Confusing Feelings

Underwater Sea-cret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny walked back to the group and groaned as she sat back down on the grass next to Kyuhyun.

"What's wrong Sunny Bunny?" Tiffany asked.

"It's Sungmin," she sighed.

"What did that kid do?" Siwon questioned with an angered tone.

Sunny covered her face. "He's just so confusing! I don't get him anymore!" She screamed into her hands.

Kyuhyun jumped a bit when she screamed, then he pulled her close for comfort. "It's alright Sunny."

Sunny just took the offered comfort from Kyuhyun and stayed close to him.

 

Sungmin rubbed the back of his head as he walked away from Nicole. He looked back and saw an angered Nicole with her hands on her hips. She stomped away from the bench.

Sungmin looked back to where he was walking and saw the group. He wanted to go sit with them and make things better between them, but they seemed fine without him, especially Sunny. She was happy being with Kyuhyun, cuddling next to him in his arms and holding each other in their arms. He couldn't take that away from her. If Sunny was happy, then he was happy. But there was still a part of him that was hurt.

 

Sunny caught Sungmin's figure looking in their direction in the corner of her eye. She saw the sad look on his face. She thought about it.

 

*Was I too hard on Sungmin? I mean, I really wanted him to understand how I was feeling. But now I'm not so sure.*

 

Sunny was confused as she thought about it. She felt as if she did the right thing, but there was also the feeling that she felt bad for him. She loved him. She just needed to give Sungmin some time away. It was better in her words.

As they finished up eating lunch, Jessica sat up.

Tiffany made a joke, "Are you done making kissy faces with your boyfriend?"

Jessica looked down at a dazed Donghae. "I've been done. This boy keeps pulling me in."

Siwon made a face and looked at Donghae. "Hae!"

Donghae barely fidgeted. He had the goofy smile on his face that even his eyes were smiling behind his sunglasses. "Hmm?"

Siwon took off his shoe once more and threw it at Donghae. "Yah!"

The shoe nearly hit Jessica's head. Luckily, she dodged it in time.

Jessica pouted her lips. "Yah! Watch where you're throwing!"

Siwon held his hands up. "Aniyo! I didn't mean to aim for you."

Donghae felt his chest get hit and he snapped back to reality. "Yah! Who ruined my daydreaming?" He sat up, eyeing everyone.

Siwon gave him a look. "Can you ever think of anything else besides making out with your girlfriend?"

Donghae just stared at him.

Jessica hit him. "Yah! y!"

Donghae laughed. "I'm kidding Princess. Saranghae." He kissed her hair as he pulled her into his arms.

Jessica couldn't help but smile with a giggle. He was too cute for her to be angry with.

 

The school bell rang...

 

Jessica pulled out of Donghae's arms. "Let's go. We have to get to class." She packed up her things and stood up, waiting for the others. She made sure there wasn't any grass on her dress..

Tiffany put away her things and got up. She brushed off her outfit.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter