

Sungmin continued smiling his smirk. "Seohyun, come join us over here."

Seohyun was surprised by his sudden invitation. "Um."

"Come on," he insisted. He turned his eyes towards Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun bit his lip with wide eyes.

Sungmin smirked again.

 

*I was so right. There is something going on.*

 

Sungmin showed the hand to let Seohyun come. "Come on Seohyun."

Seohyun closed her book, put it away and stood up. She grabbed her drink and walked shyly to their table. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Jessica and Tiffany smiled and greeted her, "Annyeong Seo."

Donghae and Siwon gave the usual sly smile and wave.

Sunny was smiling as well. "Annyeong Seohyun."

Kyuhyun nervously stated, trying it with no emotion, "Annyeong."

Seohyun just kept her smile. "Annyeong." She saw that this was going to go bad if she stayed.

 

*I can't stay here. It would be hard for me and Kyu Oppa to talk since we're still going on with the plan.*

 

Seohyun just nervously laughed. "Listen, I have to get somewhere..." she excused herself.

"Aniyo," Sungmin interrupted. "You should stay and sit with us. We're just chatting. No need to rush out of here. Right?"

Seohyun swallowed her gulp. "Um. Neh."

Sungmin pulled up a chair next to his seat. "Sit right here."

Seohyun politely sat down in the seat and pretended like nothing would go wrong.

Sungmin wanted to get Sunny back. So he thought he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter