Trouble On the Move

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school hours, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny were at the school fountain waiting for the guys to show up. They stood there in a small huddle, trying to keep their underwater talks to themselves.

Sunny gave a questioning look to them. "Girls, have you ever wondered why we always meet at the giant fountain when were really not supposed to be near water?" she asked quietly to them.

Tiffany and Jessica exchanged looks. They really didn't think about it before. Like, why were they near a WATER fountain when they aren't supposed to get themselves wet or else they would pop a tail? They've always stood at the water fountain and were always careful about it, but they never really thought about it.

Tiffany scrunched her face up. "I really don't know. I think it was because we thought it was such a nice spot to gather. It's outside and also a very romantic place for you and that special someone." She drifted off into daydreaming.

Jessica shook her. "Yah! Tiffany! Come back down to earth!"

Tiffany blinked her eyes. "Well fine then, Miss Fantasy Ruiner!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. She then stared straight ahead. "Oh! There they are!" She pointed towards the three young men that were walking towards them in a casual but very smooth walk. Jessica tried to fix herself up.

Sunny pursed her lips. "Sica! Stop worrying about how you look." But once the boys came around, Sunny turned away to check her makeup.

Jessica playfully punched her. "Yeah, and you're telling me to stop worrying."

Donghae approached the blond beauty and gave her a passionate kiss. "How's my beautiful little mermaid?"

"Hae! Keep it down! We don't need anymore people to know that!" Jessica warned her fish-faced boyfriend. "If we get anyone out there knowing, then there will be super big consequences. We could be in danger."

"And I know I do not want my princess in danger," Donghae said sweetly in his sensitive eyes.

Siwon stared at him in disbelief. "Donghae, since you're a fish, why don't you just go live in the ocean with your mermaid and give all the love you want?"

Sungmin burst out in laughter that he actually fell to the ground.

Sunny and Tiffany let out a giggle.

Jessica could only snicker. She didn't want to make her boyfriend even more embarassed, but she found Siwon's jokes about him funny.

Donghae could only give the death glare at him. "Yah! Choi Siwon!"

"Bwoh?" Siwon asked innocently. "I'm only stating what the truth is. I'm an honest man."

"But you stare at yourself in the mirror more than you stare at your own girlfriend," Donghae smirked with a grin.

Siwon's eyes got wide. "Yah!"

Tiffany patted her boyfriend's chest. "Now, now, Choi Siwon. There is no need to get angry over the truth." She smiled at him.

Siwon looked at her in disbelief. "You actually think I stare at myself in the mirror more than you, my gemstone?"

She just patted his chest. "Oppa, you do. When we went on a date, you had a little travel mirror in your pocket and you took it out every ten minutes to check your hair and your face and your teeth."

"Well, I didn't want anything in my teeth to be shown! That's just gross!" Siwon explained.

"Yeah, but anyways," Tiffany tried to reverse the subject.

Jessica spoke up, "I think us girls are going to go out to the beach. We're going to go take a swim."

"Can we come?" Donghae asked politely, holding her hands in his.

Jessica shook her head. "Ani. Not this time. We're having a girls' day out. We planned to go out to the island."

Donghae nuzzled his head against her shoulder. "Please?" he begged with puppy dog eyes. His lips pursed up with the child-like pout look.

She pushed his head away from her body. "Oppa! Ani. It's a girls' day! We'll hang out some other time, but we just wanted a girls' day out for once. We haven't had one in so long."

Siwon nudged Donghae. "They're right you know. Let's go have a guys day! We can have our dude time!"

Donghae sighed. "Fine." He turned to his blond-headed beauty. "But you be careful and text me when you get done. Promise?"

She sighed with exag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter