Why

Time Machine

 

~~~

“Yah Oppa! Are you really okay?” Seungyeon looked at Kyuhyun who’s spacing out while having their lunch. “Uhm, y-yeah.” Kyuhyun tried to smile. “Seriously? Why are you not eating?” Seungyeon asked again. Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck. “Aish, it’s really nothing. I’ll eat now.” Seungyeon just nodded.

 

“Thanks for the lunch oppa!” Seungyeon smiled. Kyuhyun just smiled and nodded. “I’ll take you back to your office.” Kyuhyun opened the door of his car for Seungyeon. “Thanks.” Seungyeon smiled then went inside his car.

 

“Thanks for the ride.” Seungyeon said. “I’ll see you later.” She added then went inside the building. Kyuhyun was about to go but then he noticed that Seungyeon left her phone. He immediately parked his car then got her phone then went inside the building.

 

“Oh, Yoona. Can you photocopy these papers for me?” Seungyeon called Yoona. “Neh.” Yoona immediately grabbed the papers then went outside Seungyeon’s office.

 

“Oh, oppa! Why are you here?” Seungyeon asked as she saw Kyuhyun went inside her office. “You left this.” Kyuhyun placed her phone on her table. “Oh, sorry. Thanks for giving it to me. I didn’t notice.” Seungyeon chuckled. “It’s okay. I’ll go now. See you later!” Kyuhyun waved goodbye then went outside. He was about to go inside the elevator when suddenly…

 

“Is that Yoona?” Kyuhyun squinted his eyes to see if it’s really Yoona. “It is.” Kyuhyun told himself then approached Yoona.

 

Yoona was busy photocopying the papers when suddenly she felt that someone is behind her. She turned around and her eyes widened at her sight. “Kyuhyun?” She looked at him. “What are you doing here? You’re working here?” Kyuhyun smiled at her. “Uhm, y-yeah.” Yoona nodded. “Well, I gotta go now.” Yoona was about to leave when suddenly Kyuhyun stopped her. “Can we talk?” Kyuhyun looked at her. “I’m busy.” Yoona avoided Kyuhyun’s eyes. Kyuhyun sighed. Yoona was about to leave again when Kyuhyun stopped her again. “What?” This time Yoona looked at him. “Let’s talk after your work. I’ll explain everything.” With that, Kyuhyun left Yoona. Yoona looked at him as he disappears from her sight.

 

Finally Yoona is done with her work for that day. She saw Seungyeon going out of her office. Yoona bowed then smile. “Good work today Yoona. See you tomorrow.” Seungyeon smiled then went inside the elevator. Yoona sat back down then sighed. “Should I talk to him?” Yoona thought as she remembered her encounter with Kyuhyun earlier that day. “But… aish.” Yoona picked up her bag then waited for the elevator.

 

“Oppa, what do you mean?” Seungyeon was outside the building talking on her phone. “I forgot I have to do something really important. I’m really sorry I can’t pick you up today.” Kyuhyun said on the other line. “Arraseo. I’ll see you later at home. Bye.” Seungyeon pouted then called her driver. After 10 minutes, Seungyeon’s driver was there and then she went home.

 

Yoona went outside the building looking around. “Where is he?” Yoona thought. “What is he doing in this building anyway…” Yoona keep on thinking. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Kyuhyun smiling at her. “That smile.” Yoona thought. “Let’s go.” Kyuhyun offered his hand. Yoona just looked at him. “Okay if you don’t want, just go inside the car.” Kyuhyun chuckled at Yoona’s confused look. Yoona shook her head then went inside the car still feeling uneasy.

 

Soon, they arrived at a café shop. “Great. Of all the places.” Yoona remembered where she first met Kyuhyun. “What do you want?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona. “Anything.” Yoona said then went to sit. Kyuhyun just chuckled then went to order for him and Yoona.

 

While Yoona was waiting for Kyuhyun, she can’t help but miss the past where she and Kyuhyun were so happy. She looked at Kyuhyun who is at the counter ordering. “I have a lot of questions to ask Kyuhyun.” She thought.

 

“Here it is.” Kyuhyun offered Yoona her café latte. “Thanks.” Yoona half smiled. “How are you?” Kyuhyun began to talk. “Good, I guess.” Yoona looked down. “I-“ “I-“ both of them said at the same time. “You go first.” Kyuhyun laughed a little. But Yoona was serious. “I want to ask you something.” Yoona said. “Go ahead.” Kyuhyun looked at Yoona. “Why did you leave me?” Yoona looked at Kyuhyun in the eyes. Tears are about to fall off her eyes. “I’ll explain.” Kyuhyun sighed deeply.

 

“Hope you’ll understand Yoona.” Kyuhyun thought to himself before explaining everything to Yoona.

~~~

Okay, I know I told on the previous chapter that I'll write about Kyuhyun's POV on this chapter... but I'm sorry I lied. lol. BUT I SERIOUSLY PROMISE THIS TIME THAT YOU'LL SEE KYUHYUN'S POV ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. REALLY PROMISE :D Anyway, thanks for subscribing and don't forget to comment :D