We Meet Again

Time Machine

 

~~~

It was already 12 noon when YoonA woke up. She opened her eyes then immediately grabbed her phone to see what time it is. “12:00” YoonA read the time on her phone. “Ah, my date with TaeYeon is in an hour!” YoonA immediately got up and went straight to her bathroom to get ready.

 

“Why are you 10 minutes late?” TaeYeon asked her best friend who immediately sat beside her. “I woke up kind of late. Sorry.” YoonA showed her apologetic smile. “It’s okay. So, what do you want to do first?” TaeYeon asked YoonA. “Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe we should watch a movie?” YoonA suggested. “Sounds good. Let’s go to the movie house.” TaeYeon got up and pulled YoonA.

 

“Hmm, what are going to watch?” TaeYeon looked around. “Any movie will do for me.” YoonA smiled at her best friend. “Any movie?” TaeYeon raised her eyebrow. YoonA nodded. “Then let’s watch that horror movie!” TaeYeon clapped her hands. “Yah!” YoonA elbowed TaeYeon. “What? You said any movie will do for you.” TaeYeon laughed. She knows YoonA doesn’t like watching horror movies that’s why she . “You know I don’t like watching horror movies right?” YoonA pouted. “I know. I’m just kidding. Let’s just watch that love story movie. I’ll go buy the tickets. Wait for me here.” TaeYeon said then left to buy their movie ticket.

 

After 2 minutes, TaeYeon went back to YoonA. “Let’s go?” YoonA was about to leave when suddenly TaeYeon pulled her back. “There are no more seats available.” TaeYeon pouted. “Aw, it’s okay. What about the other movies? Except the horror one.” YoonA chuckled a little. TaeYeon shook her head. “It’s all sold out. Aish.” TaeYeon said. “Oh I see. It’s okay. Let’s just go somewhere else.” YoonA tried to cheer TaeYeon up. “Arasseo.” TaeYeon smiled.

 

YoonA and TaeYeon decided to shop since they can’t watch movies. The two of them are busy searching for clothes. “YoonA, this looks good on me right?” TaeYeon showed YoonA a color white dress. “You look gorgeous. Why don’t you try it?” YoonA smiled. “I will. Wait a minute.” TaeYeon said then went inside the fitting room. YoonA looked around to search a dress for her. She finally saw a light pink dress. She was about to get it when suddenly someone grabbed the light pink dress. “Oh, I’m sorry. You can take it.” The girl told YoonA. “No, it’s okay. You can have it. I’ll just find another dress.” YoonA smiled a little at the girl. “Are you sure?” the girl looked at YoonA. YoonA nodded her head. “Thanks.” The girl said then went to the cashier. YoonA looked at the girl and smiled to herself. “She’s so cute.” YoonA chuckled.

 

She was about to go back to the fitting room to see TaeYeon when suddenly she saw someone whose very familiar to her. YoonA blinked her eyes to see clearly who it was. Then suddenly, opened wide when she saw who it was.

 

It was KyuHyun. It was the guy whom she really loved. It was the guy whom she wants to spend forever with. It was the guy who left her. It was the guy who broke her heart.

 

“Oppa!” YoonA saw the girl earlier clinging her arms to KyuHyun. “Thanks for buying me this dress.” The girl smiled at KyuHyun. YoonA was in disbelief. She saw KyuHyun smiling at the girl. “So…. He found someone else.” YoonA looked down.

 

“YoonA!” TaeYeon shouted. “Look at me! Ahhh, I love this dress!” TaeYeon said loudly from the fitting room. YoonA immediately went to TaeYeon to avoid KyuHyun. She was hoping that KyuHyun didn’t hear TaeYeon calling her name too.

 

“Yah TaeYeon! Can you not shout my name like that?” YoonA said while looking around to see if KyuHyun left the store already. “Ah, sorry. Hey look at me! It’s good right?” TaeYeon asked. YoonA just nodded. “Yay! I’ll buy this. Have you found something for you?” TaeYeon asked. “No. I don’t like any of the clothes here.” YoonA said.

 

After TaeYeon paid for her dress, YoonA immediately pulled her best friend out of the store. “Yah yah! Wait! Why are you in a rush?” TaeYeon said. “Can we go somewhere else please? Like somewhere far away from this mall?” YoonA asked. TaeYeon noticed something about YoonA. “What’s wrong?” TaeYeon sighed. “W-wrong? N-nothing.” YoonA lied. “YoonA, you’re my best friend, I know there’s something wrong. More like something is bothering you.” TaeYeon said. “Well….” YoonA started. TaeYeon looked at YoonA. “I saw KyuHyun.” YoonA bit her lip. “W-what?” TaeYeon was shocked. “Yea, I saw him earlier in that store while you’re inside the fitting room.” YoonA said. “Did he saw you?” TaeYeon asked. “No.” YoonA sighed.

 

“Are you okay?” TaeYeon held YoonA’s hand. “I’m not sure.” YoonA tried to smile. TaeYeon hugged her best friend knowing that she’s not really okay.

 

YoonA didn’t know why she felt that way when she saw KyuHyun. She had been looking for him since they broke up but now that she saw him, it feels like YoonA doesn’t want to see KyuHyun anymore. Yes, she was still hurt from what he did. But also at some point, it seems that YoonA just want to run up to him and hugged him and tell him that she misses him so bad. But she can’t. KyuHyun would probably ignore him. And he did already since they broke up.

 

“Why KyuHyun? Why?”

~~~